GW causing tidal flooding in Florida...no worries.

So?

Warming and cooling has been happening. Ok, what about it sparky?

can you read?

Yes warming and cooling has been happening in the past care to tie that in to what that has to do with Global warming at all or nah?

so you agree that this is just another climate change in a long string of changes and man has little, if any do to with it.

thanks, all you had to do was say that instead of mewling about how i dismiss science.

I dont know was Moynihan a scientist? Either way now that you know you can stop saying they just changed the name because its been that way for 40 years and you are late to the party

Thanks for that revelation but the climate has been changing for billions of years.

Was this Moynihan guy a scientist? Because I'm talking about scientists :badgrin:

No, he was a nixon aide. I like the "snow tripping mastodons". Fear mongering as usual though.

Phys.Org Mobile: Moynihan, as Nixon aide, warned of global warming

Was this Moynihan guy a scientist? Because I'm talking about scientists :badgrin:

I know your little game. Its either troll bucketing along or obfuscation. I have to give you excellent marks in both. Lol.

No, I'm wondering why you are bringing up what Moynihan thinks when we are talking about science and scientists? Were you attempting to make this about something other than science? :lol:

Lol, even the climate scientists back then didnt even know what the hell was going on.

Listen, moron. I said planting trees is good, cutting down forests is bad. What part of that statement keeps confusing you? The prime effect of more co2 is more plant growth. That humans are cutting down trees is a separate issue that nature has learned to address through plant growth. For example, when volcanoes erupt they generate more co2 than mankind has or will ever cause. Yet here were are.

Why are avoiding my question? :eusa_boohoo: I didnt ask you whether planting trees was good or not...I asked

Since we are removing those trees then you realize there is less recylcing of CO2 as well correct?

Everyone knows that a dead tree can't convert co2 to o2. Why do you think you have to make that statement again and again and again in response to my statement that everyone knows cutting down trees is bad?

The effect of less trees is also more co2, the effect of more co2 is more growth. I've cut down 100s of trees on my ranch over the last 10years, I have more trees now than I did ten years ago.

Some folks just can't see past single events to understand cause and effect over time. I'm pretty good at playing chess. I'm good cause I can see many moves into the future. Let go your fear and recognize that we can let the cut down forests grow back and we can breathe fresh air even if it does get a bit warmer. It gets to 115 degrees sometimes here in TX and we don't die. Relax.

The bolded sentence is not true...at least according to science :lol:

OMG.

Flunked out of 6th grade General Science, didn't you.

Damn frightening that anyone is THIS ignorant.
Nope. Straight As. And no it's not frightening how ignorant he is. I'm used to it.

Why did you say the artcle agreed with you when it didnt? And why when I asked for proof that more CO2 will be great for plants you replied with no proof?

I mean the first was a flat out lie, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt on the second. Where's that proof bro? :lol:

Listen you lying/ignorant piece of shit (take your pick), and I say that with utmost respect, the title and opinions expressed in your linked article are just that. Opinions. The post you linked actually agrees with what I said. It's not my fault you can't read past the bullshit political and monetary gain based opinions to see the facts.

Last edited:
short of releasing a couple hundred nuclear bombs at the same time, man has zero ability to affect the climate of the planet. ZERO.

Look up in the sky, libs---------see that big ball of fire? its called the sun, it controls the climate of our planet, not people driving SUVs and chinese burning coal. the coal burning may cause pollution, but pollution does not cause climate change--------pollution causes pollution, nothing more.

can you read?

Yes warming and cooling has been happening in the past care to tie that in to what that has to do with Global warming at all or nah?

so you agree that this is just another climate change in a long string of changes and man has little, if any do to with it.

not at all, Saying that is intellectually lazy unless changing times, populations and advances in technology has no effect on anything also. Is that what you're getting at? Now is just like then?

thanks, all you had to do was say that instead of mewling about how i dismiss science.

No problem, you just didnt understand. Glad I cleared that up for you.

Why are avoiding my question? :eusa_boohoo: I didnt ask you whether planting trees was good or not...I asked

Since we are removing those trees then you realize there is less recylcing of CO2 as well correct?

