Gun Owners, It's time to stop compromising.

When I come across someone who is dead set on maintaining the doctrine of the NRA, any debate is useless. So, why ruin my day? I prefer to have fun!
So no one will take you seriously? I didn't know the NRA had a doctrine. What specifically are you referring to?

His refusal to "debate" is based on the fact that he has no standing with which to debate. The Supreme Court already taken care of that.

The "doctrine" that he talks about is the idea that the right will NOT give up their rights and the NRA helps by serving as a watchdog.

Last edited:
You will be assimilated. We have already set up the FEMA camps, and you will be reeducated. Your rights will be stripped away, and you will be required to listen to Joe Stalin speech recordings for 10 hours per day, until you can demostrate proficiency in speaking Russian. We don't have enough people to take 400 million guns away, so when you finally earn your red uniform, you will be sent out in teams to every home in America to search and confiscate them. If you can pass the entrance exams, you will be given an opportunity to attend the people's college, where you can choose a major. We will have Statue Design, Glorious Poster Construction, Propaganda Creation, Advance Grain Harvesting, and Heroic Heavy Manual Labor. Don't think that you will not be rewarded for your efforts on behalf of the people. Everyone gerts one glass on vodka per day!

That’s nice. Apparently you are incapable of actual debate, making a point or defending one.

I don’t know why I bothered in the first place. Live on comrade.

You must understand. To debate makes no sense if one is arguing with someone whose convictions are set in concrete and there is absolutely no chance to change their mind, and you definately fit that catagory. I don't because I believe in gun control while owning 5 of them myself,. so I can see both sides of the issue. When I come across someone who is dead set on maintaining the doctrine of the NRA, any debate is useless. So, why ruin my day? I prefer to have fun!

I do understand. You have no facts. You have no evidence. Jurisprudence is against you. The SCOTUS is against you. All you have is insult which you already tried and failed at (attempting to make me look crazy). You have nothing.

I, on the other hand, am NOT set in stone. I have changed my position on several issues when someone here actually presents data that is counter to what I believed. I doubt that you have though.

You see, the mark of one that is set in stone and whose mind cannot be changed is NOT one who talks about the facts. It is someone who resorts to bullshit and refuses to bring anything to the table. Someone such as yourself. You are right though – debating me on this topic is rather pointless because you simply don’t have the information to back yourself up. Instead you have an argument based entirely on emotion. That is why you use the asinine term like ‘cop killer’ and resort to ’50 round drums.’

You don’t see both sides of the issue. You see only one – one that demands changes are made without effect so you can ‘feel good’ about a result that does not actually exist.

That’s nice. Apparently you are incapable of actual debate, making a point or defending one.

I don’t know why I bothered in the first place. Live on comrade.

You must understand. To debate makes no sense if one is arguing with someone whose convictions are set in concrete and there is absolutely no chance to change their mind, and you definately fit that catagory. I don't because I believe in gun control while owning 5 of them myself,. so I can see both sides of the issue. When I come across someone who is dead set on maintaining the doctrine of the NRA, any debate is useless. So, why ruin my day? I prefer to have fun!

I do understand. You have no facts. You have no evidence. Jurisprudence is against you. The SCOTUS is against you. All you have is insult which you already tried and failed at (attempting to make me look crazy). You have nothing.

I, on the other hand, am NOT set in stone. I have changed my position on several issues when someone here actually presents data that is counter to what I believed. I doubt that you have though.

You see, the mark of one that is set in stone and whose mind cannot be changed is NOT one who talks about the facts. It is someone who resorts to bullshit and refuses to bring anything to the table. Someone such as yourself. You are right though – debating me on this topic is rather pointless because you simply don’t have the information to back yourself up. Instead you have an argument based entirely on emotion. That is why you use the asinine term like ‘cop killer’ and resort to ’50 round drums.’

You don’t see both sides of the issue. You see only one – one that demands changes are made without effect so you can ‘feel good’ about a result that does not actually exist.

Take a Valium, and an aspirin, and call me in the morning....

I have proposed a solution here a few times. Instead of registering guns and limiting magazine sizes and whatnot, we should register gun buyers.

If you apply to be a gun buyer, and pass a mental health and criminal background check, your name goes on a list. Sort of like those people who can now get pre-screened before flying.

If you wish to purchase a firearm, the retailer simply looks to see if your name is on the approved gun buyer list. If it is, you can buy as many guns and any size magazines you wish, and no record is kept of what you bought.

If you are a certified nutjob, your name does not get on the list and you cannot buy a gun.

If you are on the list, and then get convicted of whatever crime the people of your state decide warrants your removal from the list, then you are taken off the list.

If you are on the registered gun buyer list, it does not necessarily mean you have bought a gun. Nor does it indicate how many guns you own. Nor does it indicate how much ammo or magazines you own. It just indicates you are an upstanding citizen whose Second Amendment rights shall not be infringed or taken away without due process.
We still have 15k troops of Russian soldiers still present in this republic.

Why did Obama sell small islands in the Alaska territory to Russia?

I have proposed a solution here a few times. Instead of registering guns and limiting magazine sizes and whatnot, we should register gun buyers.

If you apply to be a gun buyer, and pass a mental health and criminal background check, your name goes on a list. Sort of like those people who can now get pre-screened before flying.

If you wish to purchase a firearm, the retailer simply looks to see if your name is on the approved gun buyer list. If it is, you can buy as many guns and any size magazines you wish, and no record is kept of what you bought.

If you are a certified nutjob, your name does not get on the list and you cannot buy a gun.

