Gunman at DC Navy Yard shoots at least 7

The only thing I want to watch Bill Maher do is suffer.

He is the lyingest piece of shit on TV and the reason I cancelled HBO.

No way I'd give that piece of shit even one hit on his despicable website or youtube or anything else he's connected to.

I'd give Josef Stalin more credit for truthfulness than Bill Maher
Yet, you won't be able to point to any of his supposed lies.

Hack.

Yawn.

Bill Maher Admits He Lied To Get People To Appear In 'Religulous' | NewsBusters
Fail. This has nothing to do with his broadcasts.

So we just had another 12 Americans killed in senseless gun violence

Who cares? Bury them, tell everyone how sorry we are, put the flags at half staff and go about your business

We are not going to do a fucking thing about it anyway. It is the price we pay for our second amendment rights

Don't you all feel safe?
Since the August 21 chemical weapons attack in Syria that killed 1400, there have been over 1800 gun deaths in the U.S.

Who cares?

Gun deaths are the price we pay for our second amendment. Nothing we can do....so suck it up
True. And I'm having a harder time feeling sympathy for victims who most likely opposed any restrictions on weaponry.

Two things we are going to find out about this guy by Friday.

1) Everyone in his life knew he was seriously disturbed with serious problems.

2) Despite that it was much too easy for him to get a gun.

Why do you want to wait until Friday to find that out?

I'm giving them enough time to start unwinding this guy's past.

Usually takes about three days to find all his friends to tell us he was nuts, and the gun store admitting they sold him a small arsenal despite that quirky look in his eye.

Well as concerned citizens maybe we should give the government a clue:

ATTENTION INVESTIGATORS, CHECK SOCIAL MEDIA FIRST FOR THIS GUYS MANIFESTO.

You're welcome. :)

It will still take them to Friday to figure out everybody knew this guy was screwy and had guns.

Last edited:
Since the August 21 chemical weapons attack in Syria that killed 1400, there have been over 1800 gun deaths in the U.S.

Who cares?

Gun deaths are the price we pay for our second amendment. Nothing we can do....so suck it up

Drug addicts and hungry children are the price we pay for giving welfare hoochie mammas free cell phones, free living quarters, and free food cards they can use to trade with the drug dealer.

Free cell phones cause drug addiction?

Who'd a thunk it?

Fail. This has nothing to do with his broadcasts.

You didn't say anything about broadcasts, did you?

Remember when he said he had a lot of stuff about Christine O'Donnel and that he would show a video every week until she came on his show? Remember how what he actually had was the same clips recycled multiple times? Does that count as a lie?

Remember when he said that the Senate didn't have a filibuster? And when he said that a 50 to 49 vote would mean that the Vice President came in to break the tie? Was that lying?

Remember when he said that the people that flew airplanes into buildings were the opposite of cowardly Americans, and then said he didn't? Was that lying?

Or are you just full of shit?

Two things we are going to find out about this guy by Friday.

1) Everyone in his life knew he was seriously disturbed with serious problems.

2) Despite that it was much too easy for him to get a gun.

Why do you want to wait until Friday to find that out?

I'm giving them enough time to start unwinding this guy's past.

Usually takes about three days to find all his friends to tell us he was nuts, and the gun store admitting they sold him a small arsenal despite that quirky look in his eye.

It's already out there you idiot.:lol:

REVEALED: Gunman, 34, who murdered TWELVE and injured 15 in Washington Navy Yard rampage was decorated petty officer discharged for misconduct in 2011 after gun charge

The gun charge was an accidental discharge of a firearm in Fort Worth.

Home | Mail Online

Who cares?

Drug addicts and hungry children are the price we pay for giving welfare hoochie mammas free cell phones, free living quarters, and free food cards they can use to trade with the drug dealer.

Are you talking about ReaganPhones?

Ring Wing Goes Crazy Over 'Obama Phones' Which Are Actually 'Reagan Phones' | Alternet

They?re Reagan phones, not Obama phones | MonroeNews.com

snopes.com: Free 'ObamaPhones' for Welfare Recipients

You have absolutely no business participating on a political message board, you dope. :lol:

No kidding. I'm still shaking my head. It's beyond bizarre. Nothing factual or historical which could lead to this conclusion.

For the benefit of Asclepias:

THE HISTORY OF THE SECOND AMENDMENT

Full essay:

http://www.constitution.org/2ll/2ndschol/89vand.pdf

Conclusion:

English history made two things clear to the American revolutionaries: force of arms was the
only effective check on government, and standing armies threatened liberty. Recognition of these premises meant that the force of arms necessary to check government had to be placed in the hands of citizens. The English theorists Blackstone and Harrington advocated these tenants. Because the public purpose of the right to keep arms was to check government, the right necessarily belonged to the individual and, as a matter of theory, was thought to be absolute in that it could not be abrogated by the prevailing rulers.

