Gun Owners, It's time to stop compromising.

You don't even know why you own those guns. It isn't to protect your tv from a bank robber.
Oh yes I do. They are to dispatch those that would presume that my stuff is theirs or try to hurt one of my dogs.
You're right. The 2nd Amendment is about protecting your dog rather than stopping the CIA from beating POWs to death during an illegal occupation of another country.

George W. Bush was the worst thing that ever happened to America. Obama was elected to "change" everything away from how horribly Bush ruined everything.
He then proceeded to contine, if not extend, all thie policies that made GWB so bad.
This, by definition, makes The Obama worse than GWB

Thank you for helping to prove the premise than anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

The only defense you Teabaggers have is to call everyone else stupid.
Says he who just spend two entire posts doing just that.

The 2nd Amendment exists so that the well-regulated American militia, which you all seem to consider yourselves to be, can remind the government and the police that every single square inch of American soil is a "free speech zone".
Thank you for again helping to prove the premise than anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

You don't even know why you own those guns. It isn't to protect your tv from a bank robber.
Oh yes I do. They are to dispatch those that would presume that my stuff is theirs or try to hurt one of my dogs.
You're right. The 2nd Amendment is about protecting your dog rather than stopping the CIA from beating POWs to death during an illegal occupation of another country.
Since you clearly do not know what you're talking about, I'll assume you're merely ignorant of the subject and help you out:

The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home.

There you go.

Now, if your ignorance is willful, you're beyond help and need be no further considered.

Since you clearly do not know what you're talking about, I'll assume you're merely ignorant of the subject and help you out:

The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home.

There you go.

Now, if your ignorance is willful, you're beyond help and need be no further considered.

That's it?

So the Jews had no choice but to go to the gas/incineration chambers?

So if in any given country the parasites become the majority of the electorate and there are not enough producers and taxpayers to constitute a majority , do the latter just rollover and play dead?

There you go.

That's it?

So the Jews had no choice but to go to the gas/incineration chambers?

So if in any given country the parasites become the majority of the electorate and there are not enough producers and taxpayers to constitute a majority , do the latter just rollover and play dead?

Please explain how your questions logically extend form the bolded statementin my post.
:confused:

Are you retarded? "Unconnected with service in a militia"? Yeah, except for the very first words of the 2nd Amendment.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Totally unconnected to a militia. Good job, dingleberry. Put down your gun and pick up a book.

George W. Bush was the worst thing that ever happened to America. Obama was elected to "change" everything away from how horribly Bush ruined everything.
He then proceeded to contine, if not extend, all thie policies that made GWB so bad.
This, by definition, makes The Obama worse than GWB

Thank you for helping to prove the premise than anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

You should have read two sentences past what you quoted:
George W. Bush was the worst thing that ever happened to America. Obama was elected to "change" everything away from how horribly Bush ruined everything. George W. Bush and the GOP spent eight years fucking the world, running drone strikes on civilians and children, using chemical weapons, torturing POWs to death in secret prisons, and every god-damned "Conservative Christian" Red State voter cheered for these war crimes. Since Obama didn't change anything, and in fact made a lot of Bush's problems worse, then Obama is now the worst thing that happened to America.

Good job, Republican. You're very smart.

Are you retarded? "Unconnected with service in a militia"? Yeah, except for the very first words of the 2nd Amendment.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Totally unconnected to a militia. Good job, dingleberry. Put down your gun and pick up a book.

You way "well regulated militia." I say "security of a free state." Why is yours better than mine?

I see you choose to remain ignorant.

Please read: DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA v. HELLER

Now then - how much intellectual honesty can you muster?

Wow, dumbass. You're right. The first words of the 2nd Amendment don't actually mean anything. Every mouth-breathing simpleton can own a machine gun. That's exactly what the Founders envisioned.

Well, it's clear you aren't capable of having a mature and level headed discussion on this. It's all rage, emotion, and irrationality for you.

What are the first words of the 2nd Amendment to the US Constitution?

Why are those words there if they aren't intended to be part of the rule?

Go back and read the federalist papers. Do some research and understand what the definition in the 1800 was for the words militia and well regulated.

If you actually understood what you were reading you should understand completely why the second is a protection of an individual right to bear arms.

By the way – the SCOTUS outlined exactly what those words meant in the hyperlinked case that has been provided to you. Can we really make this any simpler for you – all the information is there on a silver platter if you would just bother to do any actual research.

