Guns and Mass Murder ~ Time for Action

Assault type weapons have one purpose

What is an 'assault-type weapon'? How do you distinguish it from a non-assault-type weapon? Color? Shape?

dIRAPo9.jpg

Not this stupid argument again. They were banned at one time, There was/is a definition.

Are you people sofa king ignorant. People are dying & you dickhead of talking semantics.

You know damn well what is being disaussed
Assault is not a weapon idiot! Assault is an action.

More blood on the hands of the NRA & every fucking gun nut that posts here.

Donald Trump: WHEN IS THE TIME!

WHEN IS THE TIME TO TALK ABOUT GUNS!
A gun nut as you called him caught that asshole!
How fucking wonderful. After he had killed 27 and wounded 20 more. Hurrah. I bet that makes everyone in Sutherlin Springs feel so fucking good. Damn, you assholes sure have a sense of what is good and bad.

And all you would have done is tell the killer it is against the law and then been killed.

Most of you are cowards!
I get it. We are cowards becauyse we know can defend ourselves without toting AR15 rifles everywhere.

I have news, you toting does not make you a tough guy. It makes you a danger to all who are near you.

Governor Abbott's prayers and mine have not worked.

NRA = Never Really Apologetic, Never Really Accountable.

2nd commandment > 2nd amendment.

This can't go on. I own weapons, I am CCW, and I am not the problem.

The problem is that crazy people and those who can't get on airlines because of lists can own weapons.

This guy was shot by a civilian AFTER he fled the church, so more guns in the hands of civilians is not the answer.

This has to be addressed, and Wild West Approach ain't working.

It is against the law to murder, so how many more laws do you need?
How about one that keeps extra powerful killing machines out of their hands.

Sure, so let not allow renting of Trucks because from Tim McVeigh to the guy in New York too many have died from rental trucks!

I know the gun goes bang bang so you want all of them banned and when that does not stop terrorists and mass murderers, well then you can blame something else and ban it.

All the laws in the world will not stop monsters from killing and again murder is against the law!

Trucks have other valid users you stupid shit.

This is absolutely the dumbest argument ever made.

Assault type weapons have one purpose, mass killing.

Then do not own one but who the fuck are you to tell me what I van or can bot own when it come to firearms?

The stupid fucks are the ones that believe laws matter to the criminal and believe banning all firearms will stoo mass killings!

So tell me genius if a gun is on the table how many people can it kill own it own without a human operator behind it?

Once yoy honestly answer that theb deal with the fucking human fqctoo thqt cause all the violence or don't and blame the weapin instead like the retard you are!

Also you lack the votes in the House and Senate and do not control the White House and until you get all that along with the majority of States, well guess what there is nothing you can do!

Finally, it is the criminal element and those like you that cause thr problem. All the damn laws in the Universe will not prevent criminals from killing but it will stop law abiding citizens from defending themselves which is what you want!
Hey cocksuck, why do you have to have a war weapon to defend yourself? Are you so inept that you cannot do it with a Model 70, for instance, 30.06? If you are, you should not have a gun, period. Almost on a weekly basis we are seeing mass murder in our nation now, and the weapon of choice is almost always these war weapons that were designed specifically to kill many people rapidly. And they do.

Yes, we do have the right to tell you that you cannot own a specific class of weapon without being vetted for public safety. The Supreme Court established that when they requred a special license to own weapons like the full auto .45 Thompson.

Petty arguments. Skip the phrasing debate, and concentrate on mental health.

What is an 'assault-type weapon'? How do you distinguish it from a non-assault-type weapon? Color? Shape?

dIRAPo9.jpg

Not this stupid argument again. They were banned at one time, There was/is a definition.

Are you people sofa king ignorant. People are dying & you dickhead of talking semantics.

Now we had one of you gun nuts post a video of someone firing a standard AR 15 like a machine gun without the use of a bump stock. So, they are machine guns. And should be regulated as such. They are assault weapons, don't play semantics with me, asshole.

The policies you support & the people you elect do. Man up & accept your responsibility.

As soon as I'm responsible for a death ... let's talk.
If you support the general population having these types of weapons, you are responsible. But then, you 'Conservatives' have never accepted responsibility or accountability.

dIRAPo9.jpg

Now we had one of you gun nuts post a video of someone firing a standard AR 15 like a machine gun without the use of a bump stock. So, they are machine guns. And should be regulated as such. They are assault weapons, don't play semantics with me, asshole.
Calling something what it IS is not semantics,, it's truth. Seen any assault trucks lately?
It's called speaking English you fucking moron! You should try it.

I must inform you that I am in no way responsible for the actions of any other person on this planet.

You don't seem to understand that
You give them weapons of mass killing. You made it easier for that man in TX to kill so many.

That is YOUR fault. You support the NRA. You support candidates that do the NRA bidding.

You support the parrty that allowed the assault rifle ban to expire.

You have blood on your hands. Children's blood. I bet that makes you so proud.
I didn't give anyone any weapons
I didn't sell anyone any weapons.

I have no blood on my hands because I haven't killed anyone.

Tell me are you responsible every time a man rapes a woman simply because you also happen to have a penis?

And FYI I am not nor have I ever been a member of the NRA and you have no clue who I vote for or even if I vote at all do you?

Governor Abbott's prayers and mine have not worked.

NRA = Never Really Apologetic, Never Really Accountable.

2nd commandment > 2nd amendment.

This can't go on. I own weapons, I am CCW, and I am not the problem.

The problem is that crazy people and those who can't get on airlines because of lists can own weapons.

This guy was shot by a civilian AFTER he fled the church, so more guns in the hands of civilians is not the answer.

This has to be addressed, and Wild West Approach ain't working.

It is against the law to murder, so how many more laws do you need?
How about one that keeps extra powerful killing machines out of their hands.

Sure, so let not allow renting of Trucks because from Tim McVeigh to the guy in New York too many have died from rental trucks!

I know the gun goes bang bang so you want all of them banned and when that does not stop terrorists and mass murderers, well then you can blame something else and ban it.

All the laws in the world will not stop monsters from killing and again murder is against the law!

Trucks have other valid users you stupid shit.

This is absolutely the dumbest argument ever made.

Assault type weapons have one purpose, mass killing.

The purpose of any tool is determined by the user of that tool.

A gun nut as you called him caught that asshole!

Was he? I don't call all gun owners, gun nuts.

I own guns. If I was next door, I could have grabbed by deer rifle & took the guy out at 500 yards.

A gun nut is one what has their head up the NRA's ass, has to tote a gun everywhere they go, & thinks we can't do things like ban assault type rifles.
No one here believes you own any guns as you have displayed your ignorance about firearms countless times

Forum List

Back