Gunman at DC Navy Yard shoots at least 7

2 people still dead. That means nothing to you eh?

Again this place had a lot of security and it didn't matter.

I'm glad you enjoy innocent people dying.

it means you were lying substituting homicide for reasons which can be found in the relationships between those 3 and a mass random shooting of a psycho "to show them all"

Thankfully he stopped after 2. But nobody at the range stopped him. He just left. Why should I believe a range is some safe place?

he didn't stop at 2. he killed whom he planned. that's it.
there was nothing to stop - he planned to kill those 2, he did it.
and I don't care what you believe.

you are so obviously bending the facts to fit your lying agenda, that what you say is not what you believe and what you do is not what you say as well - typical leftard

Last edited:
I just read on NBC Washington that Alexis only had a short barrel pump action shotgun when he entered the secured area.

He ambushed a guard and took his 9mm and ammunition...

He used that weapon to get the AR-15 from an officer.

2 people is better than 12, 20, 50!!!
Gun free zones empower criminals.
Hence mass killings ALWAYS happen in GUN FREE ZONES!!!!

Armed citizens PREVENT the death of innocents.
Hence NO mass shootings on shooting ranges.

You retarded shit eating douche nozzle!!

Damn are you stupid, you can parrot the right wing propaganda like toucan sam!

Now for the facts, only 23% of mass shootings happen in gun free zones.

http://libcloud.s3.amazonaws.com/9/56/4/1242/analysis-of-recent-mass-shootings.pdf

Bloombergs site :lol:

you are ridiculous.

that is a LIE.

mass shootings of the last years all happened in the gun-free zones, all, except giffords

So the mass shooting at the IHOP in Carson City, Nevada was a gun free zone? Are you sure or do you need to add another except? You really can't say all when there are lots of exceptions.

There have been mass shootings with concealed carry people there. Unfortunately you can't always tell who the good and bad guys are. Here is a quote from the Tucson shooting:
"Zamudio later stated that he initially mistook the identity of the shooter and had considered drawing his weapon before realizing that individual was not the shooter."
Clearly the location of the Tucson shooting was not a gun free zone. Shootings happen everywhere. Military bases and shooting ranges.

it means you were lying substituting homicide for reasons which can be found in the relationships between those 3 and a mass random shooting of a psycho "to show them all"

Thankfully he stopped after 2. But nobody at the range stopped him. He just left. Why should I believe a range is some safe place?

There were no other shooters at the range.

Sometimes crimes happen in low crime areas.
MASS SHOOTINGS ALWAYS HAPPEN IN GUN FREE ZONES!!

I've given 2 examples now of mass shootings not in gun free zones. You want me to continue?

Thanks for providing a link. Here's mine. Word to the wise. Historians omitted or glossed over lots of things.

The Second Amendment was Ratified to Preserve Slavery
I'm POSITIVE that tinydancer will be along shortly to apologize to you.

Because she's classy!

Not a chance.:eusa_angel:

I don't see reality of American history solely thru the lens of racial issues. The Second does not come under the slavery umbrella.

Now the Fourteenth most certainly. That's all about making sure that the freemen could have the rights granted under the Second.

Well partially. There's a lot more to it. But the 14th was applied as recently 2010 McDonald vs Chicago. The Court used it to back up their decision on the 2nd.

By the way, I really do know my shit on this. Check out the fabulous debate I had with Dante in the bullring.

I loved debating him. Highly intelligent and well versed.
You're a Canadian - what the hell do you know? :lol:

NBC News correspondent Pete Williams is reporting Alexis purchased a shotgun in Lorton, Va. during the past week or so.

The suspected gunman appeared to have seized firearms from two of his victims as he moved through the building along the Anacostia River in southeast Washington, where 3,000 Navy employees go to work each day, many of them carrying authorized firearms.

13 Dead, 14 Wounded in Shooting at D.C. Navy Yard, Suspected Gunman Dead | NBC4 Washington

http://libcloud.s3.amazonaws.com/9/56/4/1242/analysis-of-recent-mass-shootings.pdf

you are ridiculous.

that is a LIE.

mass shootings of the last years all happened in the gun-free zones, all, except giffords

I provided proof, you have provided bullshit. Source a link or once again you will be shown to be making up crap, then believing yourself.

