Gunny's Thread on Religion

The post stands.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1390371-post716.html
This concludes the topic.

:lol:

It's as flaccid as the rest of your arguments.

Let's see... As usual Kalam's argument is founded in little more than "NUH UH! I disagree..." This coomon leftist tactic usually comes with the fallacious demand that the opposition convince them or it fails; when, in reality, there is no such principle to be found anywhere in the scope of debate.

Islam is an evil, deception; a vehicle by which evil is transported. It neither serves good now, nor has it ever served such in it's brief cult history.

Last edited:
The post stands.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1390371-post716.html
This concludes the topic.

:lol:

It's as flaccid as the rest of your arguments.

Let's see... As usual Kalam's argument is founded in little more than "NUH UH! I disagree..." This coomon leftist tactic usually comes with the fallacious demand that the opposition convince them or it fails; when, in reality, there is no such principle to be found anywhere in the scope of debate.

Islam is an evil, deception; a vehicle by which evil is transported. It neither serves good now, nor has it ever served such in it's brief cult history.
Thank you, Pubeless. Your agreement with Mr. F does more to damage his credibility than anything I could do. :lol:

If you'll notice (and I'm sure you won't), I refuted the argument in a post he failed to respond to. He vacuously declared himself the victor and slunk away, as you types tend to do when confronted with factual information.

Last edited:
The thread is about religion, Muslim and Islam are also religions. Please stop worrying about such things and discuss them or another religion. There are hundreds, thousands if you include the ancient ones. ;)

I have a question for any muslim members in here.

I've heard a lot of people say that muslims dont believe in jesus or any prophet other than mohammed. I find that hard to believe myself after reading the quran

Quran 3:42-47 said:
"Behold!" the Angel said, "God has chosen you, and purified you, and
chosen you above the women of all nations. O Mary, God gives you
good news of a word from Him whose name shall be the Messiah, Jesus
son of Mary, honored in this world and the Hereafter, and one of those
brought near to God. He shall speak to the people from his cradle and
in maturity, and shall be of the righteous." She said: "O my Lord!
How shall I have a son when no man has touched me?" He said: "Even
so; God creates what He will. When He decrees a thing, He says to it,
"Be!" and it is"

So its not true right?

They believe that Muhammad was the last prophet and that his revelation corrects the Word, which was corrupted by Man since being given by God.

If my understanding is correct.

I have a question for any muslim members in here.

I've heard a lot of people say that muslims dont believe in jesus or any prophet other than mohammed. I find that hard to believe myself after reading the quran

Quran 3:42-47 said:
"Behold!" the Angel said, "God has chosen you, and purified you, and
chosen you above the women of all nations. O Mary, God gives you
good news of a word from Him whose name shall be the Messiah, Jesus
son of Mary, honored in this world and the Hereafter, and one of those
brought near to God. He shall speak to the people from his cradle and
in maturity, and shall be of the righteous." She said: "O my Lord!
How shall I have a son when no man has touched me?" He said: "Even
so; God creates what He will. When He decrees a thing, He says to it,
"Be!" and it is"

So its not true right?

You're right, it isn't. Muhammad is the final prophet in Islam - most of the Jewish prophets are accepted as well, though, along with Jesus.

They believe that Muhammad was the last prophet and that his revelation corrects the Word, which was corrupted by Man since being given by God.

If my understanding is correct.
that is my understanding as well

You're both correct.
i'm not saying it makes sense, but thats what i have been told

to me either Jesus is the Son of God, or he is a liar
i cant see how his words could make him either

that is my understanding as well

You're both correct.
i'm not saying it makes sense, but thats what i have been told

to me either Jesus is the Son of God, or he is a liar
i cant see how his words could make him either

Actually, and I learned this from having been raised Mormon, both can be true, because since we (according to most religious beliefs) came from some god or another, we are all sons and daughters of the god (or gods) that do exist, and many of us do lie. However, whether he lied or not would truly be impossible to tell, considering all we have is someone elses works on what he did say, not his own words, and he doesn't seem to be around to tell us.

Forum List

Back