🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gutless Libs' Latest 'Assault' on Christianity an Attack They Would NEVER Do Against Islam

LINK: Lou Dobbs Goes After ‘Obscene’ Zombie Nativity: ‘If You’re Going to Mock a Religion…They Should Have Chosen the Islamic Religion’

"Zombie-themed nativities are riling critics by offering up an infamous twist on the traditional Christmas scene that depicts Jesus’ birth".

In response to a cartoon involving Islam Muslims found to be offensive a terrorist attack was perpetrated against Charlie Hebdo. It has become understood that mocking Islam, Allah, or the Quran is off-limits and can result in violent terrorist attacks, attacks some Liberals have almost called 'justified'.

Christianity, however, is 'fair game'. Everyone knows Christians will not cut your head off, burn you alive, shoot up your office, or set off a suicide bombing just because you smear elephant dung on a statue of the Virgin Mary and call it 'art' or if you create a depiction of the Manger scene and make the Baby Jesus a 'Zombie'....

Where is the equal outcry against such deliberate attacks on Christianity? We are told we have to walk on egg shells and do whatever it takes not to offend Muslims / Islam.

Obama almost all but justified the murder of a US ambassador as he falsely blamed a video for the attack on Benghazi as he gave a speech before the U.N. by declaring, "The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." BUT IT'S OK TO SLANDER JESUS AND MOCK CHRISTIANITY?!

Got it....

None of the utter nonsense known is religion gets a pass, not even Islam however here the American Taliban is the problem, not the real one.

Attachments

• 8fdfaf69cb9c2e67334e8a17e463930d.jpg
    8fdfaf69cb9c2e67334e8a17e463930d.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 69
Try to openly burn a Koran or draw Mo. The left go nuts with outrage.
We oppose book burning, it's a liberal thing, you wouldn't understand little Nazi...
Hitler-Youth-burn-anti-Ge-006.jpg

I know, maybe we should burn all books that call for death for the unbelievers, like this one:

819.jpg

Zombie-nativity-scene--3--jpg.jpg

The Savior--yes, the Messiah, the Lord--has been born today in a suburb outside of Cincinnati.

LINK: Lou Dobbs Goes After ‘Obscene’ Zombie Nativity: ‘If You’re Going to Mock a Religion…They Should Have Chosen the Islamic Religion’

"Zombie-themed nativities are riling critics by offering up an infamous twist on the traditional Christmas scene that depicts Jesus’ birth".

In response to a cartoon involving Islam Muslims found to be offensive a terrorist attack was perpetrated against Charlie Hebdo. It has become understood that mocking Islam, Allah, or the Quran is off-limits and can result in violent terrorist attacks, attacks some Liberals have almost called 'justified'.

Christianity, however, is 'fair game'. Everyone knows Christians will not cut your head off, burn you alive, shoot up your office, or set off a suicide bombing just because you smear elephant dung on a statue of the Virgin Mary and call it 'art' or if you create a depiction of the Manger scene and make the Baby Jesus a 'Zombie'....

Where is the equal outcry against such deliberate attacks on Christianity? We are told we have to walk on egg shells and do whatever it takes not to offend Muslims / Islam.

Obama almost all but justified the murder of a US ambassador as he falsely blamed a video for the attack on Benghazi as he gave a speech before the U.N. by declaring, "The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." BUT IT'S OK TO SLANDER JESUS AND MOCK CHRISTIANITY?!

Got it....
That Zombie nativity scene is Da Bomb!!!

Of course it's okay to slander and mock Christianity.

What do you want? for it to be like 16th century Holland where you get fined if you don't go to a Christian church or pray the right way?

People bad mouthing prudish uptight and angry bible belt conservatives does not an "attack" make.

Show me one Christian in America who is not allowed the freely exercise their religion

You missed the entire point - flew right over your head. I am not saying mockery of Christianity should be outlawed. I have defended our Constitutional Rights the majority of my life.

I fully believe in freedom of expression, and you can mock anyone or anything. My point is the hypocrisy of Liberals. They would NEVER mock Islam because they value their heads / lives; yet, they mock Christianity because they know Christians ARE tolerant, ARE peaceful, and will 'take it' and turn the other cheek.

They rush to the defense of Islam if any jock is made or any mockery happens. They often defend violent responses made in the name of Islam...yet there is no defense to the same type of mockery and slander against Christianity that there is for Islam.

