guns for everyone

0377584c6bfd90dfbfb81733ff8b2e7a.jpg

Because when you have the chance to be Somalia, why not!

I've been to Somalia ... not everyone has guns, only the bad guys.

Concealed carry in the US isn't only for 'the good guys'. Whoever that is. Many of them will use their concealed weapons to kill a spouse or family member.

But a segment of the population feels special powers when they hold a gun so it becomes a need, like heroin.

Concealed carry in the US isn't only for 'the good guys'. Whoever that is. Many of them will use their concealed weapons to kill a spouse or family member.

But a segment of the population feels special powers when they hold a gun so it becomes a need, like heroin.

That's not the point. Comparing the US to Somalia is a false analogy and vapid appeal to emotion. Legal carriers in the US are overwhelmingly law-abiding. Illegal carriers are the bad guys.

Carrying an gun (for the most part) is legal in America while using or possessing heroin is not. Why a person does something legal isn't for you to analyse or criticise. Just as I don't have any opinion on why you drive the type of car you drive.

When you say, 'Many of them will use their concealed weapons to kill a spouse or family member.', what figures are you presenting? Of all murders committed in the US, how many are committed with legally owned firearms vs how many with illegal weapons?

I know you're upset and emotionally aggravated by the fact that people have Constitutional rights. But, if you REALLY want to do something about it, don't cry like a kid with a skinned knee and whine that it's not fair, change the Constitution. It's your right as a citizen to try.

all the cowards who are too afraid to face life without being armed

I openly carry a gun every day on my job and concealed carry on my way to and from work. Does that make me a coward?

That's not the point. Comparing the US to Somalia is a false analogy and vapid appeal to emotion. Legal carriers in the US are overwhelmingly law-abiding. Illegal carriers are the bad guys.

Carrying an gun (for the most part) is legal in America while using or possessing heroin is not. Why a person does something legal isn't for you to analyse or criticise. Just as I don't have any opinion on why you drive the type of car you drive.

When you say, 'Many of them will use their concealed weapons to kill a spouse or family member.', what figures are you presenting? Of all murders committed in the US, how many are committed with legally owned firearms vs how many with illegal weapons?

I know you're upset and emotionally aggravated by the fact that people have Constitutional rights. But, if you REALLY want to do something about it, don't cry like a kid with a skinned knee and whine that it's not fair, change the Constitution. It's your right as a citizen to try.

Ah, your just another whiner. Go be angry with your dog snowflake. Logic isn't your friend.

You tell that to the people who's lives have been saved by CHL holders, including many cops.

How This Man Saved A Police Officer's Life While Being Attacked By Homeless Man

You tell that to the people who's lives have been saved by CHL holders, including many cops.

How This Man Saved A Police Officer's Life While Being Attacked By Homeless Man

Or you could just explain it to the 5 year-olds at Sandy Hook. I'm sure their families are staunch believers in guns for all, after all what could go wrong.

THE SKY IS FALLING... THE SKY IS FALLING... THE WORLD IS GOING TO BLOW UP... RUN FOR THE HILLS...

Or you could just explain it to the 5 year-olds at Sandy Hook.

If five-year-olds were making policy decisions, we'd probably have lots of gun control laws ... but, for the most part, adults make those decisions.

Talk about living in FEAR... there's no greater FEAR MONGERS on the PLANET than the poor little progtards.

Forum List

Back