Gunshots Being Fired At Capitol Building?

Did not the news outlets just report the shooter was a far right militia nut?

Hmmm...

-illegal Mexicans shoot people all the time...

- black lies matter burned down two cities.....

- Obama forced gun stores to sell guns, illegally, to Mexican drug cartels....

Care to revise your stupid post?

Just heard the WH and Capitol Hill were on lockdown afer shots were fired at Capitol visitor center.
U.S. Capitol on lockdown after shots fired
I got money this is another example of the white culture of violence.

Maybe it is a far left loon going crazy over their rights to free money as it has been promised by your ilk!
More likely its an inbred hillbilly on welfare thats upset about guns, mexicans, BLM, Obama. etc etc.

Says the far left drone that is upset that people have freedom from the far left religion!

Just heard the WH and Capitol Hill were on lockdown afer shots were fired at Capitol visitor center.

Maybe it is a far left loon going crazy over their rights to free money as it has been promised by your ilk!
More likely its an inbred hillbilly on welfare thats upset about guns, mexicans, BLM, Obama. etc etc.

Says the far left drone that is upset that people have freedom from the far left religion!
Says the inbred hillbilly ashamed at another of his kind attempting a mass shooting.

Quit trying to gamble with your welfare money. White people work hard to to provide that money.
White people dont work hard for anything. If that was the case why do you live in a trailer park?

It is still better than living in the far left dorms known as the "hood"!
The hood doesnt have hair lice like the trailer parks. Nothing is worse than a trailer park. Even people in the hood dont want to live in one.

Once again the far left drone is incorrect! However if living in a shooting zone is better to you than lice, I suggest you stay in the "hood"..

Nothing wrong with living in a trailer park, but it is taboo for far left religious crazies like you!

Says the inbred hillbilly ashamed at another of his kind attempting a mass shooting.

And the far left drone melts down when faced with reality once again!

Silly far left drone and their religious dogma!

Quit trying to gamble with your welfare money. White people work hard to to provide that money.
White people dont work hard for anything. If that was the case why do you live in a trailer park?

The hood doesnt have hair lice like the trailer parks. Nothing is worse than a trailer park. Even people in the hood dont want to live in one.

Once again the far left drone is incorrect! However if living in a shooting zone is better to you than lice, I suggest you stay in the "hood"..

Nothing wrong with living in a trailer park, but it is taboo for far left religious crazies like you!
You live in a trailer park so of course you would try to rationalize it. I suggest you find some hair lice medication. :itsok:

Why can't these shooters be treated with love and kindness, rather than being shot like thugs with good social media? Obama's heart goes out to the shooters family....

The reality is that it was yet another inbred white hillbilly on the rampage again upset over muslims and Black people.

You live in a trailer park so of course you would try to rationalize it. I suggest you find some hair lice medication. :itsok:

Oh poor far left "hood" drone jealous they can not live in trailer park due to their religious beliefs!

It will be ok, just go to your government run down school and you to can get head lice!

The reality is that it was yet another inbred white hillbilly on the rampage again upset over muslims and Black people.

Says the far left drone that is upset that they did not get their free Obama phone!

I guess next we will see you on the news for not getting your free stuff!

This did not happen....they have strict gun control in Washington D.C. And refuse to issue concealed carry permits...also......the building where the shooting is supposed to have happened is a gun free zone...so you know that absolutely no shooting could have occurred there.....it is a gun free zone after all...

Has it been determined when he stopped being a good guy with a gun? You might note that the NRA has dedicated the last several years working to assure that that shooter was able to get all the guns he wanted.

Hmmm...

-illegal Mexicans shoot people all the time...

- black lies matter burned down two cities.....

- Obama forced gun stores to sell guns, illegally, to Mexican drug cartels....

Care to revise your stupid post?
Bet he is a bundy supporter.

Oh...you actually found one of those...they are more rare than unicorns.....but Muslims murdering people....did you watch any news from Brussels lately?

And blacks....they don't need rednecks, they are killing each other in the thousands each year....every year......

This did not happen....they have strict gun control in Washington D.C. And refuse to issue concealed carry permits...also......the building where the shooting is supposed to have happened is a gun free zone...so you know that absolutely no shooting could have occurred there.....it is a gun free zone after all...

Has it been determined when he stopped being a good guy with a gun? You might note that the NRA has dedicated the last several years working to assure that that shooter was able to get all the guns he wanted.

Oh.....you are being a moron.....I always forget that when I see your posts......

The NRA is doing more to keep guns out of the hands of criminals than Obama...who made law abiding gun stores sell guns to criminal drug cartels.......you should direct your outrage at the guy actually selling guns to felons......Obama.

Why do the police feel the need to bring their guns into gun free zones......our anti gun loons tell us that gun free zones keep guns out of gun free zones...so why do the police bring guns when they could just ask whoever it is to politely go with them to the police station...no guns necessary...right?

Forum List

Back