guns for everyone

This nation was BORN and BRED on fire arms. It's our identity, and why OUR government hasn't run rough shod over US so far, because WE have the ability to FIGHT BACK if we DON'T LIKE IT.

Unlike those poor saps over in Europe that are getting ISLAM shoved up their ass and they can't do a DAMN THING ABOUT IT other than SCREAM, or fight with a SHOVEL, so something else just as PATHETIC. Guaranteed if the Europeans had their guns back, you wouldn't see this FORCED muslim shit.

Because when you have the chance to be Somalia, why not!

Wrong again. Only the warlords in Somalia have the guns. They disarmed everyone else long ago. Leave it to a progressive, like you, to ignore simple facts.

all the cowards who are too afraid to face life without being armed

I openly carry a gun every day on my job and concealed carry on my way to and from work. Does that make me a coward?

Depends on what your job is. If you are a cop, military, or a body guard, you probably need it. If you work in an office, you're a scared little pussy.

I've been to Somalia ... not everyone has guns, only the bad guys.

Which is exactly how anti-American filth such as IsaacNewton want it to be here.

You're anti-American? Well at least you admit it.

I'm not the one who wants to deny law-abiding Americans their Constitutional right to keep and bear arms, leaving only criminals with arms. That's on you and your filthy criminal-loving ilk.

I've been to Somalia ... not everyone has guns, only the bad guys.

Concealed carry in the US isn't only for 'the good guys'. Whoever that is. Many of them will use their concealed weapons to kill a spouse or family member.

But a segment of the population feels special powers when they hold a gun so it becomes a need, like heroin.

You tell that to the people who's lives have been saved by CHL holders, including many cops.

How This Man Saved A Police Officer's Life While Being Attacked By Homeless Man

Or you could just explain it to the 5 year-olds at Sandy Hook. I'm sure their families are staunch believers in guns for all, after all what could go wrong.

Has nothing to do with concealed carry. Defensive uses of firearms occurs 1.5-2 million times a year. People like you are arguing for more victims, not less. Ask the people in Europe how well gun bans work. especially Paris.

all the cowards who are too afraid to face life without being armed

I openly carry a gun every day on my job and concealed carry on my way to and from work. Does that make me a coward?

Depends on what your job is. If you are a cop, military, or a body guard, you probably need it. If you work in an office, you're a scared little pussy.

A scared little pussy because I am able to defend myself and family and not whine like a little bitch, like you, for mommy to come save me?

Ummmmm.....OK.

THE SKY IS FALLING... THE SKY IS FALLING... THE WORLD IS GOING TO BLOW UP... RUN FOR THE HILLS...

The sky isn't falling, but lots of kids are dead when they didn't have to be.

THE SKY IS FALLING... THE SKY IS FALLING... THE WORLD IS GOING TO BLOW UP... RUN FOR THE HILLS...

The sky isn't falling, but lots of kids are dead when they didn't have to be.

Yes, because morons like you give the crazy asshole defenseless targets. Takes a real idiot to do that. Hello idiot.:bye1:

OJ used a knife, what law stopped that?

I'm amazed more each time a gun nut makes that statement as if it had anything to do with all the cowards who are too afraid to face life without being armed.

This post reads like Charlie Brown's teacher sou
OJ used a knife, what law stopped that?

I'm amazed more each time a gun nut makes that statement as if it had anything to do with all the cowards who are too afraid to face life without being armed.

This post reads like Charlie Brown's teacher sounds in the Peanuts cartoons.

Only an idiot would see that as an argument against gun control.

He sarcastically made the point that prohibition doesn't work. If that's not an argument against prohibition then what is?

Forum List

Back