Gun violence is mostly a black issue

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Non-African Americans are relatively safe from getting their asses capped as opposed to the brothers.

Stats prove this out.

So why impose Draconian gun control on the Honky Community at all? Why not just have gun control and confiscation in the Ghetto? After all, that is where the violence is- and the supposed goal of Gun Control Freaks is to reduce violence.

The real reason is that Gun Control isn't about stopping violence at all, its about controlling the fucking population.

2020masshooters.jpeg

meme_2021_large.jpg

Obviously, take blacks out of the equation and you pretty much solve the "gun problem."

Non-African Americans are relatively safe from getting their asses capped as opposed to the brothers.

Stats prove this out.

So why impose Draconian gun control on the Honky Community at all? Why not just have gun control and confiscation in the Ghetto? After all, that is where the violence is- and the supposed goal of Gun Control Freaks is to reduce violence.

The real reason is that Gun Control isn't about stopping violence at all, its about controlling the fucking population.

This has been pointed out ad nauseum. This country on the whole doesn't have a "gun problem". It has a "Black problem". And until the actual problem is confronted, and addressed. This problem will persist. Which is exactly what the gun grabbing Left wants.

Stats prove this out.

Are you crazy? If America had a firearm confiscation policy regarding the black ghetto population it could reduce the death rate among these savages. If anything surround the black ghettos with electrified barbed wire fencing & plant landmines just outside the electric fence. Then arm the black ghettoites to the max so they can kill themselves off. One must think about the end game here!

Stats prove this out.

Slow down prince. It is a white issue also. Some of those assholes are really lousy shot and their bullets can go somewhere else killing people that matter. Everybody knows black lives don't matter unless shot by a cop, particularly a white cop. Blacks can shoot all the blacks they want, and you won't hear a word out of the Black Lives Matter people.

Stats prove this out.

I say thing every time the discussion comes up but these stupid unedcated inbred Moon Bats always ignore it.

Stats prove this out.

It's more a criminal issue. Criminals come in all colors.

Off topic elsewhere but maybe not here? Makes me angry! When certain types deny it’s happening! Then others cover for them? It’s everyday all day. I’m not the liar*******66 arrests!

38-year-old Christopher Wright was gunned down while he was on his way to meet up with fellow Baylor School grads after he got into an argument with Darryl “Too Tall” Roberts, according to surveillance video reviewed by Chattanooga police.

Roberts, 57, is a career criminal with 66 prior arrests. He was charged with first-degree murder and is currently being held at the Hamilton County jail on a $5 million bond.

Wright, a Yale grad and prominent businessman, was a father to 3 beautiful children, including an 8-week-old baby.

Off topic elsewhere but maybe not here? Makes me angry! When certain types deny it’s happening! Then others cover for them? It’s everyday all day. I’m not the liar*******66 arrests!

38-year-old Christopher Wright was gunned down while he was on his way to meet up with fellow Baylor School grads after he got into an argument with Darryl “Too Tall” Roberts, according to surveillance video reviewed by Chattanooga police.

Roberts, 57, is a career criminal with 66 prior arrests. He was charged with first-degree murder and is currently being held at the Hamilton County jail on a $5 million bond.

Wright, a Yale grad and prominent businessman, was a father to 3 beautiful children, including an 8-week-old baby.
Perfect place for it. Man, I hate to hear of this crap happening, even in the futhest part of my state from me, or any other part of the country for that matter.

Perfect place for it. Man, I hate to hear of this crap happening, even in the futhest part of my state from me, or any other part of the country for that matter.
I live in a small city and blacks are just 2% of our population.

I live in a small city and blacks are just 2% of our population.
Interesting.
I don't. As I have said, we are about 89 miles from Memphis.
Last week I was kayaking in the Ozark mountains of northern Arkansas. While heading toward Bull Shoals, gas buddy directed me to Walmart Supercenter in Mountain Home for gasoline. After fueling, I went in to pick up a few more groceries and was immediately on entering struck with clean, perfect and well maintained the place was, literally on a par or possibly above my local Kroger. Midway through shopping, I thought, something else is different, something missing. It struck me as heading to self checkout. There were absolutely no people of color in the store, none working or shopping. When I realized it, I was struck by the fact, even stopping to turn in place to shoot an iphone vid. People were even dressed different than around here. Out in the parking lot, packed with late model SUVs I noticed range rovers and Volvo SUVs were particularly popular and I was parked between two. Before pulling out, I pulled up the demographics on the internet. Town of around 12,500, over 90 something % white not Hispanic, 4% plus Asian, a little over 2% Hispanic and .38 of 1% black. I passed none all the way out of town not seeing one. I have no idea what the crime rate there is, but I suspect it is very low.

Interesting.
I don't. As I have said, we are about 89 miles from Memphis.
Last week I was kayaking in the Ozark mountains of northern Arkansas. While heading toward Bull Shoals, gas buddy directed me to Walmart Supercenter in Mountain Home for gasoline. After fueling, I went in to pick up a few more groceries and was immediately on entering struck with clean, perfect and well maintained the place was, literally on a par or possibly above my local Kroger. Midway through shopping, I thought, something else is different, something missing. It struck me as heading to self checkout. There were absolutely no people of color in the store, none working or shopping. When I realized it, I was struck by the fact, even stopping to turn in place to shoot an iphone vid. People were even dressed different than around here. Out in the parking lot, packed with late model SUVs I noticed range rovers and Volvo SUVs were particularly popular and I was parked between two. Before pulling out, I pulled up the demographics on the internet. Town of around 12,500, over 90 something % white not Hispanic, 4% plus Asian, a little over 2% Hispanic and .38 of 1% black. I passed none all the way out of town not seeing one. I have no idea what the crime rate there is, but I suspect it is very low.
Yep. Wow is what I thought, too.

Forum List

Back