Gun owner, with concealed gun, shoots killer in a sports bar...where they serve alcohol...

Read the story, jackass.

There was no indication the man would have shot anyone else.

Your hero shot the back in the back & the guy then fired many other shots. Luckily, mote people were not killed.

Now, lets talk about all the innocent people killed by toters who were too stupid not to keep their guns away rom children.
Aww Dave, you can lie about whatever you wish. But the fact that guy shot and killed a man and might certainly have killed others is a fact. no court will convict this hero, no matter how many children you attempt to bring into your pathetic attempt to protect a killer.
The fact is that the first shooter fired several shots after being shot in the back. More people could have been killed where they may not have been shot by the original shooter.

Maybe that guy was hunting a POS who just raped his 10 year old daughter. He finds him in this bar & gets his justice. Then some asshole guns him down.

The point is the toter had no clue as to why he shot that man or what his intentions were with the rest of the people.

He said "the toter". How childish. The "toter" shot the guy because he was in fear for his life. Nothing you say or lie about matters in this case.

He said "the toter". How childish. The "toter" shot the guy because he was in fear for his life. Nothing you say or lie about matters in this case.
So, if one of you chickenshit toters is afraid, they can just start shooting.

So, if one of you chickenshit toters is afraid, they can just start shooting.
There you go dave, get proven wrong and you just start making up grade school cry baby nonsense. You should run for office!

The fact that he just shot someone suggests it, idiot.
The police said that they didn't know why the first shooter fired on the manager. Not everyone who kills someone is a mass murderer. Please try again.
and you don't make assumptions as to the behavior of a murderer
It appears the anti-gun mob does, indeed, make assumptions about the behaviors of murderers when it suits their agenda.

Funny, but sad, that Mudda claims to support the Second Amendment, but won't even consider the positive aspects of a CCW citizen shooting a murderer before that murderer can commit further crimes.
Why didn't someone shoot the second shooter? He may have shot others himself.

really?

a guy draws after a piece of shit kills a man in cold blood and you think he's the murderer
Who knows who is in on what? Did the cops say? No? That's what I thought.

Nothing suggests that he was going to kill anyone else, he had a beef with the manager, that's it. The second shooter was trigger happy and maybe the first shooter killed a pedophile who raped his daughter, so it would have been a righteous killing.
since when is it righteous to shoot an unarmed man?
If someone raped his daughter, (or even killed her) maybe he felt justified. I know I wouldn't care if the s.o.b. was armed or not.
so you are OK with shooting an unarmed man

no wonder you feel sad that this piece of shit murderer is dead
Ok , then I'd throw a gun at my daughter's rapist and then shoot him. Happy? :biggrin:

no you'd assume the piece of shit who shot your wife in cold blood wouldn't shoot anyone else because there was nothing to indicate he would
then you would stand there and let him rape your daughter because there is nothing to indicate he will rape anyone else
HOLY ASSUMPTIONS BATMAN!

He "saved the day"? The manager was shot dead, so whose day did he save? :dunno:

so tell me how you know the piece of shit murderer would have stopped after just shooting one person?
He had a beef with one guy whom he shot. Nothing in the story suggests that he would have gone on a rampage.

and you don't know if he would have shot anyone else when trying to run from the scene of the murder

you can't see the future can you?
He may have put the gun down and waited for police.

yeah you can bet your own life in that scenario
I would have waited for sure because if I miss or just wound him, then I get shot.

so tell me how you know the piece of shit murderer would have stopped after just shooting one person?
He had a beef with one guy whom he shot. Nothing in the story suggests that he would have gone on a rampage.

and you don't know if he would have shot anyone else when trying to run from the scene of the murder

I would have waited for sure because if I miss or just wound him, then I get shot.
Listen, never ever carry a gun. You are useless.

The police said that they didn't know why the first shooter fired on the manager. Not everyone who kills someone is a mass murderer. Please try again.
It appears the anti-gun mob does, indeed, make assumptions about the behaviors of murderers when it suits their agenda.

Funny, but sad, that Mudda claims to support the Second Amendment, but won't even consider the positive aspects of a CCW citizen shooting a murderer before that murderer can commit further crimes.

really?

a guy draws after a piece of shit kills a man in cold blood and you think he's the murderer
Are you backpedaling from your claim that the murderer was done shooting?

Where is your evidence that the murderer only planned to commit one murder because, as you claimed, he had a "beef" with him?

Listen, never ever carry a gun. You are useless.
He won't. LWLs think it's better to hide behind the waitress.

I already told your lying hide what he did to make someone think he would shoot other people.
Which was nothing, now move along.
I already told your lying hide what the motivation was.
He saw someone shoot. So that green lighted him to shoot also. :cuckoo:

No....he and other witnesses saw him shoot an unarmed man, the manager of the sports bar......that is a crime.....and that sort of erratic behavior tends to make normal people suspicious of your next actions....
We've seen cops shoot unarmed people & you tell us that is not a crime.