If you are on the list, and then get convicted of whatever crime the people of your state decide warrants your removal from the list, then you are taken off the list.

If you are on the registered gun buyer list, it does not necessarily mean you have bought a gun. Nor does it indicate how many guns you own. Nor does it indicate how much ammo or magazines you own. It just indicates you are an upstanding citizen whose Second Amendment rights shall not be infringed or taken away without due process.

He didn't.

?

got a source on that?

I didn't know the NRA had a doctrine. What specifically are you referring to?

His refusal to "debate" is based on the fact that he has no standing with which to debate. The Supreme Court already taken care of that.

The "doctrine" that he talks about is the idea that the right will NOT give up their rights and the NRA helps by serving as a watchdog.
I didn't really expect a response. They throw bombs and then change the subject or disappear. Like spitballs in a classroom.

I didn't know the NRA had a doctrine. What specifically are you referring to?

I didn't really expect a response. They throw bombs and then change the subject or disappear. Like spitballs in a classroom.

Yep. Hit and run. Then act "High and Mighty" - they are neither.

Your government is still spying on you in violation of the US Constitution, and killing people (even Americans) over complete lies.

When are you defenders of the Constitution going to actually defend the Constitution? That's why you have all of those guns, isn't it?

Your government is still spying on you in violation of the US Constitution, and killing people (even Americans) over complete lies.

When are you defenders of the Constitution going to actually defend the Constitution? That's why you have all of those guns, isn't it?

Are you advocating a coup d'etat on the federal government?

That's right. A government run by Barry Obama and his thugs. Funny…I seem to recall that he was going to repeal the "Patriot Act" and close Guantanamo Bay….wonder what happened to those pledges?

Shoot, as he stated "I have a pen". He's as full of shite as you are.

Us ‘defenders of the constitution’ don’t see our guns as the first resort every time our government fucks up.

They are doing things that grossly violate the constitution but not even close enough to the point where we are willing to risk the lives of tens of thousands to correct. We still have the right to vote and the right to free speech: both tools that are far more effective than weapons at this current time.

Who's being killed over what lies? There hasn't been a court ruling over NSA as of yet but without a specific target it's hard to know who to shoot.

You guys are sad. Little keyboard warriors going to make Obama a one-term President, right? Fucking idiots.

No, morons, I am not advocating a coup. Legalizing marijuana will effect a hell of a lot more change than your pissant AR-15s. I'm simply pointing out to you that NONE OF YOU have the balls to ever fight against this government. You don't even know why you hate Obama. He's black, that's the first thing that you see. The rest is details.

George W. Bush was the worst thing that ever happened to America. Obama was elected to "change" everything away from how horribly Bush ruined everything. George W. Bush and the GOP spent eight years fucking the world, running drone strikes on civilians and children, using chemical weapons, torturing POWs to death in secret prisons, and every god-damned "Conservative Christian" Red State voter cheered for these war crimes. Since Obama didn't change anything, and in fact made a lot of Bush's problems worse, then Obama is now the worst thing that happened to America.

None of you will ever fight against this government, no matter what they do. If it comes down to a "civil" war between The Government vs. The People, the government will be running drone strikes on your mobile homes while you're watching football. You won't even hear it coming. You don't have the stomachs to fight a guerrilla war against the American war machine like al-Qaeda does, so why do you keep touting the 2nd Amendment as your excuse to own a machine gun? The only courage that you people have is in a loaded gun.

Last edited:
You guys are sad. Little keyboard warriors going to make Obama a one-term President, right? Fucking idiots.
He's a year into his second term.
No, morons, I am not advocating a coup. Legalizing marijuana will effect a hell of a lot more change than your pissant AR-15s. I'm simply pointing out to you that NONE OF YOU have the balls to ever fight against this government. You don't even know why you hate Obama. He's black, that's the first thing that you see. The rest is details.
Put the bong down. Take a walk around the block.
George W. Bush was the worst thing that ever happened to America. Obama was elected to "change" everything away from how horribly Bush ruined everything. George W. Bush and the GOP spent eight years fucking the world, running drone strikes on civilians and children, using chemical weapons, torturing POWs to death in secret prisons, and every god-damned "Conservative Christian" Red State voter cheered for these war crimes. Since Obama didn't change anything, and in fact made a lot of Bush's problems worse, then Obama is now the worst thing that happened to America.
My God, it's just so hard to know who to hate. As soon as you got your hate goin' some worse asshole comes along.
None of you will ever fight against this government, no matter what they do. If it comes down to a "civil" war between The Government vs. The People, the government will be running drone strikes on your mobile homes while you're watching football. You won't even hear it coming. You don't have the stomachs to fight a guerrilla war against the American war machine like al-Qaeda does, so why do you keep touting the 2nd Amendment as your excuse to own a machine gun? The only courage that you people have is in a loaded gun.
Sounds like you got your bong loaded for bear.

The only defense you Teabaggers have is to call everyone else stupid. You monkeys think that Sarah Palin is smart. You don't know anything. You don't even know why you own those guns. It isn't to protect your tv from a bank robber.

Have you heard of "free speech zones"? During a mass protest, against government overreach and oligarchical control for example, the police set up "free speech zones" which are corrals for the protesters. The protest can take place only within designated fenced-off enclosures dubbed "free speech zones" which are safely out of sight of the war criminals being protested. Does this make sense to you? If it does, then you don't know why the 2nd Amendment exists.

The 2nd Amendment exists so that the well-regulated American militia, which you all seem to consider yourselves to be, can remind the government and the police that every single square inch of American soil is a "free speech zone".

Forum List

Back