NBC News correspondent Pete Williams is reporting Alexis purchased a shotgun in Lorton, Va. during the past week or so.

The suspected gunman appeared to have seized firearms from two of his victims as he moved through the building along the Anacostia River in southeast Washington, where 3,000 Navy employees go to work each day, many of them carrying authorized firearms.

13 Dead, 14 Wounded in Shooting at D.C. Navy Yard, Suspected Gunman Dead | NBC4 Washington

The first witness I heard speak this morning specifically stated he saw the shooter with a shotgun. Unfortunately, that doesn't fit the narrative. We won't hear much about it. We gotta go after those assault rifles with their assault magazines and assault hand grips; the assault gloves, shirts, hats, pants, socks and especially assault underwear.

Gotta stop here for now. Need to go to the kitchen to get another assault glass of wine and a slice of assault cheese. Back later to log onto my assault computer.

Last edited:

There have been mass shootings with concealed carry people there. Unfortunately you can't always tell who the good and bad guys are. Here is a quote from the Tucson shooting:
"Zamudio later stated that he initially mistook the identity of the shooter and had considered drawing his weapon before realizing that individual was not the shooter."
Clearly the location of the Tucson shooting was not a gun free zone. Shootings happen everywhere. Military bases and shooting ranges.

A military base is not a gun free zone, retard.

Hard to believe what anyone is saying just yet. Sad day though.

0% happen on shooting ranges!!
Because the criminals are not assured an unarmed victim!!
The unarmed victim is available in gun free zones and areas of strict gun control.
Want to re check your bullshit?

Another fucknut post, you are on a roll!

Mom kills son, then self at gun range - US news - Crime & courts | NBC News

Suspect in shooting range murders threatened to kill self, family in 2012 | wfaa.com Dallas - Fort Worth

I've given 2 examples now of mass shootings not in gun free zones. You want me to continue?

Carson city was not a mass shooting.

Still no mass shootings at shooting ranges?
Wonder why?

Remember the statistic that 10 out of 10 criminals prefer an unarmed victim.
Guns prevent crime.
Gun crime increased 26 fold in DC with the gun bans.

4 dead and wounding 7 others isn't a mass shooting? That's pretty mass in my world.

The first witness I heard speak this morning specifically stated he saw the shooter with a shotgun. Unfortunately, that doesn't fit the narrative. We won't hear much about it. We gotta go after those assault rifles with their assault magazines and assault hand grips; the assault gloves, shirts, hats, pants, socks and especially assault underwear.

Gotta stop here for now. Need to go to the kitchen to get another assault glass of wine and a slice of assault cheese. Back later to log onto my assault computer.
Except, you're quoting a post that references NBC's Pete Williams.

Yeah - nobody watches NBC.

A military base is not a gun free zone, retard.

yes it is. some areas

I just read on NBC Washington that Alexis only had a short barrel pump action shotgun when he entered the secured area.

He ambushed a guard and took his 9mm and ammunition...

He used that weapon to get the AR-15 from an officer.

nobody could prepare for this..

you are ridiculous.

that is a LIE.

I provided proof, you have provided bullshit. Source a link or once again you will be shown to be making up crap, then believing yourself.

that is not prof - that is bunch of lies from ANTI-GUN site :lol:

except those were NOT mass shootings. but a nice try :lol:

0% happen on shooting ranges!!
Because the criminals are not assured an unarmed victim!!
The unarmed victim is available in gun free zones and areas of strict gun control.
Want to re check your bullshit?

Another fucknut post, you are on a roll!

Mom kills son, then self at gun range - US news - Crime & courts | NBC News

Suspect in shooting range murders threatened to kill self, family in 2012 | wfaa.com Dallas - Fort Worth

you don't know what is MASS SHOOTING?

go educate yourself - your examples are not examples of random mass shooting

Forum List

Back