Methane Gas being released into the Earth Atmosphere , a bigger threat than CO2 , from human Carbon gas release.?!!

Then you have led a sheltered life. How does this not look like a free body diagram to you?
View attachment 997021

Do you imagine this is a chemical process?
No. That would be you since he seems to control your life.

No idea what's wrong with you, believer in Trump and denier of god. You seem to live in your own mysterious nightmares in a kind of absurde defaming atheism with a kind of fake-god and fake-bible full of meaningless and empty phrases.

Ach, was waren das für Zeiten, finstre Zeiten waren das - als man die Gedanken jagte und dabei die Köpfe traf.
unknown author
Oh, what times those were - dark times they were - when people chased thoughts and hit heads.

Last edited:
Perhaps you are unaware how many Germans there are in the United States ...

Number of Germans who live in the USA on their own free will? Not many, I guess. ¿2?, ¿3?, ¿more? ... hmmm ... ¿four? ??? Anyway they will die out. All Germans will die out. Worldwide. Also in the USA. I fear we are not able to live in the oppressing and depressing world which you and others created.

Translation:

Tell me, how long have your feet not touched the bare earth
For years and days you've only felt the dead stares, concrete and asphalt beneath you
Now you finally dig your toes again, as deep as you can, into cool wet sand
The sea fills your tracks with its water and smoothes the beach in front of and behind you

And tomorrow, all seven seas from which all life once came
Wash the poorly healed wounds of boot kicks, blows, all grief
Wash from their faces and drown what yesterday took all their strength

How long have you wanted to roar into the surf on full moon nights, at storm tide
How singers of old have challenged the storm with their voices
Now the gusts choke you and push your cry back deep into your throat
And tear it out of your throat again, shred it in the next moment

And tomorrow a great storm will arise and others will dare to cry out
What offends them, forgetting all fear and the storm breaks no one's hyoid bone
But it will seize their cries and they will be heard throughout the land
But their cries he seizes and they will be heard throughout the land

Last edited:

Forum List

Back