Gun Protesters Plan March On D.C. With Loaded Rifles To ‘Put Government On Notice'

Suddenly the liberals are against protesting and civil disobedience.

I wasn't posting here during the OWS mess... But I can imagine that Lakhota and other Liberals were not exactly worried that those protestors followed the laws.

OWS didn't carry loaded or unloaded AR-15s...

Stop trying to derail this thread with OWS comparisons. There is no comparison.

That's what they do man....they deflect and act as though one thing justifies another.

And you sir, have no idea who you are agreeing with.

If one group could ransack the innards of one of the biggest cities in America, then whats to stop these gun toting guys from doing the same? I mean, the government sets the example, ya know? Anyhow, it appears you are defending what they did, and calling these people out for wanting to bring loaded weapons into a populated area. Full of crap you liberals are.

Last edited:

That's what they do man....they deflect and act as though one thing justifies another.

Exactly. I expect to see abortion and Benghazi before long. It's the wingnut brain dysfunction in action.

Hello...

Here's the thread title, again:

Gun Protesters Plan March On D.C. With Loaded Rifles To ‘Put Government On Notice'

If one group could ransack the innards of one of the biggest cities in America, then whats to stop these gun toting guys from doing the same? I mean, the government sets the example, ya know? Anyhow, it appears you are defending what they did, and calling these people out for wanting to bring loaded weapons into a populated area. Full of crap you liberals are.

Who said I supported OWS' actions? I may agree with their gripes...but certainly not their actions.

There are laws in effect in DC. If they do what they are planning....they should be disarmed and prosecuted.

Hey...maybe you guys will get your wish and this'll be the beginning of the armed rebellion you guys are salivating for.

Exactly. I expect to see abortion and Benghazi before long. It's the wingnut brain dysfunction in action.''

Hello...

So tell me..

Where you as concerned about the OWS crowd obeying the laws as you seem to be this group?

Or didn't you care too much because you agreed with them?

Exactly. I expect to see abortion and Benghazi before long. It's the wingnut brain dysfunction in action.''

Hello...

So tell me..

Where you as concerned about the OWS crowd obeying the laws as you seem to be this group?

I know you wingnuts are pretty fucking stupid - but this thread ain't about OWS. If you want to discuss OWS - start your own thread.

Who said I supported OWS' actions? I may agree with their gripes...but certainly not their actions.

There are laws in effect in DC. If they do what they are planning....they should be disarmed and prosecuted.

Hey...maybe you guys will get your wish and this'll be the beginning of the armed rebellion you guys are salivating for.

Are you out of your mind? I don't wish for bloodshed. How dare you make such a prevaricated assumption about me? I'd don't wish for armed rebellions of any kind in this country. Get that?

Actually, this is what I thought seniors should have done when it was proposed that retirement benefits be suspended while Congress bumbled along not doing its job (as is so often the case).

Are you out of your mind? I don't wish for bloodshed. How dare you make such a prevaricated assumption about me? I'd don't wish for armed rebellions of any kind in this country. Get that?

Well...according to a recent survey... 44% of you righties do...sorry if you're part of the 66% who don't...I apologize.

Hello...

So tell me..

I know your wingnuts are pretty fucking stupid - but this thread ain't about OWS. If you want to discuss OWS - start your own thread.

Well it seems you are the one making a big deal out of this, it's only fair to point out OWS. Liberals were quiet, and as you are now, trying to avoid the subject. If you're gonna call people out on the right, you'd better damn well call people out on the left for doing the same.

Did you call out FEMEN for harassing a priest in Europe as he prayed? I guess not. So how do you get to call out protests that break the law, when OWS is a prime example of it?

Well...according to a recent survey... 44% of you righties do...sorry if you're part of the 66% who don't...I apologize.

Well now, that isn't all of us now is it? Where did you get your numbers from anyway?

So tell me..

I know your wingnuts are pretty fucking stupid - but this thread ain't about OWS. If you want to discuss OWS - start your own thread.

Well it seems you are the one making a big deal out of this, it's only fair to point out OWS. Liberals were quiet, and as you are now, trying to avoid the subject. If you're gonna call people out on the right, you'd better damn well call people out on the left for doing the same.

Did you call out FEMEN for harassing a priest in Europe as he prayed? I guess not. So how do you get to call out protests that break the law, when OWS is a prime example of it?

Holy shit - you have the attention span and focus of a housefly. Again, read the thread title...

I sincerely hope Ted Nugent joins the march. I really do...

Wayne LaPierre can't - because he has that "nervous disorder" that kept him out of Vietnam.

Maybe Mama June and Honey Boo Boo will join the march...

Where did you learn to count? 66 plus 44 equals 110, dumbshit.

Forum List

Back