Everyone knows that a dead tree can't convert co2 to o2. Why do you think you have to make that statement again and again and again in response to my statement that everyone knows cutting down trees is bad?

The effect of less trees is also more co2, the effect of more co2 is more growth. I've cut down 100s of trees on my ranch over the last 10years, I have more trees now than I did ten years ago.

Some folks just can't see past single events to understand cause and effect over time. I'm pretty good at playing chess. I'm good cause I can see many moves into the future. Let go your fear and recognize that we can let the cut down forests grow back and we can breathe fresh air even if it does get a bit warmer. It gets to 115 degrees sometimes here in TX and we don't die. Relax.

You have to read my sentences in context. You can't just pick one out of a paragraph and claim it's wrong. My point on more co2 due to cutting down trees was from those particular trees, of course over time more trees grow to replace the cut down ones.

short of releasing a couple hundred nuclear bombs at the same time, man has zero ability to affect the climate of the planet. ZERO.

Look up in the sky, libs---------see that big ball of fire? its called the sun, it controls the climate of our planet, not people driving SUVs and chinese burning coal. the coal burning may cause pollution, but pollution does not cause climate change--------pollution causes pollution, nothing more.

Thats too difficult for them to comprehend. We will get some scorched earth though when the sun starts to burn out. Theres your glowarm or climate change ....whatever you want to call it.

Nope. Straight As. And no it's not frightening how ignorant he is. I'm used to it.

Why did you say the artcle agreed with you when it didnt? And why when I asked for proof that more CO2 will be great for plants you replied with no proof?

I mean the first was a flat out lie, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt on the second. Where's that proof bro? :lol:

Listen you lying/ignorant piece of shit (take your pick), and I say that with utmost respect, the title and opinions expressed in your linked article are just that. Opinions. The post you linked actually agrees with what I said. It's not my fault you can't read past the bullshit political and monetary gain based opinions to see the facts.

Whoa wait, you said the scientific article agreed with you 100% then when I quoted it showing you were lying thru your teeth now the scientific article is wrong and is nothign more than opinion?

:lol::lol: Cool then link your own science that shows CO2 is like steroids for plants. Go ahead I dare you!

:badgrin::badgrin: Fucking idiot

You have to read my sentences in context. You can't just pick one out of a paragraph and claim it's wrong. My point on more co2 due to cutting down trees was from those particular trees, of course over time more trees grow to replace the cut down ones.

Even in context science doesnt agree with you. Any context science doesnt agree with you

According to some accounts, the rise in carbon dioxide will usher in a new golden age where food production will be higher than ever before and most plants and animals will thrive as never before. If it sounds too good to be true, that's because it is.

This is the first paragraph. Which part agrees with you? lol Fucking idiot

not at all, Saying that is intellectually lazy unless changing times, populations and advances in technology has no effect on anything also. Is that what you're getting at? Now is just like then?

how do you explain all the earlier warming periods?

Coastal areas are flooding more often because people have eliminated wetlands and natural barriers. We have built condos wall to wall on every beach, built waterfront communities and cut new channels for boats and backyard canals.

We have destroyed the natural barriers that protected our coastal cities. It has nothing to do with burning fossil fuels or driving low mileage cars.

The ignorance displayed by liberals in this thread is amazing.

I dont have to science explains it. The funny thing is that you accept some science while telling everyone to ignore other science.

How do you explain that? With evidence? :lol:

Bush and Cheney did it because they are evil and hate black people---------oops, do black people live on the beach?

I dont have to science explains it. The funny thing is that you accept some science while telling everyone to ignore other science.

How do you explain that? With evidence? :lol:

do you agree that man had nothing to do with climate change millions of years ago? or even thousands of years ago?

thats a yes or no question

Coastal areas are flooding more often because people have eliminated wetlands and natural barriers. We have built condos wall to wall on every beach, built waterfront communities and cut new channels for boats and backyard canals.

We have destroyed the natural barriers that protected our coastal cities. It has nothing to do with burning fossil fuels or driving low mileage cars.

The ignorance displayed by liberals in this thread is amazing.

Wow thats almost like man having some sort of effect on the environment. But but...:lol:

Forum List

Back