Guns and Mass Murder ~ Time for Action

Shit happens, Firearms cannot control people. Criminal control not gun control. Buy more guns and ammo…

Governor Abbott's prayers and mine have not worked.

NRA = Never Really Apologetic, Never Really Accountable.

2nd commandment > 2nd amendment.

This can't go on. I own weapons, I am CCW, and I am not the problem.

The problem is that crazy people and those who can't get on airlines because of lists can own weapons.

This guy was shot by a civilian AFTER he fled the church, so more guns in the hands of civilians is not the answer.

This has to be addressed, and Wild West Approach ain't working.

So, what’s your proposal?

You couldn't even get Congress to ban bump stocks, and the NRA agreed to it.

I would like better background checks, but not going to happen.

"The shooter is almost always male. Of the past 129 mass shootings in the United States, all but three have been men. The shooter is socially alienated, and he can’t get laid. Every time you scratch the surface of the latest mass killing, in a movie theatre, a school, the streets of Paris or an abortion clinic, you find the weaponised loser. From Jihadi John of ISIS to Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris at Columbine, these men are invariably stuck in the emotional life of an adolescent. They always struggle with self-esteem – especially regarding women – and sometimes they give up entirely on the possibility of amorous fulfilment. There are different levels of tactical coordination, different ostensible grievances and different access to firearms, but the psyche beneath is invariably the same." https://aeon.co/essays/humiliation-a...mass-shootings

Eric agrees with the NRA.

"Eric manufactured three more pipe bombs: the Charlie batch. Then he halted production until December. What he needed was guns. And that was becoming a problem.

Eric had been looking into the Brady Bill. Congress had passed the law restricting the purchase of most popular semiautomatic machine guns in 1993. A federal system of instant background checks would soon go into effect. Eric was going to have a hard time getting around that.

"Fuck you Brady!" Eric wrote in his journal. All he wanted was a couple of guns - "and thanks to your fucking bill I will probably not get any!" He wanted them only for personal protection, he joked: "Its not like I'm some psycho who would go on a shooting spree. fuckers."

Eric frequently made his research do double duty for both schoolwork and his master plan. He wrote up a short research assignment on the Brady Bill that week. It was a good idea in theory, he said, aside from the loopholes. The biggest problem was that checks applied only to licensed dealers, not private dealers. So two-thirds of the licensed dealers had just gone private. "The FBI just shot themselves in the foot," he concluded."

Eric was rational about his firepower. "As of this date I have enough explosives to kill about 100 people," he wrote. With axes, bayonets, and assorted blades, he could maybe take out ten more. That was as far as hand to-hand combat would get him. A hundred and ten people. "that just isn't enough!"

"Guns!" the entry concluded. "I need guns! Give me some fucking firearms! " p.280 'Columbine' by Dave Cullen [bold added]

The problem is liberalism and atheism. Columbine was done by two atheist punks that believed in Darwinism. Liberalism has fucked up society so much and allowed thugs and mentally deranged free to inflict damage to who ever they want and left families devastated. Add in the fact that liberals have taken God out of just about every facet of life, and we are left with this dumpster bin of humanity with no morals and no remorse for their actions.

So the government you can't trust to do background checks on citizens you trust to do background checks on non citizens? See the problem there?

So the government you can't trust to do background checks on citizens you trust to do background checks on non citizens? See the problem there?
No, I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm not even sure non-citizens are allowed to legally have guns.

The problem is that crazy people and those who can't get on airlines because of lists can own weapons.

This guy was shot by a civilian AFTER he fled the church, so more guns in the hands of civilians is not the answer.

Boy...the stupid is strong with you today....

This guy could go on airlines...so right there your post is stupid.....

Did anyone in the church have a gun dip shit...? And the guy who shot him stopped him from shooting even more people...you can't get past that.....moron...l

And...how long did it take the police to arrive on the scene?

Americans use guns 1,500,000 times a year to stop rapes, robberies and murders and even mass public shootings......

Nothing you can suggest would have stopped this guy...

More blood on the hands of the NRA & every fucking gun nut that posts here.

Donald Trump: WHEN IS THE TIME!

WHEN IS THE TIME TO TALK ABOUT GUNS!

Moron...the NRA and law abiding gun owners have nothing to do with this...in fact...asswipe...the police were nowhere to be found when the attack happened...and the guy who stopped him...

Used a freaking AR-15....a civilian self defense rifle.......so he screwed up all your plans to exploit this shooting...by using the current gun you hate to stop the shooter long before the police arrived...

No, I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm not even sure non-citizens are allowed to legally have guns.
It's certainly not hard to tell you are a liberal because you are a moron. Okay read S-L-O-W.
You are expecting the SAME government to vet immigrants as gun buyers okay??
If they are not good enough to vet gun buyers how in the fuck are they good enough to vet immigrants?

Frivolous gun laws do not help anybody but the criminals. Shit for brains

Making these assault type rifles illegal would have greatly reduced the death toll. It could have had this guy arrested before he had the chance.

