🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gutless Libs' Latest 'Assault' on Christianity an Attack They Would NEVER Do Against Islam

But we were talking about Catholics. Try to stay on topic.
That makes no difference at all.

yes it does, and are you still standing by your statement that all Christians want a theocracy?
Yep, they want God to Reign. Is this news to you?

Your dealing in absolutes, and the utter idiocy of the statement in that context proves you are an utter idiot.
God in the Bible, or the Koran, is Absolute you dummy. There is no God and Country, only God or Country, no one can serve two masters. Even the Christ taught that. Look it up.

again, What about "Render unto Caesar?"

The creator of this Thread is not only a coward, but a whiner as well....wanting to censor his fellow American because he doesn't like what he's put on his lawn.

Coming from a pathetic loser who was exposed as a complete LIAR by leveling false accusations against me a few posts back, your credibility is non-existent now. Like a child caught lying in front of a crowd, instead of come clean and apologize, you double-down on accusations, throwing your little tantrum.

...and what the hell are you talking about regarding 'what I put on MY front lawn'? You have become so flustered that you are babbling. I challenged YOU (or anyone) to place something on their lawn mocking Islam. You responded by cowardly babbling and making excuses about how you would love to do so but putting things on your lawn is not your thing, you wouldn't know what to put anyway... whatever.

Go away, Bo....you're just trying to save face now, and I am not interested in continuing in this childish 'spat'.
So....I still have not seen you DENY that you want to censor this guy. Say it here>>>>>_____________________________

Are we completely ignoring the "render unto Caesar" part of the bible?
No, the Christians are. I am well aware of the fact that the only Kingdom they are to be concerned with is that of God, not man. It sure as fuck doesn't stop them now does it?

yes it does, and are you still standing by your statement that all Christians want a theocracy?
Not all christians....not even 50%....but there IS a Dominionist movement....Cruz's father is a leader in the movement.

Your dealing in absolutes, and the utter idiocy of the statement in that context proves you are an utter idiot.
God in the Bible, or the Koran, is Absolute you dummy. There is no God and Country, only God or Country, no one can serve two masters. Even the Christ taught that. Look it up.

That matters only so long as there is a Caesar, and in the end all of the faithful want him to go away and God to rule. It's part of the faith.

Of course it's okay to slander and mock Christianity.

What do you want? for it to be like 16th century Holland where you get fined if you don't go to a Christian church or pray the right way?

People bad mouthing prudish uptight and angry bible belt conservatives does not an "attack" make.

Show me one Christian in America who is not allowed the freely exercise their religion

Try standing on a street corner and preach the Bible.
You will be arrested.
Try not wanting to bake a cake for a gay couple and get taken to court and have the court force you to do it or close down your business.
I see plenty of nuts preaching the bible in public, using a bullhorn and they aren't arrested, or even told to stop. Stop lying.

Google it.
arrests of people preaching in public - Bing
Many pages of arrests on street preaching.

Did you read your own links? :lol:

Did you?
They should never have been arrested in the 1st place.
Our 1st amendment is suppose to guarantee that.

Says the one who does not know the 10 commandments.
The 8th commandment says you shall not steal
  1. You shall have no other gods before Me.
  2. You shall not make idols.
  3. You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.
  4. Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
  5. Honor your father and your mother.
  6. You shall not murder.
  7. You shall not commit adultery.
  8. You shall not steal.
  9. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
  10. You shall not covet.
The 8th is about bearing false witness. In most versions: Ten Commandments - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What do you want? for it to be like 16th century Holland where you get fined if you don't go to a Christian church or pray the right way?

People bad mouthing prudish uptight and angry bible belt conservatives does not an "attack" make.

Show me one Christian in America who is not allowed the freely exercise their religion

You will be arrested.
Try not wanting to bake a cake for a gay couple and get taken to court and have the court force you to do it or close down your business.
I see plenty of nuts preaching the bible in public, using a bullhorn and they aren't arrested, or even told to stop. Stop lying.

Google it.
Call in the ACLU. Most of the time there is nothing at all illegal about that.
Isn't it funny how they all have suddenly forgotten about the Westboro Church and how no one can stop them from preaching on the public sidewalk. And read those links...each one has something else they got either arrested for or asked to leave......isn't it sad when so-called christians have to misrepresent reality in order to look persecuted?

They are not preaching they are protesting. They have that constitutional right.
Westboro Baptist Church
The church is categorized as a hate group
The WBC is not affiliated with any Baptist denomination.
So you use one hate filled church that protests and put all Christians as like them.

That matters only so long as there is a Caesar, and in the end all of the faithful want him to go away and God to rule. It's part of the faith.

No, it isn't. stop talking like you actually understand what you are yammering on about.

