Gun ownership

Aponi

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2018
We own guns .
From hunting only fire arms to plinkers to ar 15 and several pistols and class 2 .

We follow the laws and both have conceled permits. Are kids have been taught to shoot and obey gun safety.
Our guns are kept in a safe except our carry gun at the time and they are on our sides or night stand .

We obey the law.
Now on another fourm I would hear democrats blame republicans for pretty well every shooting and how the ar 15 should be banned even with stats showing under 3 percent of gun deaths are with rifles of any type.
The only laws they presented were to hinder gun sales to people who could legally own them . nothing to punish those who use a gun illegally .

To be fair, there are already laws to punish those who use a gun illegally. If not, they couldn't be said to be using them illegally.

Every check a gun owner submits to, and every permit they apply for; is willfull consent to infringment of the applicants unalienable rights. And validation of it being done to others...

Every check a gun owner submits to, and every permit they apply for; is willfull consent to infringment of the applicants unalienable rights. And validation of it being done to others

Shoot them then, every time you're checked.

We own guns .
From hunting only fire arms to plinkers to ar 15 and several pistols and class 2 .

We follow the laws and both have conceled permits. Are kids have been taught to shoot and obey gun safety.
Our guns are kept in a safe except our carry gun at the time and they are on our sides or night stand .

We obey the law.
Now on another fourm I would hear democrats blame republicans for pretty well every shooting and how the ar 15 should be banned even with stats showing under 3 percent of gun deaths are with rifles of any type.
The only laws they presented were to hinder gun sales to people who could legally own them . nothing to punish those who use a gun illegally .
Good for you. The nut-bar "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!!!!" crowd will be along any minute to tell you how following all the rules and safety stuff is just enabling Democrats who want to take your guns.

Every check a gun owner submits to, and every permit they apply for; is willfull consent to infringment of the applicants unalienable rights. And validation of it being done to others...
Lol, that's didn't take long, did it?

To be fair, there are already laws to punish those who use a gun illegally. If not, they couldn't be said to be using them illegally.
Let's not attempt coherent argument in gun nut threads. You know how that goes.

I, Sir, am a 'gun nut'. I have guns at home and guns at work. I wholeheartedly support the right of all Americans to legally possess firearms as is our right.

I equally wholeheartedly support harsh sentences for anyone using their firearms in a non-legally sanctioned way.

Hmm.. guns require maintenance.

So do most things ...

346745_full.jpg

Last time you attempted coherent argument=?

Just because your arguments always fail, does not mean they weren't incoherent.

Hmm.. guns require maintenance.

So do most things ...

346745_full.jpg

:hitit:

No seriously. I shot a round off last night, but when I went to slam it home, the bolt stopped. It was dry and there was..stuff in there. I think lint and hair. :eek:

Poofly white fabric pills and shit. Yeah, I just cleaned all that out and oiled it up.

Damn, except for down the bore. Bore could use some oil..tomorrow.

The bore is pretty damn clean.

I think lint and hair. :eek:

Poofly white fabric pills and shit.

Is it dust bunny season? Have you been hunting wabbits?

hqdefault.jpg

More like not checking a gun's condition for 8 mos or more. It's always been so reliable, never expected what happened. There's like a..slider-track on the bolt and gunk got in there. Good thing my life wasn't on the line.
Action runs as usual now, but dang..

I s'pose a regular maintenance schedule and checklist is needed.

I, Sir, am a 'gun nut'. I have guns at home and guns at work. I wholeheartedly support the right of all Americans to legally possess firearms as is our right.

I equally wholeheartedly support harsh sentences for anyone using their firearms in a non-legally sanctioned way.
So you've seen how that goes...

A firearm homicide rate twenty odd times that of other developed nations, in case you were wondering how it goes.

Mighty convenient the way you make sure that "firearm" part is in there.

Not the highest homicide rate, though.

The numbers could drop dramatically by hanging violent rapists, robbers, and killers within 3 weeks of being found guilty by a trial of their peers. It would also ease that tax burden considerably..Bigly, even! :eek:

Many countries around the world do not allow citizens to have guns.

Your dumb ass is damn lucky most of us support that free speech stuff, else you'd find yourself swinging in the breeze, you fucking commie!

Bitch, you're more Communist than most Russians. Seriously.

I will tell you this: If you fucks push hard, you're done. Fuck You.

Last edited:
A firearm homicide rate twenty odd times that of other developed nations, in case you were wondering how it goes.

Plus handguns being used in around half all US homicides, equalling or exceeding the total homicide rate of other developed nations.

Latin America has 8% of the worlds population yet suffers 27% of the worlds murders. Those are the people killing Americans now. Europe has never had a culture that was so used to violence. Until now. For the last few years they have been importing violent third worlders and lo and behold their violent crime rate is skyrocketing as is their gun crime rates. Yes you all will talk about how the US's rates are so much higher all the while ignoring how the US has had to deal with the illegal immigrant problem for over 50 years.

So, take a look at how fast the English gun crime rate is blowing up, and think of just how bad it will be in 10 years time. And then admit that they have all the gun laws you want here....and it isn't doing a damned thing.

Last edited:

Plus handguns being used in around half all US homicides, equalling or exceeding the total homicide rate of other developed nations.

Latin America has 8% of the worlds population yet suffers 27% of the worlds murders. Those are the people killing Americans now. Europe has never had a culture that was so used to violence. Until now. For the last few years they have been importing violent third worlders and lo and behold their violent crime rate is skyrocketing as is their gun crime rates. Yes you all will talk about how the US's rates are so much higher all the while ignoring how the US has had to deal with the illegal immigrant problem for over 50 years.

So, take a look at how fast the English gun crime rate is blowing up, and think of just ow bad it will be in 10 years time. And then admit that they have all the gun laws you want here....and it isn't doing a damned thing.

Heyy! I like this guy! :113:

Murder and Aggravated Robbery are still illegal, amirite?

Forum List

Back