Gun registration v Plant registration...

well clearly your not good at spotting the obvious hehe...here i'll isolate the operative words for ya this time:

and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them,

We hold these truths to be self-evident,

seriously its like i'm talking to KNB or KBN or whatever that other not ready for prime time robots handle is lol...

Let me know when you're done with your rant. That way I can go back to laughing that you somehow think owning a firearm is a basic human right.

We have yet to see you back up your claim with anything approaching facts, logic or reason. How about it? Care to debate like an adult?

Adult debate is not welcome on this site. You should know this by now. And you're certainly not capable of it.

Let me know when you're done with your rant. That way I can go back to laughing that you somehow think owning a firearm is a basic human right.

We have yet to see you back up your claim with anything approaching facts, logic or reason. How about it? Care to debate like an adult?

Adult debate is not welcome on this site. You should know this by now. And you're certainly not capable of it.

Thanks for proving our point.

th

thats seems an odd statement, because from what i've read it seems that the only folks on this thread that have not shown basic comprehensive intelligence nave been you and KNB...
:cuckoo:

Last edited:
(to the folks that recognize that a human is born with certain rights lol)

im requesting assistance...
i wrote this for the ballot in my county and am turning it in on monday for a title and summery before signature gathering can start (only 2115 needed to get on the ballot lol)...
so if anyone has any suggestions on how this can be improved in any way please chime in, thanks! :)

---Lake County 'Freedom to Grow Plants' Human Rights Initiative- Ordinance 11564---
Whereas in the State of California, the people of the County of Lake do hereby find and declare that:
When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for people to reaffirm and reestablish the fundamental human rights that they are naturally endowed, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's origins entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of humankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to come forward in the reestablishment of those rights.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all humans are created equal, that they are naturally endowed with certain Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness,
--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to re-declare and reestablish the inherent human rights that would intrinsically correct such governmental negligence, and to reconstitute such in a form as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness, and in accordance with the 9th amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America:
Amendment IX, "The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.",
And, also in accordance with the California State Constitution's Article 1 Declaration of Rights:
Section 21., ..."This declaration of rights may not be construed to impair or deny others retained by the people.",
And,--Whereas disregard and contempt for certain human rights have resulted in barbarous acts which have outraged the conscience of humankind, and in the advent of a world in which human beings shall enjoy freedom of speech and belief and freedom from fear and want has been proclaimed as the highest aspiration of the common people, it has become necessary to reaffirm and specifically constitute that:
(section) 1.
Humans are naturally endowed with the fundamental right to cultivate and grow the plants of this earth, and posses the seeds thereof, for their own needs as individuals in pursuit of life and in effort to live, and that such basic human rights exist and are held in perpetuity outside of the constitutional responsibility of government to protect an individuals right to engage in commerce.
(section) 1.(a)
All County of Lake residents who exercise the rights described in section 1., and are compliant with section 2.(a), and are gardening outside (outdoor) or in green houses, are exempt from any county permitting or other county ordinances that would limit an individual's home gardening efforts in conjunction with section 1.
(section) 2.
Should neighbor complaints that are not related to section 2.(a), or are not related to a specific medically verifiable toxic health risk to the public arise as an official complaint to the county as a result of an individual(s) exercising the rights as described in section 1., (not withstanding any effected party choosing to seek remedy and or reparations by way of litigation through civil proceedings), all the effected parties shall be directed to mediation provided for by the County of Lake, and if resolution between the effected parties cannot be achieved in a reasonable effort to mediate (to be determined by the mediator), the effected parties shall then continue mediation at their own expense (to be equally divided between the effected parties) until a resolution between the parties can be agreed upon, or until the effected parties agree to withdraw from mediation.
(section) 2.(a)
All who exercise the rights described in section 1., shall take reasonable care to prevent environmental destruction, and are responsible to mitigate any possible foreseen negative impacts on the natural environments, and all persons who neglect such practices shall be subject to the authority designated under section 2.(b) herein, but such remedies are to be used to help individuals come into compliance with this section and not to unreasonably burden individuals who exercise the rights described in section 1.
(section) 2.(b)
The County of Lake Environmental Health department shall administer over individual circumstances that may arise related to section 2., section 2.(a), and section 2.(c) herein, but all such administrative authority and compliance inquiries shall be restricted to circumstances where a verifiable neighbor (or resident of the county) complaint in writing has been officially registered with the county, and such authority shall not be blanketly or randomly imposed on those who exercise the rights as described in section 1., or 1.(a).
(section) 2(c)
If an individual's income qualifies for the low income standards of the county, then the county shall assist in an individual's effort to comply with section 2.(a) by mitigating the costs of any such remedies, but shall not do so in cases where the environmental damage is occurring from an individual's use of non organic gardening chemicals including but not limited to pesticides, herbicides, fungicides and fertilizers, and the County of Lake retains the authority to limit the use of such chemicals if such a remedy is applicable to the circumstance(s).
(section) 3.
All County, State and Federal criminal laws that exist in conflict with individual's exercising the human rights as described in section 1., (and not withstanding an individual in violation of using illegal gardening chemicals including but not limited to certain pesticides, herbicides, fungicides and fertilizers), are to be set aside unless it can be determined that the individual circumstance is occurring within the context of 'commerce' related activities as defined herein,
--For the expressed purposes of this document the word "commerce" shall be taken to mean:
The buying and selling of goods in any form, and in direct reference to the exchange of United States currency (or other such legally recognized tender) for such goods or services.
(section) 3.(a)
If any provision of this Initiative or the application thereof to any person or circumstance is held invalid, such invalidity shall not affect other provisions or applications of the Initiative which can be given effect without the invalid provision or application, and to this end the provisions of this Initiative are severable. The People of the County of Lake hereby declare that we would have adopted this Initiative irrespective of the invalidity of any particular portion thereof.