Are you really this dumb?

Cops in the middle of an arrest or encounter with someone they think may have a gun vs. a nut who walks into a sports bar, starts crap with the manager, then draws a weapon and shoots him down....

Yeah....that is exactly the same situation......you have got to give up the booze and the drugs...

Which was nothing, now move along.

No....he and other witnesses saw him shoot an unarmed man, the manager of the sports bar......that is a crime.....and that sort of erratic behavior tends to make normal people suspicious of your next actions....

Cops in the middle of an arrest or encounter with someone they think may have a gun vs. a nut who walks into a sports bar, starts crap with the manager, then draws a weapon and shoots him down....

Yeah....that is exactly the same situation......you have got to give up the booze and the drugs...
Learn to read.

But hey, I like your thinking that cops can shoot people because they might have a gun.

Learn to read.

But hey, I like your thinking that cops can shoot people because they might have a gun.

Stop the booze and the drugs....you will get more out of life.

really?

Where is your evidence that the murderer only planned to commit one murder because, as you claimed, he had a "beef" with him?
If he was a random mass murderer, he would have opened up as he came in, he would start an argument and then shoot. Elementary, my dear Div.

since when is it righteous to shoot an unarmed man?
If someone raped his daughter, (or even killed her) maybe he felt justified. I know I wouldn't care if the s.o.b. was armed or not.
so you are OK with shooting an unarmed man

no wonder you feel sad that this piece of shit murderer is dead
Ok , then I'd throw a gun at my daughter's rapist and then shoot him. Happy? :biggrin:

no you'd assume the piece of shit who shot your wife in cold blood wouldn't shoot anyone else because there was nothing to indicate he would
then you would stand there and let him rape your daughter because there is nothing to indicate he will rape anyone else
HOLY ASSUMPTIONS BATMAN!
hey you can assume that the guy in the bar wasn't going to shoot anyone else are you telling me you're not consistent in your assumptions regarding the behavior of criminals?

so you would have waited for him to kill a second person before you decided he was a threat

so you would have waited for him to kill a second person before you decided he was a threat
The first thing to do when you hear gunshots is to take cover, not pull out your weapon and fire. Maybe the guy is in a gang and has a few friends with guns just out of your sight? The second shooter was lucky... and a dumbass.

The first thing to do when you hear gunshots is to take cover, not pull out your weapon and fire. Maybe the guy is in a gang and has a few friends with guns just out of your sight? The second shooter was lucky... and a dumbass.
how do you know the guy didn't take cover first? were you there?

really?

If he was a random mass murderer, he would have opened up as he came in, he would start an argument and then shoot. Elementary, my dear Div.
I'd truly be surprised if you've ever won a game of "Clue".

You claim the murderer was done murdering and you now claim he couldn't have been a mass murderer because he didn't start shooting as soon as he came in.

Since you claim to know so much, why did he commit a murder in the first place? What was this "beef" he had with the man he shot? Did it involve a waitress or a bar patron too?

Hmmm...I wonder if the guy who saved the day in this sports bar woke up that morning thinking he would need his gun? I wonder if he is glad he put that gun on and carried it with him? Do you think he did so in fear, or in preperation for the odd chance some nut would walk into a sports bar and shoot an employee in front of him....?

Police: Concealed Carry Permit Holder Shoots, Kills 'Active Shooter' - Breitbart

On Wednesday night a concealed carry permit holder shot and killed an alleged “active shooter” at Zona Caliente Sports Bar in Arlington, Texas.
The incident occurred around 6:15 pm. WFAA reported, “A man opened fire at the Zona Caliente Sports Bar… but police say a customer with a gun of his own put a stop to it.”

The man reported to police as an “active shooter” was 48-year-old James Jones. He allegedly walked into Zona Caliente, began arguing with the manager — 37-year-old Cesar Perez — and then pulled out a gun and killed Perez. At that moment a concealed carry permit holder responded by pulling his own gun and killing Jones.

The unidentified permit holder had to come down from “the other end of the bar” to intervene and stop Jones. Arlington Police Department Lt. Christopher Cook said, “[The concealed permit holder] made the decision to engage the shooter, fearing there would be other loss of life.”

Police do not yet have a motive in the shooting of Perez, but they have made clear that the concealed permit holder will face no charges for the actions he took to be sure no other innocents were harmed.

So....concealed carrier stops a killer.....

they are in a sports bar where alcohol is served....

anti gun myth, after anti gun myth just goes away...
two guns were involved. 1 - 1 = 0

Forum List

Back