These views were adopted by the framers, both Federalists and Antifederalists. Neither group trusted government. Both believed the greatest danger to the new republic was tyrannical government and that the ultimate check on tyranny was an armed population. It is beyond dispute that the second amendment right was to serve the same public purpose as advocated by the English theorists. The check on all government, not simply the federal government, was the armed population, the militia. Government would not be accorded the power to create a select militia since such a body would become the government's instrument. The whole of the population would comprise the militia. As the constitutional debates prove, the framers recognized that the common public purpose of preserving freedom would be served by protecting each individual's right to arms, thus empowering the people to resist tyranny and preserve the republic. The intent was not to create
a right for other (pg.1039) governments, the individual states; it was to preserve the people's right to a free state, just as it says.

-DAVID E. VANDERCOY, Professor of Law, Valparaiso University School of Law

Thanks for providing a link. Here's mine. Word to the wise. Historians omitted or glossed over lots of things.

The Second Amendment was Ratified to Preserve Slavery

Truth out dot org? You consider that a reliable source?

Tell you what, just so that your brain doesn't fart if I try to explain why no legitimate law article would be written using a pseudonym, let us conclude that you are 100% right. I will then switch my defense of the right to keep and bear arms to the 14th Amendment, which was clearly ratified with the intention of arming former slaves so they could fight off the whites who wanted to oppress them. Unfortunately, assholes like you, argued that it did apply to the states, which allowed the states to prohibit people from owning guns without a background check that involved skin color. By continuing to argue that there is no personal right to bear arms, even for the descendents of slaves, you are a racist, not me.

It's Thom Hartman, so yeah, take it with a grain of salt.

Who cares?

True. And I'm having a harder time feeling sympathy for victims who most likely opposed any restrictions on weaponry.

This is America

We are willing to put up with an occasional massacre as long as we have our guns

Wait until you find out that militia was just another word for slave patrols and the only reason the 2nd amendment is a state right instead of an federal right is because the southerners forced this in order to make sure they had the right to kill slaves in the event of an uprising.

This has to be one of the most uninformed and ignorant posts I have witnessed on any board at any time.

And I am talking ignorant in the true sense of the word.

Wow, just wow.

This post is the epitome of ignorant. Go do some research and get back to me.

You are one fucked up poster to actually believe that the Second was all about killing slaves and the right to kill slaves. Unreal.

:lol:

This thread needs to be moved to the romper room, or whatever the fuck they call it.

Congratulations people, 12 dead, who knows how many wounded, and all you care about is calling each other names, laying blame where there is none, and swinging your digital dicks around.

Kudos.

Remove all that, and all you have left is one post saying how sad it is, with 100 'thanks' beneath it. :dunno:

No civilian should own a gun capable of firing automatically. Civilians also should not have access to large volume magazines.

Exactly.

or firing semi-automatically.

After one too many massacres, Australia outlawed the sale and possession of all auto and semi auto weapons, including shotguns.

Single shot rifles and single shot shotguns only allowed.
Prime Minister announced a buyback, and an amnesty for all illegal weapons [handguns etc etc]

Auto and semi auto weapons, all gone...no more massacres.

Crime rates in Australia have increased every year since the ban went into effect. Ours have gone down since the AWB went away. Coincidence? Probably not.
Bullshit.

"Wait until you find out that militia was just another word for slave patrols and the only reason the 2nd amendment is a state right instead of an federal right is because the southerners forced this in order to make sure they had the right to kill slaves in the event of an uprising."

This has to be one of the most uninformed and ignorant posts I have witnessed on any board at any time.

And I am talking ignorant in the true sense of the word.

Wow, just wow.

No kidding. I'm still shaking my head. It's beyond bizarre. Nothing factual or historical which could lead to this conclusion.

For the benefit of Asclepias:

THE HISTORY OF THE SECOND AMENDMENT

Full essay:

http://www.constitution.org/2ll/2ndschol/89vand.pdf

Conclusion:

English history made two things clear to the American revolutionaries: force of arms was the
only effective check on government, and standing armies threatened liberty. Recognition of these premises meant that the force of arms necessary to check government had to be placed in the hands of citizens. The English theorists Blackstone and Harrington advocated these tenants. Because the public purpose of the right to keep arms was to check government, the right necessarily belonged to the individual and, as a matter of theory, was thought to be absolute in that it could not be abrogated by the prevailing rulers.

These views were adopted by the framers, both Federalists and Antifederalists. Neither group trusted government. Both believed the greatest danger to the new republic was tyrannical government and that the ultimate check on tyranny was an armed population. It is beyond dispute that the second amendment right was to serve the same public purpose as advocated by the English theorists. The check on all government, not simply the federal government, was the armed population, the militia. Government would not be accorded the power to create a select militia since such a body would become the government's instrument. The whole of the population would comprise the militia. As the constitutional debates prove, the framers recognized that the common public purpose of preserving freedom would be served by protecting each individual's right to arms, thus empowering the people to resist tyranny and preserve the republic. The intent was not to create
a right for other (pg.1039) governments, the individual states; it was to preserve the people's right to a free state, just as it says.

-DAVID E. VANDERCOY, Professor of Law, Valparaiso University School of Law

Thanks for providing a link. Here's mine. Word to the wise. Historians omitted or glossed over lots of things.

The Second Amendment was Ratified to Preserve Slavery
I'm POSITIVE that tinydancer will be along shortly to apologize to you.

Because she's classy!

Ya'll can't have the guns...
wink_smile.gif

Forum List

Back