🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gun range owner reveals secrets to bypassing CA. upcoming AR15 ban

Homicidal maniacs across California worry they may not be in compliance with the new law.

Story at 11:00...

Gun Range Owner Reveals Secrets to Bypassing California’s Upcoming AR-15 Ban
California’s SB-880 redefines "assault weapons"
---------------------------------
But don't worry they aren't trying to take the guns. LOL
You are correct, a ban is not the same as confiscation..

There's trickery of wordage you see. Instead of breaking down the doors or " Ordering" everyone to turn them in . Instead they use wordage that makes the dumbasses turn them in themselves. Now don't you think that makes it much easier for the cheap Government.

And they are being confiscated in many ways.

Gun Range Owner Reveals Secrets to Bypassing California’s Upcoming AR-15 Ban
California’s SB-880 redefines "assault weapons"
---------------------------------
But don't worry they aren't trying to take the guns. LOL
You are correct, a ban is not the same as confiscation..

There's trickery of wordage you see. Instead of breaking down the doors or " Ordering" everyone to turn them in . Instead they use wordage that makes the dumbasses turn them in themselves. Now don't you think that makes it much easier for the cheap Government.

And they are being confiscated in many ways.
I wouldn't own an AR-15, to thin of a barrel...I own one of these..
5526-Thompson-copy1.jpg

If you buy an AR-15 as an assault weapon, you maybe a red neck...

One, it's only an assault weapon if it can fire bursts/full auto. I'd guess 99% of AR platforms are not assault rifles.

Second, what exactly is it about an AR platform that leads you to equate it with a particular race and in a denigrating manner?

If you buy an AR-15 as an assault weapon, you maybe a red neck...

One, it's only an assault weapon if it can fire bursts/full auto. I'd guess 99% of AR platforms are not assault rifles.

Second, what exactly is it about an AR platform that leads you to equate it with a particular race and in a denigrating manner?
You can easily change it into a full auto, if you know how..The reference is too much southern jokes..You see, we here in the south don't take offense to the word red neck..

One way to bypass the law in California is to make it look like a cock. They like those things in that state.

Forum List

Back