Guys, tipping is racist. Now that you know will you continue to tip?

I guess I'll have to ask my waiter or waitress if they are liberal before I decide to tip them.
Me too. No tips for snotty leftists, who are, ironically, the vast majority of servers, at least in my experience.

Looks like the left has screwed itself AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

I really want to hear some liberals chime in agreeing that tipping is connected to slavery, so that I can lay a world hurt on them with historical facts.
"Here you go boy" flipping a coin to a grateful slave, who cannot leave the plantation anyway.
"Damn fine work, cutting down those trees."

Nicole Hannah Jones is an effing moron. By the way, tipping is a common practice in most places.

Given that women of all races are all treated like meat in the tipping industries, I would say "No", but it is based on the subjugation of the serving class, and it does encourage a great deal of abuse by the customers. It most certainly is patriarchal, and abusive.
Kind of like they are in the entertainment industry? You know, the ones you always support because of their political views?

1648050108597.png

1648050182145.png

1648050214289.png

And let's not forget these fine ladies, all "victims" of Harvey Weinstein"

1648050443397.png

Need to print out that article and leave it in lieu of a tip...

...Sorry...can't tip you... Democrats told me it's racist...

...since your place of business was closed for two years by Democrat lockdowns and inflation is driving up the price of everything, I personally wouldn't think not tipping was the way to go...but I certainly don't want to exercise my white privilege by offending you with a racist tip from a colonizer...

...shame they were lying to you about cancelling your student loans as well...and five dollar gas? ... wow...those Democrats have really fucked you over...

...look forward to seeing you in November.

Remember...Blue no matter how they screw you...

Need to print out that article and leave it in lieu of a tip...

...Sorry...can't tip you... Democrats told me it's racist...

...since your place of business was closed for two years by Democrat lockdowns and inflation is driving up the price of everything, I personally wouldn't think not tipping was the way to go...but I certainly don't want to exercise my white privilege by offending you with a racist tip from a colonizer...

...shame they were lying to you about cancelling your student loans as well...and five dollar gas? ... wow...those Democrats have really fucked you over...

...look forward to seeing you in November.

Remember...Blue no matter how they screw you...
It's delicious!

Forum List

Back