thats seems an odd statement, because from what i've read it seems that the only folks on this thread that have not shown basic comprehensive intelligence nave been you and KNB...
If you have the right to own a firearm then I have the right to own my own Cannabis plants, and I should have more of a Natural right to grow Cannabis than your right to own a gun because Cannabis doesn't kill anyone and God saw that it was good. It really is that simple.

"And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good."

Do you know better than God?

I use Cannabis for seizures. It has been the only medicine that has worked. Marijuana got me off the streets and allowed me to be a more functioning member of society. I am living proof that the US Controlled Substances Act is a LIE for listing "Marihuana" as a dangerous narcotic without any medical use. Marijuana is safe, effective, natural medicine, and I would be proud to properly register my plants with the US government instead of hiding like some kind of criminal. I will pay a tax of $100 ($25 more than it should be adjusted for inflation since 1945) and I will produce "Marihuana". That will be my job in America. Millions of other Americans can do this job. Millions of other Americans are ALREADY doing this job. All we have to do is legalize it again (and keep it legal) and one of humanity's oldest industries can reach its full potential.

Hemp_for_victory_1942.png

Hemp%20for%20Victory%20-%201942%20-%20Special%20tax%20stamp%20-%20producer%20of%20marihuana.jpg

H.R.1635 - 113th Congress (2013-2014): National Commission on Federal Marijuana Policy Act of 2013 | Congress.gov | Library of Congress

Testimony of US Federal Medical Marijuana patient Mr. Irvin Rosenfeld:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIlxePPTK3g]Irvin Rosenfeld - Michigan Medical Marijuana Testimony - YouTube[/ame]

If you think that isn't "basic comprehensive intelligence" then please explain what is.

omg KNB then why are you for registering plants?
you have the human right to grow and use plants right?
why are you for the Wa.Co. laws if your not waco?
slow down and reexamine the consistency of your position if you dont want me to think you are waco ;)

Last edited:
KNB, have you no coherent (at least), if not logical response to my last post?...or are you simply incapable of such?

If you have the right to own a firearm....
"If"? As if there's any legitmate question.

then I have the right to own my own Cannabis plants
How does that logically follow?

slow down and reexamine the consistency of your position if you dont want me to think you are waco ;)

Do you know what a "business license" is? It's a business "registration". Do you know what a firearm license is? It's a firearm "registration". It has your name, your address, and the item that is being licensed.