In many ways sometimes, Liberals are like chubby little bullies who are bigger than SOME kids. They pick on the smaller ones because they know there will be no repercussions yet leave the big kids alone because they know the big kids will 'cut their heads off' / 'burn them alive'.

If you think about it, that's why you have a strong defense, to be strong enough so that bullies like Liberals will leave you alone...yet the Liberals have always been so much against having a really strong military... ironic.

I'm not sure if all Christians will take it like you claim, but we know Ted Haggard and Paul Crouch will take it hard.

Try to openly burn a Koran or draw Mo. The left go nuts with outrage.
We oppose book burning, it's a liberal thing, you wouldn't understand little Nazi...
Hitler-Youth-burn-anti-Ge-006.jpg

I know, maybe we should burn all books that call for death for the unbelievers, like this one:

819.jpg
:wtf:

Maybe if you opened up that book and read the New Testament you might have a clue regarding what you are talking about.

I dare anyone to build such a mockery of Allah and put it on their lawn and keep it there.

They're not exactly consistent.
Oh, but some of us are Mr. PC for Jesus.
You're consistent in your defense of Islam and attacks on Christianity.

And I'm a comfy agnostic.

I'm just honest.
Those who want a theocracy here are not Muslims, or at least their numbers are so small as not to count. Unlike the GOP I attack the real targets, not the easy ones.

Yes, because Catholics have been clamoring for the Pope to have an official say in US governance for decades...

Got it....
Of course it's okay to slander and mock Christianity.

What do you want? for it to be like 16th century Holland where you get fined if you don't go to a Christian church or pray the right way?

People bad mouthing prudish uptight and angry bible belt conservatives does not an "attack" make.

Show me one Christian in America who is not allowed the freely exercise their religion
So why isn't it OK to do the same to followers of Islam?
You can mock Christians. You can slander Christians.
Why when a fucking cartoon of the asshole fucking pervert misogynist (I won't even use the name I loath what the fucking creep stands for) means the muslim creeps murder innocents it's fine by you. If that pervert was alive today he'd be spending his useless, insane life behind bars.
Can I drive through Dearborn pulling a trailer with a nativity scene on it and come out alive?
There is such a double standard it's disgraceful.
You're a disgrace!
But you've already been told that many times.
But there is always a silver lining:
The entire world is about to make all out war on Islam.
Putin is talking about using nuclear bombs on the asshole rag heads.
Can I flip the switch Vlad?

Last edited:

I'm just honest.
Those who want a theocracy here are not Muslims, or at least their numbers are so small as not to count. Unlike the GOP I attack the real targets, not the easy ones.

Yes, because Catholics have been clamoring for the Pope to have an official say in US governance for decades...
They all want their God to rule, not our secular society.

Good to see that you want censorship against your fellow American.

You REALLY should read more before you post a knee-jerk response that leaves you looking like an ass...

Reference Post #12, the one right before your false accusation:

"I am not saying mockery of Christianity should be outlawed. I have defended our Constitutional Rights the majority of my life."

So do I get an apology? Nah, never mind...
It's good to see that you want censorship of your fellow American. My comment stands.

So the usual conservative PC police are having a meltdown because they weren't allowed to censor people. Same old same old. They try to hide their motivation by crying about muslims, but their true motivation shines through.

The liberals, as always, are being completely consistent. You can do what you want on your own property, subject to reasonable and consistent local zoning laws. Anyone can put up any nativity they like, regular or zombified, and the liberals don't care, as long as it's on private property. If someone puts up a display mocking Islam, the liberals won't care at all, as long as it's on private property (yes, many conservatives will lie about that, but that only reflects badly on them.) As usual, the moral and intellectual high ground here is held by the liberals.

So why do so many conservatives get so outraged about private property rights?

So the usual conservative PC police are having a meltdown because they weren't allowed to censor people. Same old same old. They try to hide their motivation by crying about muslims, but their true motivation shines through.

The liberals, as always, are being completely consistent. You can do what you want on your own property, subject to reasonable and consistent local zoning laws. Anyone can put up any nativity they like, regular or zombified, and the liberals don't care, as long as it's on private property. If someone puts up a display mocking Islam, the liberals won't care at all, as long as it's on private property (yes, many conservatives will lie about that, but that only reflects badly on them.) As usual, the moral and intellectual high ground here is held by the liberals.

So why do so many conservatives get so outraged about private property rights?
YOU put up a scene on your lawn mocking the pervert. See how long you live.

I'm just honest.

They all want their God to rule, not our secular society.

Every single one?

Forum List

Back