🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gyrocopter lands on west lawn of the capital....

I know that a gyrocopter can carry the pilot and not much else because the weight would cause it to fall out of the sky if it ever got off the ground.

I know that a gyrocopter can carry the pilot and not much else because the weight would cause it to fall out of the sky if it ever got off the ground.
Ever hear of a suitcase nuke? There's a few missing from Russia's arsenal. And there's a lot of tiny terrorists.

i read that his friend called authorities in advance to let them know he was harmless so they wouldn't shoot him down.

weird. :cuckoo:

Ever hear of a suitcase nuke? There's a few missing from Russia's arsenal. And there's a lot of tiny terrorists.
When you're done peeing your pants, why don't you send out a press release alerting ISIS?

When you're done peeing your pants, why don't you send out a press release alerting ISIS?
You must have missed the press release in the OP. Too busy fantasizing about my junk.

Forum List

Back