Hemp%20for%20Victory%20-%201942%20-%20Special%20tax%20stamp%20-%20producer%20of%20marihuana.jpg

Special Tax Stamp, Producer of Marihuana. That's plant registration. Replace the "h" with a "j" and that spells Marijuana. Producer of Marijuana. There's a record of who grows corn and how much they grow, there's a record of soy beans, sugar cane, wheat, rice, etc. etc. All legitimate businesses for as long as time can imagine. Marijuana was also until it was outlawed. The reasons for marijuana's criminalization have been exhaustingly proven as complete nonsense, so let's legalize it again (America legalized it before and won World War II), grow it out in the open, tax it appropriately and use it for anything and everything that it can be used for, which in the case of Cannabis includes curing cancer and reversing the Greenhouse Effect.

The US spends $20b/yr on marijuana eradication efforts and then imports another $500m of hemp fiber and products from China. $20.5 billion per year. That's not a small industry. Legalize it, grow it here to make America more independent of foreign imports like we did during WWII, and spend that $20.5b/yr on something else, like rebuilding bridges that don't pass safety codes or funding schools or getting veterans off the street.

What exactly is the argument against plant registration?

Last edited:

Do you know what a "business license" is? It's a business "registration". Do you know what a firearm license is? It's a firearm "registration". It has your name, your address, and the item that is being licensed.

Special Tax Stamp, Producer of Marihuana. That's plant registration. Replace the "h" with a "j" and that spells Marijuana. Producer of Marijuana. There's a record of who grows corn and how much they grow, there's a record of soy beans, sugar cane, wheat, rice, etc. etc. All legitimate businesses for as long as time can imagine. Marijuana was also until it was outlawed. The reasons for marijuana's criminalization have been exhaustingly proven as complete nonsense, so let's legalize it again (America legalized it before and won World War II), grow it out in the open, tax it appropriately and use it for anything and everything that it can be used for, which in the case of Cannabis includes curing cancer and reversing the Greenhouse Effect.

The US spends $20b/yr on marijuana eradication efforts and then imports another $500m of hemp fiber and products from China. $20.5 billion per year. That's not a small industry. Legalize it, grow it here to make America more independent of foreign imports like we did during WWII, and spend that $20.5b/yr on something else, like rebuilding bridges that don't pass safety codes or funding schools or getting veterans off the street.

KNB do you know the difference between commerce and non commerce/for your own use?
its critical that you do if we are to have a coherent conversation.
do you know what your basic human rights are? (thats the rights your born with)...
it is also critical that you understand such or we are just boxing at shadows with each other here...
do you have any clue of the meaning of what i just stated?

KNB do you know the difference between commerce and non commerce/for your own use?
do you know what your basic human rights are? (thats the rights your born with)...
it is also critical that you understand such or we are just boxing at shadows with each other here...
You have a point, right? If not, please make one. Please explain your definitions of whatever. What is "commerce"? I don't know. What was commerce from the 1600s until the 1950s? That's how long America grew legal Cannabis. How was it done then? Is 300 years long enough to get a general idea? Cannabis has been grown in China for at least 6,000 years. Is that long enough to get a good idea of what "commerce" is? Do you know what a "tax incentive" is? Virginia law, among other states, allowed their citizens to pay their taxes with Cannabis. Hemp was legal tender, a substitute for money. Is that "commerce" or "personal use"? Please explain.

My basic human right is to grow natural Cannabis and use it to treat a medical condition because it helps me and doesn't hurt anyone else on Earth. Is that a fair enough assessment of "basic human rights" in your opinion? How about, "I have the basic human right to sit in my living room and not have to worry about some fat cops bashing through the front door and shoving guns to my head"? Or, "I have the right to not have my home and land seized by the US Federal government for growing the same plant that gave America the necessary equipment to win World War II."

There is nothing in this country that is more detrimental to our freedom than Cannabis prohibition.

You have a point, right? If not, please make one. Please explain your definitions of whatever. What is "commerce"? I don't know. What was commerce from the 1600s until the 1950s? That's how long America grew legal Cannabis. How was it done then? Is 300 years long enough to get a general idea? Cannabis has been grown in China for at least 6,000 years. Is that long enough to get a good idea of what "commerce" is? Do you know what a "tax incentive" is? Virginia law, among other states, allowed their citizens to pay their taxes with Cannabis. Hemp was legal tender, a substitute for money. Is that "commerce" or "personal use"? Please explain.

My basic human right is to grow natural Cannabis and use it to treat a medical condition because it helps me and doesn't hurt anyone else on Earth. Is that a fair enough assessment of "basic human rights" in your opinion? How about, "I have the basic human right to sit in my living room and not have to worry about some fat cops bashing through the front door and shoving guns to my head"? Or, "I have the right to not have my home and land seized by the US Federal government for growing the same plant that gave America the necessary equipment to win World War II."

