🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gutless Libs' Latest 'Assault' on Christianity an Attack They Would NEVER Do Against Islam

You know....the equivalent of this mockery of a faith or organized religion would be on par with displaying in your front yard a group of homosexual effigies hanging by their asphixiation-euphoria ropes just a little too long, as a Halloween display. If that happened, imagine the outcry? And it would be taken down in a jiffy by authorities..

I agree with Dobbs, have them put up a mosque display with an effigy of Muhammed dressed up like a pig or something. If they're going to go after religion, at least they should get some balls. Their beef with a certain religion is misplaced. I can't remember the last time I heard of a Christian throwing a homosexual off a rooftop to his death. In fact, come to think of it I've never heard of that...
You want to compare images of people hanging...with a fun zombie display? Says a lot about you and your "ability" to make valid analogies, doesn't it?

LINK: Lou Dobbs Goes After ‘Obscene’ Zombie Nativity: ‘If You’re Going to Mock a Religion…They Should Have Chosen the Islamic Religion’

"Zombie-themed nativities are riling critics by offering up an infamous twist on the traditional Christmas scene that depicts Jesus’ birth".

In response to a cartoon involving Islam Muslims found to be offensive a terrorist attack was perpetrated against Charlie Hebdo. It has become understood that mocking Islam, Allah, or the Quran is off-limits and can result in violent terrorist attacks, attacks some Liberals have almost called 'justified'.

Christianity, however, is 'fair game'. Everyone knows Christians will not cut your head off, burn you alive, shoot up your office, or set off a suicide bombing just because you smear elephant dung on a statue of the Virgin Mary and call it 'art' or if you create a depiction of the Manger scene and make the Baby Jesus a 'Zombie'....

Where is the equal outcry against such deliberate attacks on Christianity? We are told we have to walk on egg shells and do whatever it takes not to offend Muslims / Islam.

Obama almost all but justified the murder of a US ambassador as he falsely blamed a video for the attack on Benghazi as he gave a speech before the U.N. by declaring, "The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." BUT IT'S OK TO SLANDER JESUS AND MOCK CHRISTIANITY?!

Got it....
Of course it's okay to slander and mock Christianity.

What do you want? for it to be like 16th century Holland where you get fined if you don't go to a Christian church or pray the right way?

People bad mouthing prudish uptight and angry bible belt conservatives does not an "attack" make.

Show me one Christian in America who is not allowed the freely exercise their religion

Try standing on a street corner and preach the Bible.
You will be arrested.
Try not wanting to bake a cake for a gay couple and get taken to court and have the court force you to do it or close down your business.

Oh, but some of us are Mr. PC for Jesus.
You're consistent in your defense of Islam and attacks on Christianity.

And I'm a comfy agnostic.

I'm just honest.
Those who want a theocracy here are not Muslims, or at least their numbers are so small as not to count. Unlike the GOP I attack the real targets, not the easy ones.

Yes, because Catholics have been clamoring for the Pope to have an official say in US governance for decades...
They all want their God to rule, not our secular society.

Every single one?
Since God is the ultimate ruler, by definition, yep. In the question God or Country, it has to be God.

So the usual conservative PC police are having a meltdown because they weren't allowed to censor people. Same old same old. They try to hide their motivation by crying about muslims, but their true motivation shines through.

The liberals, as always, are being completely consistent. You can do what you want on your own property, subject to reasonable and consistent local zoning laws. Anyone can put up any nativity they like, regular or zombified, and the liberals don't care, as long as it's on private property. If someone puts up a display mocking Islam, the liberals won't care at all, as long as it's on private property (yes, many conservatives will lie about that, but that only reflects badly on them.) As usual, the moral and intellectual high ground here is held by the liberals.

So why do so many conservatives get so outraged about private property rights?

So much bullshit. 1) No one is calling for censorship here, what is being called out is Progressive hypocrisy and cowardice. 2) Your reverence for private property ends when it interferes with one of your cherished concepts, then your "reasonable (which usually aren't) restrictions come into play.

You know....the equivalent of this mockery of a faith or organized religion would be on par with displaying in your front yard a group of homosexual effigies hanging by their asphixiation-euphoria ropes just a little too long, as a Halloween display. If that happened, imagine the outcry? And it would be taken down in a jiffy by authorities..

Taken heavens you've come along. This thread was missing a gay angle. One-trick pony. lol
You think people are mistaken as to who is behind the mocking of Christmas? Nobody is. It's the group that threw a Christian in jail this year. Doesn't take a crack detective to figure out who is hating on Christians when the Church of LGBT announces over and over that they are in a culture war against decency on all fronts.
Yeah...this thread is all about teh ghey......since YOU came along.

It's good to see that you want censorship of your fellow American. My comment stands.

I am not surprised your 'comment stands', even though you were unquestionably proven to be wrong...before you even made your false allegation. Pride is a bitch, and it takes a big person to admit when they are wrong, like you were proven to be.

