Guns Don't Kill Peope

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
gundemocrats.jpg

A Republican speaking out and not staying with the RINO status quo.

Via The Hill

A Republican House candidate in Arizona said nearly all mass shootings have been perpetrated by Democrats, and Republican gun owners have not been a problem, according to a published report.

“If you look at all the fiascos that have occurred, 99 percent of them have been by Democrats pulling their guns out and shooting people,” said Gary Kiehne, a candidate for Arizona’s first congressional district, the Arizona Daily Star reported.

Kiehne’s comments came at a debate among candidates vying for the Republican nomination in the primary election in August. The winner will run against Rep. Ann Kirkpatrick (D), the incumbent.

“So I don’t think you have a problem with the Republicans,” Kiehne added.

Kiehne said he owns more guns and ammunition than the other candidates, and that everyone should own a gun.

Adam Kwasman called gun ownership “a God-given, natural right,” the Star reported.

Kirkpatrick has told the Star that she is open to gun control measures including bans on assault weapons. She specifically supports efforts to stop illegal gun trafficking, increased awareness of mental health issues and strengthening the requirements on background checks.

Edge:
No comment :eek:

gundemocrats.jpg

Via The Hill

A Republican House candidate in Arizona said nearly all mass shootings have been perpetrated by Democrats, and Republican gun owners have not been a problem, according to a published report.

“If you look at all the fiascos that have occurred, 99 percent of them have been by Democrats pulling their guns out and shooting people,” said Gary Kiehne, a candidate for Arizona’s first congressional district, the Arizona Daily Star reported.

Kiehne’s comments came at a debate among candidates vying for the Republican nomination in the primary election in August. The winner will run against Rep. Ann Kirkpatrick (D), the incumbent.

Kiehne said he owns more guns and ammunition than the other candidates, and that everyone should own a gun.

Adam Kwasman called gun ownership “a God-given, natural right,” the Star reported.

Kirkpatrick has told the Star that she is open to gun control measures including bans on assault weapons. She specifically supports efforts to stop illegal gun trafficking, increased awareness of mental health issues and strengthening the requirements on background checks.

Edge:

hate to say this, but, you forgot one.., Jared Lee Loughner, probably the most infamous of them all because he shot a female.., a U.S. Congresswoman.., a liberal.

gundemocrats.jpg

Via The Hill

Edge:

hate to say this, but, you forgot one.., Jared Lee Loughner, probably the most infamous of them all because he shot a female.., a U.S. Congresswoman.., a liberal.

I thought that was Sarah Palin's fault? :dunno:

sarah-palin-net-worth2.jpg

She looks guilty to me

Unless they were smuggled into Mexico via AZ, due to their lax gun laws, between 2009 and 2010......Then it's all about the guns and not the pieces of shit who used them.

Tongue-in-cheek email from my neighbor:

Dangerous Guns

Today I swung my front door wide open and placed my Smith & Wesson 38 right in the doorway. I left 6 shells beside it, then left it alone and went about my business.

While I was gone, the mailman delivered my mail, the neighbor boy across the street mowed the yard, a girl walked her dog down the street, and quite a few cars stopped at the stop sign near the front of our house.

After about an hour, I checked on the gun. It was still sitting there, right where I had left it. It hadn't moved itself outside. It certainly hadn't killed anyone, even with the numerous opportunities it had been presented to do so.

In fact, it hadn't even loaded itself. Well you can imagine my surprise, with all the media hype about how dangerous guns are and how they kill people.

Either the media is wrong or I'm in possession of the laziest gun in the world.

Well, I'm off to check on my forks and spoons. I hear they're making people fat.

The United States is 3rd in Murders throughout the World. But if you take out Chicago, Detroit, Washington DC, and New Orleans, the United States is 4th from the bottom for Murders. These 4 Cities also have the toughest Gun Control Laws in the United States.

ALL 4 are controlled by Democrats.

It would be absurd to draw any conclusions from this data -- right?:cuckoo:

Once you get about 80 miles north of Tucson, all you have to do to get elected to any office is to rant in favor of guns. You don't have to know anything about government, economics, law, public administration, legislative issues, budgeting, or anything else for that matter. The problem develops during the primaries, when republicans all try to out macho each other by claiming to own the most, and the biggest guns. It would be downright hilarious if it weren't so sad.

"But if you take out Chicago, Detroit, Washington DC, and New Orleans, the United States is 4th from the bottom for Murders. These 4 Cities also have the toughest Gun Control Laws in the United States."

Feel free to provide a link for virtually anything in this statement, especially about the USA being 4th from the bottom in gun murders if you remove those 4 cities. Also, I am interested in you assertion that New Orleans has one of the toughest guns laws in the USA. I lived there for 10 years, and they have virtually NO gun control laws in New Orleans.

Let me guess. you are a member of the NRA.....

Guns don't kill people....people with guns kill people

Let me guess. you are a member of the NRA.....

Let me guess. You're too stupid to understand what tongue-in-cheek means.

Here ya go dumb ass:

tongue-in-cheek

adjective & adverb

-with ironic or flippant intent.
-characterized by insincerity, irony, or whimsical exaggeration

Forum List

Back