There is nothing in this country that is more detrimental to our freedom than Cannabis prohibition.

why then do you support 'plant registration and regulation' of my personal garden that is being grown for my own use to satisfy my own needs?
and why instead are you not fight for your human right as described here below?

'Humans are naturally endowed with the fundamental right to cultivate and grow the plants of this earth, and posses the seeds thereof, for their own needs as individuals in pursuit of life and in effort to live, and that such basic human rights exist and are held in perpetuity outside of the constitutional responsibility of government to protect an individuals right to engage in commerce.'

Why am I for plant registration? Because we've spent the last 75 years hiding in the shadows and it's time to get this plant out in the open sunlight where it belongs. Pay a tax, receive your license, and grow your own. What's wrong with that? Once you've stripped the buds from the stalk, the stalk can still be used to make things. Paying a tax and receiving a license to produce "Marihuana" is the patriotic thing to do. It's how we won World War II, World War I, the Civil War and the Revolution.

Why don't you want to support America?

Why am I for plant registration? Because we've spent the last 75 years hiding in the shadows and it's time to get this plant out in the open sunlight where it belongs. Pay a tax, receive your license, and grow your own. What's wrong with that? Once you've stripped the buds from the stalk, the stalk can still be used to make things. Paying a tax and receiving a license to produce "Marihuana" is the patriotic thing to do. It's how we won World War II, World War I, the Civil War and the Revolution.

Why don't you want to support America?

KNB the point is WTF do you need registration for anything but commerce?
do you understand that?
in other words if you have your human right to grow your own plants for your own use, then why in hell would you need to 'register' or be gov 'permitted' to do so?
the fact that basic necessities come from plants is not news KNB, and such is one part of the justification going to show the need for your human rights etc...

so KNB we are clear then?
is your silence a conferral offering (lol) implying that you have conceded to my point above?
for myself and the others involved, the cannabis plant provides the convenient platform (topic of the day) with respect to timing and example, thereby allowing us to step forward and declare the obvious, that humans are naturally endowed with the basic right to have and grow plants.
regulating food gardens is only just around the corner in this race to control humans and create total dependency on corporations.
we are all in a fight for our lives and most of us don't even know it.
this proposal is attempting to reaffirm and reestablish folks abilities to do for themselves in partnership with our relatives in the plant kingdom before such natural rights are extinct and we fail to protect such basic human rights for future generations.

