Guns and Mass Murder ~ Time for Action

Governor Abbott's prayers and mine have not worked.

NRA = Never Really Apologetic, Never Really Accountable.

2nd commandment > 2nd amendment.

This can't go on. I own weapons, I am CCW, and I am not the problem.

The problem is that crazy people and those who can't get on airlines because of lists can own weapons.

This guy was shot by a civilian AFTER he fled the church, so more guns in the hands of civilians is not the answer.

This has to be addressed, and Wild West Approach ain't working.

It is against the law to murder, so how many more laws do you need?

The problem is that crazy people and those who can't get on airlines because of lists can own weapons.

This guy was shot by a civilian AFTER he fled the church, so more guns in the hands of civilians is not the answer.

Your way worked so well for the 130+ in Paris. Just go away with your infantile thoughts.

"The shooter is almost always male. Of the past 129 mass shootings in the United States, all but three have been men. The shooter is socially alienated, and he can’t get laid. Every time you scratch the surface of the latest mass killing, in a movie theatre, a school, the streets of Paris or an abortion clinic, you find the weaponised loser. From Jihadi John of ISIS to Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris at Columbine, these men are invariably stuck in the emotional life of an adolescent. They always struggle with self-esteem – especially regarding women – and sometimes they give up entirely on the possibility of amorous fulfilment. There are different levels of tactical coordination, different ostensible grievances and different access to firearms, but the psyche beneath is invariably the same." https://aeon.co/essays/humiliation-a...mass-shootings

Eric agrees with the NRA.

"Eric manufactured three more pipe bombs: the Charlie batch. Then he halted production until December. What he needed was guns. And that was becoming a problem.

Eric had been looking into the Brady Bill. Congress had passed the law restricting the purchase of most popular semiautomatic machine guns in 1993. A federal system of instant background checks would soon go into effect. Eric was going to have a hard time getting around that.

"Fuck you Brady!" Eric wrote in his journal. All he wanted was a couple of guns - "and thanks to your fucking bill I will probably not get any!" He wanted them only for personal protection, he joked: "Its not like I'm some psycho who would go on a shooting spree. fuckers."

Eric frequently made his research do double duty for both schoolwork and his master plan. He wrote up a short research assignment on the Brady Bill that week. It was a good idea in theory, he said, aside from the loopholes. The biggest problem was that checks applied only to licensed dealers, not private dealers. So two-thirds of the licensed dealers had just gone private. "The FBI just shot themselves in the foot," he concluded."

Eric was rational about his firepower. "As of this date I have enough explosives to kill about 100 people," he wrote. With axes, bayonets, and assorted blades, he could maybe take out ten more. That was as far as hand to-hand combat would get him. A hundred and ten people. "that just isn't enough!"

"Guns!" the entry concluded. "I need guns! Give me some fucking firearms! " p.280 'Columbine' by Dave Cullen [bold added]

The killer wore a bullet proof vest and was proud of his military service, and his assault rifle. No way to stop him by " banning firearms". He had the money to devise another way.

Frivolous gun laws do not help anybody but the criminals. Shit for brains

Making these assault type rifles illegal would have greatly reduced the death toll. It could have had this guy arrested before he had the chance.

Fuck you
Na, You’re not my type...
Ar15’s are only sporting rifles... nothing more nothing less

Donald Trump: WHEN IS THE TIME!

WHEN IS THE TIME TO TALK ABOUT GUNS!

Why don't you hypocrite libs ever howl about highway homicide?. Far more killing is done by cars than by guns.

Jesus fucking Chist. Cars have a purpose you stupid asshole. What useful purpose does a AR-15 have?
Firearm ownership is an absolute right, car ownership is a privilege you dumb motherfucker… Go back to grade school and learn something you worthless piece of shit…

Nah, make them illegal, and put out a $1000 reward on those who have them. The stupid guys above would be in jail in three hours of obtaining an illegal weapon, because they would not be able to keep their stupid mouths shut.

Too late for gun control. The gun nuts won a long time ago, and now we have over 400 million guns here. It’s easier for a criminal to get a gun here than anywhere in the world.

Getting rid of those 400 million guns is near impossible, and would be so painful a process that nobody will ever go for it.

Arm yourselves if you can. You don’t want to live in a place where only criminals and gun nuts have guns.
No amount of frivolous gun laws will stop criminals from being criminals…

Donald Trump: WHEN IS THE TIME!

WHEN IS THE TIME TO TALK ABOUT GUNS!

Why don't you hypocrite libs ever howl about highway homicide?. Far more killing is done by cars than by guns.

Jesus fucking Chist. Cars have a purpose you stupid asshole. What useful purpose does a AR-15 have?
Firearm ownership is an absolute right, car ownership is a privilege you dumb motherfucker… Go back to grade school and learn something you worthless piece of shit…

You have the right to be armed,dickfuck. You don't need a semi automatic rifle to be armed.

Are you such a chickenshit wussy fuck that you have to tote around your guns every freaking day.

Too late for gun control. The gun nuts won a long time ago, and now we have over 400 million guns here. It’s easier for a criminal to get a gun here than anywhere in the world.

Getting rid of those 400 million guns is near impossible, and would be so painful a process that nobody will ever go for it.

Arm yourselves if you can. You don’t want to live in a place where only criminals and gun nuts have guns.
No amount of frivolous gun laws will stop criminals from being criminals…
But they can be less lethal.

Nah, make them illegal, and put out a $1000 reward on those who have them. The stupid guys above would be in jail in three hours of obtaining an illegal weapon, because they would not be able to keep their stupid mouths shut.

Those laws are already on the books. And they did fuckall to stop this horrendous crime. Oh gee criminals ignoring laws yet again. Who woulda figured that!

How about one that keeps extra powerful killing machines out of their hands.

Come get them.

So, you think you are such a tough guy. Funny chit.

How about one that keeps extra powerful killing machines out of their hands.

Laws in Paris didn't seem to work. What makes you think they'll work any place on the planet? Are you stupid?

Take your right hand and shit in it, That is how affective new gun control laws are on criminal behavior...

Forum List

Back