Guns and Mass Murder ~ Time for Action

Too late for gun control. The gun nuts won a long time ago, and now we have over 400 million guns here. It’s easier for a criminal to get a gun here than anywhere in the world.

Getting rid of those 400 million guns is near impossible, and would be so painful a process that nobody will ever go for it.

Arm yourselves if you can. You don’t want to live in a place where only criminals and gun nuts have guns.
No amount of frivolous gun laws will stop criminals from being criminals…
But they can be less lethal.
Exactly. The guy could have killed everybody in the church with a few dozen grenades. Buuuuut, it's too hard to get your hands on them.

Maybe he could shit in his hand like Rustic suggested and throw it at the church members.

Donald Trump: WHEN IS THE TIME!

WHEN IS THE TIME TO TALK ABOUT GUNS!

Why don't you hypocrite libs ever howl about highway homicide?. Far more killing is done by cars than by guns.

Jesus fucking Chist. Cars have a purpose you stupid asshole. What useful purpose does a AR-15 have?
Firearm ownership is an absolute right, car ownership is a privilege you dumb motherfucker… Go back to grade school and learn something you worthless piece of shit…

You have the right to be armed,dickfuck. You don't need a semi automatic rifle to be armed.

Are you such a chickenshit wussy fuck that you have to tote around your guns every freaking day.
I have to admit there is really no “need” for such a thing up here, we have no violent crime to speak up up here. But that’s beside the point firearm ownership is an absolute right... Firearm ownership by law abiding citizens alone prevents violent crime.
Firearm ownership is personal business… No one else needs to know

Too late for gun control. The gun nuts won a long time ago, and now we have over 400 million guns here. It’s easier for a criminal to get a gun here than anywhere in the world.

Getting rid of those 400 million guns is near impossible, and would be so painful a process that nobody will ever go for it.

Arm yourselves if you can. You don’t want to live in a place where only criminals and gun nuts have guns.
No amount of frivolous gun laws will stop criminals from being criminals…
But they can be less lethal.
Na, There are 1000’s ways to kill other people.

23132137_2102630696414564_531958267617706018_n.jpg

Governor Abbott's prayers and mine have not worked.

NRA = Never Really Apologetic, Never Really Accountable.

2nd commandment > 2nd amendment.

This can't go on. I own weapons, I am CCW, and I am not the problem.

The problem is that crazy people and those who can't get on airlines because of lists can own weapons.

This guy was shot by a civilian AFTER he fled the church, so more guns in the hands of civilians is not the answer.

This has to be addressed, and Wild West Approach ain't working.

It is against the law to murder, so how many more laws do you need?
How about one that keeps extra powerful killing machines out of their hands.
Do you need to learn the difference between military grade weapons and sporting rifles... Dumbass

SCOTUS is going to make the distinction between sporting rifles and military weapons, and who can have what.

That is inevitable.

SCOTUS is going to make the distinction between sporting rifles and military weapons, and who can have what.

That is inevitable.
...and Ar15’s are sporting rifles, nothing more nothing less

That is inevitable.

They already did in US v Miller. Military weapons are the ONLY weapons applicable to the 2nd Amendment. So sad for you..

The problem is that crazy people and those who can't get on airlines because of lists can own weapons.

This guy was shot by a civilian AFTER he fled the church, so more guns in the hands of civilians is not the answer.

Come get them.

So, you think you are such a tough guy. Funny chit.
Come get them coward.

Read up on Heller. SCOTUS reserves the right to re-visit and issue new rulings on gun access.

It may agree with Miller but doubtful.

RealDave, the gun bunnies are either cretins or engaged in politicizing these issues for political power.

They don't give a rat's ass about the killings themselves.
Come take them commie.

Sure, so let not allow renting of Trucks because from Tim McVeigh to the guy in New York too many have died from rental trucks!

I know the gun goes bang bang so you want all of them banned and when that does not stop terrorists and mass murderers, well then you can blame something else and ban it.

All the laws in the world will not stop monsters from killing and again murder is against the law!

Laws in Paris didn't seem to work. What makes you think they'll work any place on the planet? Are you stupid?
:desk:

More blood on the hands of the NRA & every fucking gun nut that posts here.

Donald Trump: WHEN IS THE TIME!

WHEN IS THE TIME TO TALK ABOUT GUNS!
I must inform you that I am in no way responsible for the actions of any other person on this planet.

You don't seem to understand that

Forum List

Back