----'Freedom to Grow Plants' Initiative- Ordinance 11564----
Whereas in the State of California, the people of the County of Lake do hereby find and declare that:
When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for people to reaffirm and reestablish the fundamental human rights with which they are naturally endowed, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's origins entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of humankind requires that they should declare the causes which compel them to come forward in the reestablishment of those rights.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all humans are created equal, that they are naturally endowed with certain Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness,
--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to re-declare and reestablish the inherent human rights that would intrinsically correct such governmental negligence, and to reconstitute such in a form as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness, and in accordance with the 9th amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America:
Amendment IX, "The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.",
And, also in accordance with the California State Constitution's Article 1 Declaration of Rights:
Section 21., ..."This declaration of rights may not be construed to impair or deny others retained by the people.",
And, also as consistent with County of Lake Ordinance No. 2267 in relation to private property rights,
And,--Whereas disregard and contempt for certain human rights have resulted in barbarous acts which have outraged the conscience of humankind, and in the advent of a world in which human beings shall enjoy freedom of speech and belief and freedom from fear and want has been proclaimed as the highest aspiration of the common people, it has become necessary to reaffirm and specifically constitute that:
(section) 1.
Humans are naturally endowed with the fundamental right to have and grow the plants of this earth, and the seeds thereof, for their own needs as individuals in pursuit of life and in effort to live, and that such basic human rights exist and are held in perpetuity outside of the constitutional responsibility of government to protect an individuals right to engage in commerce.
(section) 1.(a)
All County of Lake residents who exercise the rights described in section 1., and are compliant with section 2.(a), and are gardening outside (outdoors) or in green houses (and not withstanding any generally applicable urgency ordinance(s) specifically relating to water conservation), are exempt from any county permitting or other county ordinances that would limit an individual's home gardening efforts in conjunction with section 1.
(section) 2.
Should neighbor complaints that are not related to section 2.(a), or are not related to a specific medically verifiable toxic health risk to the public arise as an official complaint to the county as a result of an individual(s) exercising the rights as described in section 1., (not withstanding any effected party choosing to seek remedy and or reparations by way of litigation through civil proceedings), all the effected parties shall be directed to mediation provided for by the County of Lake, and if resolution between the effected parties cannot be achieved in a reasonable effort to mediate (to be determined by the mediator), the effected parties shall then continue mediation at their own expense (to be equally divided between the effected parties) until a resolution between the parties can be agreed upon, or until one of the effected parties withdraws from mediation.
(section) 2.(a)
All who exercise the rights described in section 1., shall take reasonable care to prevent environmental destruction, and are responsible to mitigate any possible foreseen negative impacts on the natural environments, and all persons who neglect such practices shall be subject to the authority designated under section 2.(b) herein, but such remedies are to be used to help individuals come into compliance with this section and not to unreasonably burden individuals who exercise the rights described in section 1.
(section) 2.(b)
The County of Lake Environmental Health department shall administer over individual circumstances that may arise related to section 2. and section 2.(a), herein, but all such administrative authority and compliance inquiries shall be restricted to circumstances where a verifiable neighbor (or resident of the county) complaint in writing and signed by the complainant has been officially registered with the county, and such authority shall not be blanketly or randomly imposed on those who exercise the rights as described in section 1., or 1.(a).
(section) 3.
All County, State and Federal criminal laws that exist in conflict with individual's exercising the human rights as described in section 1., (and not withstanding an individual in violation of using illegal gardening chemicals including but not limited to certain pesticides, herbicides, fungicides and fertilizers), are to be set aside unless it can be determined that the individual circumstance is occurring within the context of 'commerce' related activities as defined herein,
--For the expressed purposes of this document the word "commerce" shall be taken to mean:
The buying and selling of goods in any form, and in direct reference to the exchange of United States currency (or other such legally recognized tender) for such goods or services.
(section) 3.(a)
If any provision of this Initiative or the application thereof to any person or circumstance is held invalid, such invalidity shall not affect other provisions or applications of the Initiative which can be given effect without the invalid provision or application, and to this end the provisions of this Initiative are severable. The People of the County of Lake hereby declare that we would have adopted this Initiative irrespective of the invalidity of any particular portion thereof.

we are intending to file this today.
this measure could be easily adapted to work in any state, we are still doing last minute editing, but we have added section 1.(b) and changed section 3.
we are hoping to file this today so any input you may have would be appreciated, thanks, dna

"(Section)1.(b)
That any law, to the extent that it would specifically deny or disparage the human rights as described in Section 1. herein is unconstitutional by both the Federal Constitutions 9th Amendment and also by the State Constitutions Article 1 Declaration of Rights, Section 21, and by the fact that such self evident human rights are held in perpetuity by the People."

County of Lake, State of California
'The Freedom to Grow Plants, Human Rights Restoration Act of 2014'

An Ordinance to restore the self evident Human Right to grow and use plants for the basic necessities of life

Whereas in the State of California, the People of the County of Lake do hereby Find, Declare and Ordain as follows:
When in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for people to reaffirm and reestablish the fundamental human rights with which they are naturally endowed, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the equal station to which the laws of nature and of nature's origins entitle them, and to recognize a decent respect for the opinions of humankind, requires that they should declare the causes which compel them to come forward toward the reestablishment of those rights.
We hold these truths to be self-evident:
That all humans beings are created equal. That human beings are naturally endowed with certain rights, and that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, and that to secure these rights, governments are instituted, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, and that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to re-declare and reestablish the inherent human rights that would intrinsically correct such governmental negligence, and to reconstitute such in a form as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness.
Therefore, in accordance with the 9th Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America,
Amendment IX:
"The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.",
and also in accordance with the California State Constitution, Article 1 Declaration of Rights, Section 21.: ..."This declaration of rights may not be construed to impair or deny others retained by the people.",
and, also as consistent with County of Lake Ordinance No. 2267 in relation to private property rights, and,
whereas disregard and contempt for certain human rights have resulted in barbarous acts which have outraged the conscience of humankind, and, whereas in a world which human beings endeavor to enjoy freedom of speech and belief, and where freedom from fear and want has been proclaimed as the highest aspiration of peoples everywhere, be it here proclaimed that it has become necessary to reaffirm and specifically re-constitute the self evident inherent freedom to grow and use plants as described herein:

(Section) 1. Findings:

That human beings are naturally endowed with the fundamental right to have and grow the natural plants of this earth, and the naturally occurring seeds thereof, to be used for their own needs as individuals in pursuit of life and in effort to live, and that such basic human rights have been recognized and acknowledged to exist and that these rights are held in perpetuity outside of the constitutional responsibility of a government to protect an individual's right to engage in commerce.

(Section) 1.(a)

That all County of Lake residents who exercise the rights described in section 1., and are compliant with section 2.(a), and are gardening outside (outdoors) or in a greenhouse (and not withstanding any generally applicable urgency ordinance(s) specifically relating to water conservation), are, as accorded in the paragraphs above, necessarily exempt from any County permitting or other County ordinances that would limit an individual's home gardening efforts in conjunction with section 1.

(Section)1.(b)

That any law, to the extent that it would specifically deny or disparage the human rights as described in Section 1. herein is unconstitutional by both the Federal Constitutions 9th Amendment and also by the State Constitutions Article 1 Declaration of Rights, Section 21, and by the fact that such self evident human rights are held in perpetuity by the People.

(Section) 2. Responsibilities:

Should neighbor complaints that are not related to section 2.(a), or that are not related to a specific medically verifiable toxic health risk to the public arise as an official complaint to the County as a result of an individual(s) exercising the rights as described in section 1., (and not withstanding any effected party choosing to seek remedy and or reparations by way of litigation through civil proceedings), all the effected parties shall be directed to mediation provided for by the County of Lake, and if resolution between the effected parties cannot be achieved in a reasonable effort to mediate (to be determined by the appointed mediator), the effected parties shall then continue mediation at their own expense (to be equally divided between the effected parties) until a resolution between the parties can be agreed upon, or until one of the effected parties withdraws from the mediation.

(Section) 2.(a)

(Section) 2.(b)

The County of Lake Environmental Health Department shall administer over individual circumstances that may arise related to section 2. and section 2.(a), herein, but all such administrative authority and compliance inquiries shall be restricted to circumstances where a verifiable neighbor (or resident of the county) complaint in writing and signed by the complainant has been officially registered with the county.

(Section) 3. Special Circumstances:

Any law, to the extent that it would specifically deny or disparage the Human Rights as described in section 1., (and not withstanding an individual in violation of using illegal gardening chemicals, including but not limited to, certain pesticides, herbicides, fungicides and fertilizers), is to be set aside unless it can be determined that the individual circumstance is occurring within the context of 'commerce' related activities as defined herein, or if an individual's violation(s) of Section 2.(a) herein are to the extent of violating a criminal statute.

(Section) 4. Definitions:

(a) For the express purposes of this document the word "commerce" shall be taken to mean:
The buying and selling of goods or services in any form, and in direct reference to the exchange of United States currency (or other such legally recognized tender) for such goods or services.

(b) For the express purposes of this document the words phrased as "compliance inquiries" shall be taken to mean:

A written and delivered inquiry, and an in person inquiry as to responding to (a) specific complaint(s), and to which access to inspect private property shall only be in circumstances where the respondent has voluntarily agreed to and granted such access, or where on an individual basis, a court order has provided for such access.

(c) For the express purposes of Section 1. of this document the words phrased as "to be used for their own needs" shall be taken to mean:
For use as food, medicine, fiber, fuel, building materials, environmental damage mitigation or other environmental concerns, privacy, aesthetics or ambiance, spiritual/religious requirement, (or other) basic necessities of life.

(d) For the express purposes of Section 1. of this document, the word "natural" and the words phrased as "naturally occurring" shall be taken to mean:
Plant species and varieties of such that have evolved in nature through the traditional pollination and cross pollination processes, be that by wind/weather, or animal (including human) assistance.

(e) For the express purposes of Section 1.(a) of this document, the word "greenhouse" shall be taken to mean:
Any structure where the sun's light can penetrate at least 80% of the roof (ceiling or top) surface and that is intended for growing plants in.

(Section) 5. Severability:

Forum List

Back