Gunman shoots 7 in rural Pennsylvania

[

lol, no I have never "needed" Zimmerman to be in the right. He is an Obama-voting Latino. If the evidence pointed to him being in the wrong, I would gladly condem his actions. But, I don't let my emotions override my sense of logic. As usual, you still can't get your facts straight: the evidence never suggested he "chased him down", nor did any cop "order" him not to follow him.

But, I see you're hell bent on believing the liberal media's spin story. It's quite clear that you're the one that needs Zimmerman to be in the wrong.

A child was killed because a man with a history of violence was allowed to carry a gun on the street.

That's not spin, that's the reality.

If Zimmerman didn't have a gun, he wouldn't have shot Martin. He never would have had the "bravery" to chase down a kid who was "Walking While Black".

"breathing while white" is the cause of the black on white crime rate

A child was killed because a man with a history of violence was allowed to carry a gun on the street.

If Zimmerman didn't have a gun, he wouldn't have shot Martin. He never would have had the "bravery" to chase down a kid who was "Walking While Black".

Bullshit, that is pure spin and you know it.

"A child" wasn't killed just because a man "was allowed to carry a gun on the street".

That statement completely ignores the FACT that the "child" assaulted the man and was bashing his head into the concrete. THAT, and that alone, is the reason he got shot.

The child assaulted the man because the man stalked, chased and cornered him at night. All without identifying himself.
If someone is following me and looking not very happy, I sure wouldn't attack the guy, I'd RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!

[

lol, no I have never "needed" Zimmerman to be in the right. He is an Obama-voting Latino. If the evidence pointed to him being in the wrong, I would gladly condem his actions. But, I don't let my emotions override my sense of logic. As usual, you still can't get your facts straight: the evidence never suggested he "chased him down", nor did any cop "order" him not to follow him.

But, I see you're hell bent on believing the liberal media's spin story. It's quite clear that you're the one that needs Zimmerman to be in the wrong.

"A child" wasn't killed just because a man "was allowed to carry a gun on the street".

That statement completely ignores the FACT that the "child" assaulted the man and was bashing his head into the concrete. THAT, and that alone, is the reason he got shot.
You don't know, no one knows, who assaulted whom: we only have George Zimmerman's word for who attacked whom. And his word is hardly gospel. So stop stating as a fact that he was assaulted. It is not a fact: it is his story and nothing more.

Private citizens with guns are a menace to society: Zimmerman proves that; this guy in Pennsylvania proves it.

Last edited:
The child assaulted the man because the man stalked, chased and cornered him at night. All without identifying himself.

And there is ZERO evidence to back that story up. None.

He did know the guy was following him. Did he call the police? No, he instead wasted time talking to his idiot girlfriend.

How was he "cornered" when he cold-clocked Zimmerman in the back of the head as Zimmerman was walking AWAY from Trayvon?

Keep on Spin'in

And there is ZERO evidence to back that story up. None.

He did know the guy was following him. Did he call the police? No, he instead wasted time talking to his idiot girlfriend.

How was he "cornered" when he cold-clocked Zimmerman in the back of the head as Zimmerman was walking AWAY from Trayvon?

Keep on Spin'in

Were you there? You only have Zimmerman's word for it that Trayvon hit him first. Only Zimmerman's story: the other person who was there is conveniently dead. You cannot claim what Zimmerman says as truth, especially as he is a known and proven liar. He didn't even have the strength of character to get up at his own trial and testify on his own behalf.

You are the one who is doing the spinning.

Last edited:

If someone is following me and looking not very happy, I sure wouldn't attack the guy, I'd RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!

Which is what Trayvon tried to do.

You don't know, no one knows, who assaulted whom: we only have George Zimmerman's word for who attacked whom. And his word is hardly gospel. So stop stating as a fact that he was assaulted. It is not a fact: it is his story and nothing more.

Private citizens with guns are a menace to society: Zimmerman proves that; this guy in Pennsylvania proves it.

I guess you haven't seen the photos of Zimmerman's bloody head eh? The physical evidence supports his story.

image-12.jpg

Don't know about you, but I find it highly unlikely that a guy with a gun with an intent to murder someone would turn their back on their target and let himself get beaten for as long as Zimmerman did. That to me doesn't add up when playing out the scenario that Zimmerman entered into the situation with a murderous intent.

Of course, and fat ass Zimmerman chased down a 17-year old athletic black kid and "cornered" him. :eusa_liar:

A gated community only three blocks long that Trayvon didn't know well and Zimmerman did.

At night.

Um, yeah. I could see where a kid might feel cornered being persued by a larger man with unknown intent.

ANd we are talking about a SEVENTEEN YEAR OLD here. Not an adult with adult judgment.

Of course, and fat ass Zimmerman chased down a 17-year old athletic black kid and "cornered" him. :eusa_liar:

A gated community only three blocks long that Trayvon didn't know well and Zimmerman did.

At night.

Um, yeah. I could see where a kid might feel cornered being persued by a larger man with unknown intent.

ANd we are talking about a SEVENTEEN YEAR OLD here. Not an adult with adult judgment.

LOL, I see, so he was "cornered" inside of a gated community! Let's ignore the fact that the house he was headed to was in that same neighborhood, since that's inconvienent.

Not an adult with "adult judgment". I guess Zimmerman was supposed to let him beat him until he was dead because his assailant didn't have "adult judgement".

You're really stretching now Joe.

I guess you haven't seen the photos of Zimmerman's bloody head eh? The physical evidence supports his story.

image-12.jpg

Don't know about you, but I find it highly unlikely that a guy with a gun with an intent to murder someone would turn their back on their target and let himself get beaten for as long as Zimmerman did. That to me doesn't add up when playing out the scenario that Zimmerman entered into the situation with a murderous intent.

I don't think Zimmerman had intent to kill anyone, but as far as turning his back on someone: again, you are assuming he did that. You are basing your belief in 'truth' on Zimmerman's rendition of the event: only his word for it, and he's not a trust worthy person. He's also not a very bright person, as his judgment throughout the entire event proves.

Last edited:

At night.

LOL, I see, so he was "cornered" inside of a gated community! Let's ignore the fact that the house he was headed to was in that same neighborhood, since that's inconvienent.

Not an adult with "adult judgment". I guess Zimmerman was supposed to let him beat him until he was dead because his assailant didn't have "adult judgement".

Yeah, let's lead a possible psycho child molestor back to the place where your little brother is staying... that makes sense.

At night.

Yeah, let's lead a possible psycho child molestor back to the place where your little brother is staying... that makes sense.

is that what turned martins violent crime into a hate crime

I don't think Zimmerman had intent to kill anyone, but as far as turning his back on someone: again, you are assuming he did that. You are basing your belief in 'truth' on Zimmerman's rendition of the event: only his word for it, and he's not a trust worthy person. He's also not a very bright person, as his judgment throughout the entire event proves.

I am not "assuming" anything, I simply looked that evidence at hand. And we don't have just his word, there was other witness testamony as well. The physical evidence, as well as witness testamony, never conflicted with the defense's story.

Is it possible he set out to murder? Anything is possible, but we don't convict people on the remote chance they are guilty. We convict people in the court of law when it is proven beyond a reasonable doubt they commited the crime they are being accused of.

It is totally plausible that Zimmerman had confronted or tried to confront Martin, and was then attacked by Martin, and after screaming for help for some time felt his life was in danger and felt he had to shoot his attacker. The EVIDENCE supports that, hence reasonable doubt.

If Zimmerman would of had no wounds, or shot Martin in the back, or shot him multiple times, then his story would not of made sense, and could of been found guilty.

Forum List

Back