Gun ownership

So, take a look at how fast the English gun crime rate is blowing up, and think of just how bad it will be in 10 years time. And then admit that they have all the gun laws you want here....and it isn't doing a damned thing.
And people say De Nile is a river in Egypt. Who'd have thought?

So, take a look at how fast the English gun crime rate is blowing up,
About a thirtieth or a twentieth of the US firearm homicide rate? Where one shooting makes a huge difference that would not be noticed in the US rate?

Eeeeeeeek!

About a thirtieth or a twentieth of the US firearm homicide rate? Where one shooting makes a huge difference that would not be noticed in the US rate?

Eeeeeeeek!

They aren't even allowed to own guns in the UK, faggot. Your point is moot.

And Americans use their hand guns close to 1.1 million times a year to save lives......you guys never mention that.....and you guys always fail to mention that the majority of gun deaths in this country are suicides.....where the tool doesn't matter.

More lives are saved in this country with guns than are taken with guns...as you asshats always say....if it saves only one life.....Right?

And the other countries....their murder rate is lower than ours, and in Britain, it was lower than ours before they banned guns, dittos Europe...your mistake? Thinking that current low levels of murder in Europe will stay that way....as they import violent 3rd world males and as their social welfare state create more and more male sociopaths....

A firearm homicide rate twenty odd times that of other developed nations, in case you were wondering how it goes.

Plus handguns being used in around half all US homicides, equalling or exceeding the total homicide rate of other developed nations.

Latin America has 8% of the worlds population yet suffers 27% of the worlds murders. Those are the people killing Americans now. Europe has never had a culture that was so used to violence. Until now. For the last few years they have been importing violent third worlders and lo and behold their violent crime rate is skyrocketing as is their gun crime rates. Yes you all will talk about how the US's rates are so much higher all the while ignoring how the US has had to deal with the illegal immigrant problem for over 50 years.

So, take a look at how fast the English gun crime rate is blowing up, and think of just how bad it will be in 10 years time. And then admit that they have all the gun laws you want here....and it isn't doing a damned thing.

A poster after my own heart......... the anti gunners hide behind the murder rate because the increase in actual gun crime in Europe shows that gun control laws do not work......

I always point out that their violence rates are at the same point the United States was at going into the 1960s....knife murder leading the way, increasing gun crime which will end up with more gun murder as the drug gangs get more aggressive in defending their drug turf...

Hmm.. guns require maintenance.

So do most things ...

346745_full.jpg

:hitit:

No seriously. I shot a round off last night, but when I went to slam it home, the bolt stopped. It was dry and there was..stuff in there. I think lint and hair. :eek:

Poofly white fabric pills and shit. Yeah, I just cleaned all that out and oiled it up.

Damn, except for down the bore. Bore could use some oil..tomorrow.

The bore is pretty damn clean.

That's pitiful!!

So do most things ...

346745_full.jpg

No seriously. I shot a round off last night, but when I went to slam it home, the bolt stopped. It was dry and there was..stuff in there. I think lint and hair. :eek:

Poofly white fabric pills and shit. Yeah, I just cleaned all that out and oiled it up.

That's pitiful!!

Lusting after Julie Brown? Or is it Geena Davis?

So do most things ...

346745_full.jpg

That's pitiful!!

No! LOL!

Not taking care of your guns!

So do most things ...

346745_full.jpg

That's pitiful!!

No! LOL!

Not taking care of your guns!

It's not a "great" gun. Not primary defense weapon either, hopefully.

Sights? Fuck sights, point and shoot! Even if you miss, the concussive blast might daze them..and you.

But if it comes down to it..I want the thing to function properly. It's well-designed and sturdy.

So do most things ...

346745_full.jpg

That's pitiful!!

Both, together, but about 30 years ago.

Eeeeeeeek!

They can have hunting guns and target shooting weapons.

Proof? They can't have a .303. They aren't even allowed to have a powerful Crosman.

Guns are not for the Hoi Polloi over there.

To be fair, there are already laws to punish those who use a gun illegally. If not, they couldn't be said to be using them illegally.
Yes but the court system often fails to

Every check a gun owner submits to, and every permit they apply for; is willfull consent to infringment of the applicants unalienable rights. And validation of it being done to others...
Try taking your gun through a metal detector and when the LEO stops you give him your little infringement speech. Cops enjoy a good laugh now and then just like everybody else. There wouldn`t have been a classroom full of dead second graders if them damn libruls hadn`t disarmed those kids.

Eeeeeeeek!

Perhaps you should look at the cost there . and a rifle in a gun cabinet is little good to you on the street when you have a pistol un your face or a knife in your gut

We own guns .
From hunting only fire arms to plinkers to ar 15 and several pistols and class 2 .

We follow the laws and both have conceled permits. Are kids have been taught to shoot and obey gun safety.
Our guns are kept in a safe except our carry gun at the time and they are on our sides or night stand .

We obey the law.
Now on another fourm I would hear democrats blame republicans for pretty well every shooting and how the ar 15 should be banned even with stats showing under 3 percent of gun deaths are with rifles of any type.
The only laws they presented were to hinder gun sales to people who could legally own them . nothing to punish those who use a gun illegally .
Good for you. The nut-bar "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!!!!" crowd will be along any minute to tell you how following all the rules and safety stuff is just enabling Democrats who want to take your guns.

Yes maybe and the demo nut bar crew will ne along telling us all that we dont need them and they should be confiscated shortly

What exactly would make the wildly left happy or at least more calm and satisfied in regard to guns?

Eeeeeeeek!

I think you are wrong. I have a friend in the UK who used to collect guns and the authorities have absolute control over who can own guns. In his case the new police superintendent was a guy that my friend had beaten in school when they tried out for the cricket team. So now this superintendent has decided that my friend is a "danger" and revoked his license. After several thousand pounds trying to get it back my friend finally gave up. His guns are now with a friend in Austria.

Air guns are also highly controlled. I think a soft air gun is OK but anything that will shoot a lead pellet at more than a couple hundred feet per second are forbidden. Basically the rich, and farm people can have guns in the UK. And criminals of course. They don't seem to have any problems getting what they want.

Eeeeeeeek!

Like I said, give it ten years. We here in the USA have a 50 year head start.

Forum List

Back