The only defense you Teabaggers have is to call everyone else stupid. You monkeys think that Sarah Palin is smart. You don't know anything. You don't even know why you own those guns. It isn't to protect your tv from a bank robber.

Have you heard of "free speech zones"? During a mass protest, against government overreach and oligarchical control for example, the police set up "free speech zones" which are corrals for the protesters. The protest can take place only within designated fenced-off enclosures dubbed "free speech zones" which are safely out of sight of the war criminals being protested. Does this make sense to you? If it does, then you don't know why the 2nd Amendment exists.

The 2nd Amendment exists so that the well-regulated American militia, which you all seem to consider yourselves to be, can remind the government and the police that every single square inch of American soil is a "free speech zone".

You're stupid.

Signed

A Teabagger

PS….you're a dumbass as well. Now run along little fella. The grown ups are communicating here.

Go back and read the federalist papers. Do some research and understand what the definition in the 1800 was for the words militia and well regulated.

If you actually understood what you were reading you should understand completely why the second is a protection of an individual right to bear arms.

By the way – the SCOTUS outlined exactly what those words meant in the hyperlinked case that has been provided to you. Can we really make this any simpler for you – all the information is there on a silver platter if you would just bother to do any actual research.
Get back to YOUR only point in all of this that you have your guns to fight against government tyranny. You monkeys are NEVER going to fight against the US Federal government. Ever. So why do you think that you are part of any militia? You're just a joke. All of you gun freaks are screaming about protecting your "rights" while the government is taking all of those rights away from you. And it's not even a Democrat or a Republican phenomenon. Bush signed the PATRIOT Act and Obama renewed it. Have you read the USAPATRIOT Act? It basically says, "Fuck the Constitution."

Why do you insist on claiming to be revolutionary patriots when you cheered Bush on for torturing POWs in secret prisons? You don't know what tyranny is. Running drone strikes on civilians for ten years is AMERICAN TERRORISM. You aren't using your guns or your votes to stop it, so how can you claim to be patriots who are willing to bear arms against government tyranny? Do you honestly think that a bunch of FOX-watching Wal-Mart shoppers are going to fight a guerrilla war against the US military? Do you honestly believe that your 30-round magazine is going to mean shit against a Predator drone or an Abrams tank?

You're not going to fight against tyranny so why do you claim to follow the 2nd Amendment?

Wow, dumbass. You're right. The first words of the 2nd Amendment don't actually mean anything. Every mouth-breathing simpleton can own a machine gun. That's exactly what the Founders envisioned.
That's what I thought.

Thank you for helping to prove that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishomesty.

Why are the radical, leftist, and communist in this country so weak that they are afraid of guns? These people should be all rounded up and put on trial in the public square. They serve no legitimate purpose in society other than promoting Obama's plan of division and government dependence. We can't fix our government until we fix the humans that vote for this continued strife

-Geaux

Get back to YOUR only point in all of this that you have your guns to fight against government tyranny. You monkeys are NEVER going to fight against the US Federal government. Ever. So why do you think that you are part of any militia? You're just a joke. All of you gun freaks are screaming about protecting your "rights" while the government is taking all of those rights away from you. And it's not even a Democrat or a Republican phenomenon. Bush signed the PATRIOT Act and Obama renewed it. Have you read the USAPATRIOT Act? It basically says, "Fuck the Constitution."

Why do you insist on claiming to be revolutionary patriots when you cheered Bush on for torturing POWs in secret prisons? You don't know what tyranny is. Running drone strikes on civilians for ten years is AMERICAN TERRORISM. You aren't using your guns or your votes to stop it, so how can you claim to be patriots who are willing to bear arms against government tyranny? Do you honestly think that a bunch of FOX-watching Wal-Mart shoppers are going to fight a guerrilla war against the US military? Do you honestly believe that your 30-round magazine is going to mean shit against a Predator drone or an Abrams tank?

You're not going to fight against tyranny so why do you claim to follow the 2nd Amendment?

Sush KNB. Why you want to shit on the fantasy lives of M14, goforit and a few others who have this dream of being the next leaders of the revolution. That is IF they can turn their fucking computers off long enough to find their front doors.

As i keep saying; quit fucking TALKING about the revolution and get er done. WTF are you waiting for M14 shooter? To grow a pair of balls? Ain't gonna happen. All talk, no action.

Will the revolution be televised? I wanna watch.

Forum List

Back