Guns are having a VERY bad day at SCOTUS

Read that yesterday.

seems BOTH sides are trying to use the same ancient English law to make their cases.

Decision will be interesting.

Except for when that state doesn't do what you like.............

One could say abortion should be a state by state issue....but
I agree, I think abortion should be a state by state issue as it was before Roe vs Wade.
That wasn't good enough for the liberals.

Should be a state by state issue, not a federal issue.
What about CC licenses for people working out of state, travelers....?
I live and work out of Arkansas....if I'm carrying thousands of dollars worth of equipment in Texas or Louisiana, I should have every right to protect my property.

If your grandparents are on vacation in a $200k RV, your wife works out of town alone, your kids in college in some big city....all law abiding Americans will fight for this right, trust me. Especially after last year.

The states lost that power when they wrote and enforced the Black Codes and forbade Black CITIZENS the right to keep and bear arms.

So yeah, state's can't say Blacks can't own a gun but what's before the SCOTUS now is a whether a state or citty can be geographically discriminatory, ignoring a fundamental principle of our nation, equal protection.

Why are you supportive of discrimination?

Why do you oppose equal protection?

If they decide we cannot, then we truly are headed for a civil war.

U.S. Supreme Court to Hear Major Gun Rights Case From NY​

The U.S. Supreme Court returns to the divisive issue of gun rights on Wednesday with arguments in a challenge to New York state’s limits on carrying concealed handguns in public – a case that could imperil certain firearms restrictions nationally.

"The case could yield the most important gun rights ruling in more than a decade."

I think it goes way beyond that.

You heard it here first. They are going to rule you can't.

No.....the Constitution protects Rights from both federal and state violation....otherwise when the democrat party used poll taxes and literacy tests to violate the voting Rights of blacks, that would have been okay..instead it was unConstitutional.

Forum List

Back