Gutless Libs' Latest 'Assault' on Christianity an Attack They Would NEVER Do Against Islam

Are we completely ignoring the "render unto Caesar" part of the bible?
No, the Christians are. I am well aware of the fact that the only Kingdom they are to be concerned with is that of God, not man. It sure as fuck doesn't stop them now does it?

LINK: Lou Dobbs Goes After ‘Obscene’ Zombie Nativity: ‘If You’re Going to Mock a Religion…They Should Have Chosen the Islamic Religion’

"Zombie-themed nativities are riling critics by offering up an infamous twist on the traditional Christmas scene that depicts Jesus’ birth".

In response to a cartoon involving Islam Muslims found to be offensive a terrorist attack was perpetrated against Charlie Hebdo. It has become understood that mocking Islam, Allah, or the Quran is off-limits and can result in violent terrorist attacks, attacks some Liberals have almost called 'justified'.

Christianity, however, is 'fair game'. Everyone knows Christians will not cut your head off, burn you alive, shoot up your office, or set off a suicide bombing just because you smear elephant dung on a statue of the Virgin Mary and call it 'art' or if you create a depiction of the Manger scene and make the Baby Jesus a 'Zombie'....

Where is the equal outcry against such deliberate attacks on Christianity? We are told we have to walk on egg shells and do whatever it takes not to offend Muslims / Islam.

Obama almost all but justified the murder of a US ambassador as he falsely blamed a video for the attack on Benghazi as he gave a speech before the U.N. by declaring, "The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." BUT IT'S OK TO SLANDER JESUS AND MOCK CHRISTIANITY?!

Got it....
Of course it's okay to slander and mock Christianity.

What do you want? for it to be like 16th century Holland where you get fined if you don't go to a Christian church or pray the right way?

People bad mouthing prudish uptight and angry bible belt conservatives does not an "attack" make.

Show me one Christian in America who is not allowed the freely exercise their religion

Try standing on a street corner and preach the Bible.
You will be arrested.

Try not wanting to bake a cake for a gay couple and get taken to court and have the court force you to do it or close down your business.
Nope....not even close to true.....so much for following that 8th Commandment, eh?

google it
preaching the bible on a street corner gets you arrested - Bing

LINK: Lou Dobbs Goes After ‘Obscene’ Zombie Nativity: ‘If You’re Going to Mock a Religion…They Should Have Chosen the Islamic Religion’

"Zombie-themed nativities are riling critics by offering up an infamous twist on the traditional Christmas scene that depicts Jesus’ birth".

In response to a cartoon involving Islam Muslims found to be offensive a terrorist attack was perpetrated against Charlie Hebdo. It has become understood that mocking Islam, Allah, or the Quran is off-limits and can result in violent terrorist attacks, attacks some Liberals have almost called 'justified'.

Christianity, however, is 'fair game'. Everyone knows Christians will not cut your head off, burn you alive, shoot up your office, or set off a suicide bombing just because you smear elephant dung on a statue of the Virgin Mary and call it 'art' or if you create a depiction of the Manger scene and make the Baby Jesus a 'Zombie'....

Where is the equal outcry against such deliberate attacks on Christianity? We are told we have to walk on egg shells and do whatever it takes not to offend Muslims / Islam.

Obama almost all but justified the murder of a US ambassador as he falsely blamed a video for the attack on Benghazi as he gave a speech before the U.N. by declaring, "The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." BUT IT'S OK TO SLANDER JESUS AND MOCK CHRISTIANITY?!

Got it....

What do you want? for it to be like 16th century Holland where you get fined if you don't go to a Christian church or pray the right way?

People bad mouthing prudish uptight and angry bible belt conservatives does not an "attack" make.

Show me one Christian in America who is not allowed the freely exercise their religion

You will be arrested.
Try not wanting to bake a cake for a gay couple and get taken to court and have the court force you to do it or close down your business.
I see plenty of nuts preaching the bible in public, using a bullhorn and they aren't arrested, or even told to stop. Stop lying.

Google it.
arrests of people preaching in public - Bing
Many pages of arrests on street preaching.

Did you read your own links? :lol:

Got it....

You will be arrested.
I see plenty of nuts preaching the bible in public, using a bullhorn and they aren't arrested, or even told to stop. Stop lying.

Google it.
Call in the ACLU. Most of the time there is nothing at all illegal about that.

The creator of this Thread is not only a coward, but a whiner as well....wanting to censor his fellow American because he doesn't like what he's put on his lawn.