Fuck you

It's not an assault rifle...it is a civilian rifle used for self defense....

And, genius....a good guy....armed with an AR-15 stopped him from shooting more people....long before the police got to the scene...the guy was able to flee the scene before they got there.....

And, moron.....the terrorists in France, on government, terrorist watch lists, got fully automatic military rifles.......which are completely illegal.....in France...where there are no gun shows, no gun stores, and again...fully automatic military rifles are completely illegal.......so you can't stop these guys if they want these rifles....and Texas is on the border with the Mexican narco state who will flood the country with these rifles if you ban them.....

And on top of that...there are 16 million of these rifles in private hands...

1 rifle used illegally....vs.....16,000,000 used legally....

Can you tell which number is bigger?

Why don't you hypocrite libs ever howl about highway homicide?. Far more killing is done by cars than by guns.

Jesus fucking Chist. Cars have a purpose you stupid asshole. What useful purpose does a AR-15 have?

Guns have a purpose......the good guy, the civilian good guy, the plumber by trade goood guy...used an AR-15 to stop the shooter .....and the police didn't even get there before they guy ran away with a 5.56 round through his chest from the good guy.......

Americans use guns 1,500,000 times a year to stop rape, robbery and murder and as we saw here, to stop mass public shooters...when morons like you let normal people have their guns....

More blood on the hands of the NRA & every fucking gun nut that posts here.

He'll be talking about it at the same time Congress actually "takes a look" at bump stocks. I swear the reason the Las Vegas shooting went blackout so fast is that there was so much talk about gun control. Does the NRA actually control the media, too?

"The shooter is almost always male. Of the past 129 mass shootings in the United States, all but three have been men. The shooter is socially alienated, and he can’t get laid. Every time you scratch the surface of the latest mass killing, in a movie theatre, a school, the streets of Paris or an abortion clinic, you find the weaponised loser. From Jihadi John of ISIS to Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris at Columbine, these men are invariably stuck in the emotional life of an adolescent. They always struggle with self-esteem – especially regarding women – and sometimes they give up entirely on the possibility of amorous fulfilment. There are different levels of tactical coordination, different ostensible grievances and different access to firearms, but the psyche beneath is invariably the same." https://aeon.co/essays/humiliation-a...mass-shootings

Eric agrees with the NRA.

"Eric manufactured three more pipe bombs: the Charlie batch. Then he halted production until December. What he needed was guns. And that was becoming a problem.

Eric had been looking into the Brady Bill. Congress had passed the law restricting the purchase of most popular semiautomatic machine guns in 1993. A federal system of instant background checks would soon go into effect. Eric was going to have a hard time getting around that.

"Fuck you Brady!" Eric wrote in his journal. All he wanted was a couple of guns - "and thanks to your fucking bill I will probably not get any!" He wanted them only for personal protection, he joked: "Its not like I'm some psycho who would go on a shooting spree. fuckers."

Eric frequently made his research do double duty for both schoolwork and his master plan. He wrote up a short research assignment on the Brady Bill that week. It was a good idea in theory, he said, aside from the loopholes. The biggest problem was that checks applied only to licensed dealers, not private dealers. So two-thirds of the licensed dealers had just gone private. "The FBI just shot themselves in the foot," he concluded."

Eric was rational about his firepower. "As of this date I have enough explosives to kill about 100 people," he wrote. With axes, bayonets, and assorted blades, he could maybe take out ten more. That was as far as hand to-hand combat would get him. A hundred and ten people. "that just isn't enough!"

"Guns!" the entry concluded. "I need guns! Give me some fucking firearms! " p.280 'Columbine' by Dave Cullen [bold added]

Hey genius...he used a straw buyer, a friend, who was old enough to buy the guns for him......and the Brady Bill wouldn't have stopped her.......moron.

Nah, make them illegal, and put out a $1000 reward on those who have them. The stupid guys above would be in jail in three hours of obtaining an illegal weapon, because they would not be able to keep their stupid mouths shut.

Hey...moron...this guy could not legally own the gun he used.....and he had it for about a year before the shooting.......moron.

Why don't you hypocrite libs ever howl about highway homicide?. Far more killing is done by cars than by guns.

Jesus fucking Chist. Cars have a purpose you stupid asshole. What useful purpose does a AR-15 have?
Access to cars, and their design and use, is regulated.
Maybe he's saying that the same should apply to guns?

Guns have a purpose......the good guy, the civilian good guy, the plumber by trade goood guy...used an AR-15 to stop the shooter .....and the police didn't even get there before they guy ran away with a 5.56 round through his chest from the good guy.......

Americans use guns 1,500,000 times a year to stop rape, robbery and murder and as we saw here, to stop mass public shooters...when morons like you let normal people have their guns....
No, the shooter was LEAVING the church and the 26 dead on the ground inside. The plumber was heroic to go toe to toe with that maniac, but he was too late. The bad guy was done and running away.

Forum List

Back