You will be arrested.

Google it.

Did you?

6. You shall not murder.
  8. You shall not steal.
  10. You shall not covet.
The 8th is about bearing false witness. In most versions: Ten Commandments - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your own link says # 9 is.

Are we completely ignoring the "render unto Caesar" part of the bible?
No, the Christians are. I am well aware of the fact that the only Kingdom they are to be concerned with is that of God, not man. It sure as fuck doesn't stop them now does it?

Not all christians....not even 50%....but there IS a Dominionist movement....Cruz's father is a leader in the movement.

I would day it's less than 5%, but Paintmyhouse won't let his insipid point go.

Google it.

Did you?

6. You shall not murder.
  8. You shall not steal.
  10. You shall not covet.

Your own link says # 9 is.
It says 4 say 8 and 4 say 9
That is equal not most for one or other.

No, it isn't. stop talking like you actually understand what you are yammering on about.
The Kingdom of God washes all other things, including the bloody planet, away. Learn the faith.

The Kingdom of God washes all other things, including the bloody planet, away. Learn the faith.

I already know far more than you do, oxygen thief.

"Question: "What does the Bible say about the end of the world?"

Answer:
The event usually referred to as “the end of the world” is described in 2 Peter 3:10: “The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare.” This is the culmination of a series of events called “the day of the Lord,” the time when God will intervene in human history for the purpose of judgment. At that time, all that God has created, “the heavens and the earth” (Genesis 1:1), He will destroy. "

The timing of this event, according to most Bible scholars, is at the end of the 1000-year period called the millennium. During these 1000 years, Christ will reign on earth as King in Jerusalem, sitting on the throne of David (Luke 1:32-33) and ruling in peace but with a “rod of iron” (Revelation 19:15). At the end of the 1000 years, Satan will be released, defeated again, and then cast into the lake of fire (Revelation 20:7-10). Then, after a final judgment by God, the end of the world described in 2 Peter 3:10 occurs. The Bible tells us several things about this event.

What does the Bible say about the end of the world?

Answer:
The event usually referred to as “the end of the world” is described in 2 Peter 3:10: “The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare.” This is the culmination of a series of events called “the day of the Lord,” the time when God will intervene in human history for the purpose of judgment. At that time, all that God has created, “the heavens and the earth” (Genesis 1:1), He will destroy. "

Actually describes what will happen when the Sun goes all Red giant pretty well.

Still not material to the conversation though.

You have not a clue, obviously. Tell us all again how Jesus came to save everyone, when he never sought out any soul who wasn't a Jew?
The Origin of Christianity - Biblical Archaeology Society

Answer:

Actually describes what will happen when the Sun goes all Red giant pretty well.

This question is simple, who do you want to rule here, Man or God? No person of faith will ever answer Man...

LINK: Lou Dobbs Goes After ‘Obscene’ Zombie Nativity: ‘If You’re Going to Mock a Religion…They Should Have Chosen the Islamic Religion’

"Zombie-themed nativities are riling critics by offering up an infamous twist on the traditional Christmas scene that depicts Jesus’ birth".

In response to a cartoon involving Islam Muslims found to be offensive a terrorist attack was perpetrated against Charlie Hebdo. It has become understood that mocking Islam, Allah, or the Quran is off-limits and can result in violent terrorist attacks, attacks some Liberals have almost called 'justified'.

Christianity, however, is 'fair game'. Everyone knows Christians will not cut your head off, burn you alive, shoot up your office, or set off a suicide bombing just because you smear elephant dung on a statue of the Virgin Mary and call it 'art' or if you create a depiction of the Manger scene and make the Baby Jesus a 'Zombie'....

Where is the equal outcry against such deliberate attacks on Christianity? We are told we have to walk on egg shells and do whatever it takes not to offend Muslims / Islam.

Obama almost all but justified the murder of a US ambassador as he falsely blamed a video for the attack on Benghazi as he gave a speech before the U.N. by declaring, "The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." BUT IT'S OK TO SLANDER JESUS AND MOCK CHRISTIANITY?!

Got it....

You will be arrested.
When and where?
Every Monday through Friday in Center City Philadelphia.

You have not a clue, obviously. Tell us all again how Jesus came to save everyone, when he never sought out any soul who wasn't a Jew?
The Origin of Christianity - Biblical Archaeology Society

What about Samaritans?

I can link crap as well.

Did Jesus come only for the Jews and not the Gentiles?

Answer:

This question is simple, who do you want to rule here, Man or God? No person of faith will ever answer Man...

Bullshit. Man has Earth, God has after to rule, but that doesn't mean man can ignore god's word on earth. But in the end, he has a CHOICE.

Forum List

Back