Coming from a pathetic loser who was exposed as a complete LIAR by leveling false accusations against me a few posts back, your credibility is non-existent now. Like a child caught lying in front of a crowd, instead of come clean and apologize, you double-down on accusations, throwing your little tantrum.

...and what the hell are you talking about regarding 'what I put on MY front lawn'? You have become so flustered that you are babbling. I challenged YOU (or anyone) to place something on their lawn mocking Islam. You responded by cowardly babbling and making excuses about how you would love to do so but putting things on your lawn is not your thing, you wouldn't know what to put anyway... whatever.

Go away, Bo....you're just trying to save face now, and I am not interested in continuing in this childish 'spat'.

You're consistent in your defense of Islam and attacks on Christianity.

And I'm a comfy agnostic.

I'm just honest.
Those who want a theocracy here are not Muslims, or at least their numbers are so small as not to count. Unlike the GOP I attack the real targets, not the easy ones.

Yes, because Catholics have been clamoring for the Pope to have an official say in US governance for decades...
They all want their God to rule, not our secular society.

Every single one?
Since God is the ultimate ruler, by definition, yep. In the question God or Country, it has to be God.
Right on cue is the Islamoapologist.

No, the Christians are. I am well aware of the fact that the only Kingdom they are to be concerned with is that of God, not man. It sure as fuck doesn't stop them now does it?

But we were talking about Catholics. Try to stay on topic.
That makes no difference at all.

yes it does, and are you still standing by your statement that all Christians want a theocracy?

yes it does, and are you still standing by your statement that all Christians want a theocracy?
Yep, they want God to Reign. Is this news to you?

Got it....

You will be arrested.

Google it.

Did you read your own links? :lol:

Did you?
They should never have been arrested in the 1st place.
Our 1st amendment is suppose to guarantee that.

Says the one who does not know the 10 commandments.
The 8th commandment says you shall not steal
  1. You shall have no other gods before Me.
  2. You shall not make idols.
  3. You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.
  4. Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
  5. Honor your father and your mother.
  6. You shall not murder.
  7. You shall not commit adultery.
  8. You shall not steal.
  9. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
  10. You shall not covet.

No different than all the Founders who wrote the Constitution.

Your dealing in absolutes, and the utter idiocy of the statement in that context proves you are an utter idiot.

Jihadists are slaughtering innocents, beheading people for internet fun, treating women as second-class humans and gays as criminals, and making it clear that they're just getting started. They are making telling us they want to kill the infidels, every last one of them.

Catholics are not.

To compare the two continues the gross dishonesty of the Regressive Left's attempt to equate Jihadism and Christianity.

The Regressive Left has made its choice. It's yours. You own it. Good luck with that.

Your dealing in absolutes, and the utter idiocy of the statement in that context proves you are an utter idiot.
God in the Bible, or the Koran, is Absolute you dummy. There is no God and Country, only God or Country, no one can serve two masters. Even the Christ taught that. Look it up.

Got it....

You will be arrested.

Nope....not even close to true.....so much for following that 8th Commandment, eh?

google it
preaching the bible on a street corner gets you arrested - Bing
Have you even read from your own link? :lol:

Got it....

You will be arrested.
When and where?

Jihadists are slaughtering innocents, beheading people for internet fun, treating women as second-class humans and gays as criminals, and making it clear that they're just getting started. They are making telling us they want to kill the infidels, every last one of them.

Catholics are not.

To compare the two continues the gross dishonesty of the Regressive Left's attempt to equate Jihadism and Christianity.

The Regressive Left has made its choice. It's yours. You own it. Good luck with that.
Christianity has been liberalized and undermined by capitalism. Before it was the Dark Ages made ISIS look like nice guys. Life in context, people, see the forest for the trees and skip Mac's PC BS.

Got it....

You will be arrested.

Google it.
Call in the ACLU. Most of the time there is nothing at all illegal about that.
Isn't it funny how they all have suddenly forgotten about the Westboro Church and how no one can stop them from preaching on the public sidewalk. And read those links...each one has something else they got either arrested for or asked to leave......isn't it sad when so-called christians have to misrepresent reality in order to look persecuted?

Catholics are not.

Christianity has been liberalized and undermined by capitalism. Before it was the Dark Ages made ISIS look like nice guys. Life in context, people, see the forest for the trees and skip Mac's PC BS.
Honest people see what you're doing.

You've made your choice. Own it.

Forum List

Back