guns and alcohol don't mix

only you sheeple

would call this a responsible gun owner

sheepinagug.jpg

You liberals can't handle your alcohol & have terrible friends if you can't drink a few beers and shoot off a few rounds without being in a state of constant fear.

If we had more responsible gun owners, dumbasses like yourself and that guy wouldn't have the guts to shoot a gun out of your car.

Stupid liberal... A lot of people take a pack of beers with them when they go out shooting, and shoot the bottles/cans afterwards. I've been doing that for a long time...never went out to do drive bys afterwards either.

Stupid liberal... A lot of people take a pack of beers with them when they go out shooting, and shoot the bottles/cans afterwards. I've been doing that for a long time...never went out to do drive bys afterwards either.

I disagree with the OP's insinuation, but the thread title is correct. Any weapon and alcohol does NOT mix. Some people drink and drive a lot, and have never been in an accident. Doesn't mean it's a good idea.

I agree...all alcohol should be banned immediately.

I'm not completely against background checks and mental health screenings before buying alcohol. :tongue:

Edit: I take back the mental health screening part. I know I can pass a background check. :D

Last edited:

yeah it is called moderation

Only in the lefty world of lunacy would someone commiting a drive-by shooting be referred to as a responsible gun owner.

Nice try but only your fellow low information fools will swallow this one.

You don't get the sarcasm; you miss the point. You folks are always talking about responsible gun owners. You would consider this guy one until the night he got drunk and started shooting from a moving vehicle. The point is, you think everyone who hasn't yet done something like this, or accidently shot and/or killed someone, is responsible. The label 'responsible gun owner' is meaningless because so many of the people the pro-gun people give that label turn out to be irresponsible gun owners.

I disagree with the OP's insinuation, but the thread title is correct. Any weapon and alcohol does NOT mix. Some people drink and drive a lot, and have never been in an accident. Doesn't mean it's a good idea.

I would agree but the thing is...it depends on the individuals. I have never driven drunk either...wouldn't want to hurt or kill someone. I go out shooting it's usually while camping, we don't get snockered & just fire at will.

Forum List

Back