Gun Owners against Illegal Mayors.

Generally, people who have to deal with gun violence want more gun control. This includes mayors as well as most heads of law enforcement organizations.

Some years ago, my 14 year old cousin killed himself with a shotgun. When you come into contact with this kind of tragedy over and over, your opinion of gun ownership is often vastly different than NRA.

You would be happier if he had killed himself with sleeping pills?
If you had ever see a child that shot himself with a shotgun, you would not be asking that question.

Would I have preferred he used sleeping pills? Of course. Sleeping pills as a method of suicide are far more survivable than a shotgun blast to the chest.

Generally, people who have to deal with gun violence want more gun control. This includes mayors as well as most heads of law enforcement organizations.

Some years ago, my 14 year old cousin killed himself with a shotgun. When you come into contact with this kind of tragedy over and over, your opinion of gun ownership is often vastly different than NRA.

If you had ever see a child that shot himself with a shotgun, you would not be asking that question.

Would I have preferred he used sleeping pills? Of course. Sleeping pills as a method of suicide are far more survivable than a shotgun blast to the chest.

It's nearly impossible to shoot yourself in the chest with a shotgun unless your arms are freakishly long.

Id rather he use a 12-bore, slug or 00 buck in the chamber and muzzle under the chin...more likely to get it right the first time.

Id rather he use a 12-bore, slug or 00 buck in the chamber and muzzle under the chin...more likely to get it right the first time.
I'd rather you put it under your own chin and do the rest of the world a favor.

Forum List

Back