I served in the military. I still serve in the military, going on 3 decades. I have spent the majority of my life defending this country, our freedom, our Constitutional Rights, and our very lives. I have never agreed with everything people say, no matter how controversial, vile, or un-patriotic, but I have never refused to defend the rights of those who made those comments to make them.

I do not want verbal criticism or comments made about Christianity to be 'outlawed', just as I - as opposed to some liberals - do not want Climate Change Deniers to be jailed and never thought the 'film maker' of the video Obama and Hillary initially claimed was responsible for Benghazi should have been targeted for prosecution.

If it isn't clear enough now, which I think it was before you made this last post but your pride got in the way, I do not believe in or want 'censorship'. It's Ok - you just confirmed my suspicions, that you did not have it in you to admit you were wrong. No worries.

Since God is the ultimate ruler, by definition, yep. In the question God or Country, it has to be God.
Your ignorance of the bible is breathtaking. Jesus himself declared his Kingdom was not of this world....give unto Caesar what is Caesar's. Only someone who knows nothing / little about the bible / Christianity could make the declarationon that the goal of Christianity is to rule THIS world.

LINK: Lou Dobbs Goes After ‘Obscene’ Zombie Nativity: ‘If You’re Going to Mock a Religion…They Should Have Chosen the Islamic Religion’

"Zombie-themed nativities are riling critics by offering up an infamous twist on the traditional Christmas scene that depicts Jesus’ birth".

In response to a cartoon involving Islam Muslims found to be offensive a terrorist attack was perpetrated against Charlie Hebdo. It has become understood that mocking Islam, Allah, or the Quran is off-limits and can result in violent terrorist attacks, attacks some Liberals have almost called 'justified'.

Christianity, however, is 'fair game'. Everyone knows Christians will not cut your head off, burn you alive, shoot up your office, or set off a suicide bombing just because you smear elephant dung on a statue of the Virgin Mary and call it 'art' or if you create a depiction of the Manger scene and make the Baby Jesus a 'Zombie'....

Where is the equal outcry against such deliberate attacks on Christianity? We are told we have to walk on egg shells and do whatever it takes not to offend Muslims / Islam.

Obama almost all but justified the murder of a US ambassador as he falsely blamed a video for the attack on Benghazi as he gave a speech before the U.N. by declaring, "The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." BUT IT'S OK TO SLANDER JESUS AND MOCK CHRISTIANITY?!

Got it....

What do you want? for it to be like 16th century Holland where you get fined if you don't go to a Christian church or pray the right way?

People bad mouthing prudish uptight and angry bible belt conservatives does not an "attack" make.

Show me one Christian in America who is not allowed the freely exercise their religion

You will be arrested.
Try not wanting to bake a cake for a gay couple and get taken to court and have the court force you to do it or close down your business.
I see plenty of nuts preaching the bible in public, using a bullhorn and they aren't arrested, or even told to stop. Stop lying.

Your ignorance of the bible is breathtaking. Jesus himself declared his Kingdom was not of this world....give unto Caesar what is Caesar's. Only someone who knows nothing / little about the bible / Christianity could make the declarationon that the goal of Christianity is to rule THIS world.

You really should read Revelation.

The Kingdom (meaning Reign) of God happens on earth before it is washed away, dumbass, and Jesus said he would return as part of that before some of those hearing him promise that had died. It didn't happen. Learn your fucking faith.

You're consistent in your defense of Islam and attacks on Christianity.

And I'm a comfy agnostic.

I'm just honest.
Those who want a theocracy here are not Muslims, or at least their numbers are so small as not to count. Unlike the GOP I attack the real targets, not the easy ones.

Yes, because Catholics have been clamoring for the Pope to have an official say in US governance for decades...
They all want their God to rule, not our secular society.

Every single one?

Are we completely ignoring the "render unto Caesar" part of the bible?

The creator of this is a coward. No doubt.
Of the thread? Absolutely.
For pointing out Liberal hypocrisy. If ANYONE is a coward, Bodecea, that would be YOU, afraid to admit when you are wrong.
The creator of this Thread is not only a coward, but a whiner as well....wanting to censor his fellow American because he doesn't like what he's put on his lawn.

The Kingdom (meaning Reign) of God happens on earth before it is washed away, dumbass, and Jesus said he would return as part of that before some of those hearing him promise that had died. It didn't happen. Learn your fucking faith.
Before you try to justify your ignorance I really suggest you READ THE BIBLE, specifically the part which I was referring to. Jesus did not say that His Kingdom was on earth when he was being persecuted and judged before his death. In this claim, you are WRONG!

Got it....

You will be arrested.
I see plenty of nuts preaching the bible in public, using a bullhorn and they aren't arrested, or even told to stop. Stop lying.

Google it.
arrests of people preaching in public - Bing
Many pages of arrests on street preaching.

Got it....

You will be arrested.

Nope....not even close to true.....so much for following that 8th Commandment, eh?

Forum List

Back