Should the west go to war with Russia?

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
I'm not advocating war with Russia. Just asking a theoretical question.

Here's the background to why I ask this question.

Russia is attacking the west.

"Thousands of flights to and from Europe affected by suspected Russian jamming"

Russian assassinations in the west.

Zelimkhan Khangoshvili in Berlin, six in Turkey, Umar Israilov in Austria, Alexander Litvinenko in the UK along with another case where they failed, this list also doesn't have an assassination in Spain recently.

Russian interference in democracy in the west.

"In the second panel, “Have Elections Become Cyberwars?,” panelists discussed the framing of cyberwar in the 2016 U.S. presidential election and recommended U.S. responses."

The west has two choices.

1) To carry on as it's doing and try and stop these attacks, deal with them as they happen, allowing Russia to literally act like it's at war, but pretend that Russia isn't at war

2) Take out Putin, get rid of the source of the problem, send a message to China that it is not acceptable to do such things.

Zelimkhan Khangoshvili in Berlin, six in Turkey, Umar Israilov in Austria, Alexander Litvinenko in the UK along with another case where they failed, this list also doesn't have an assassination in Spain recently.

"In the second panel, “Have Elections Become Cyberwars?,” panelists discussed the framing of cyberwar in the 2016 U.S. presidential election and recommended U.S. responses."

1) To carry on as it's doing and try and stop these attacks, deal with them as they happen, allowing Russia to literally act like it's at war, but pretend that Russia isn't at war

2) Take out Putin, get rid of the source of the problem, send a message to China that it is not acceptable to do such things.
the West is already at war with Russia ... who do you think is funding the current war ?

If the people running the Biden administration are running the war, America will lose, just like Ukraine.
We dpn't have the capacity to fight Russia, China or even Iran for that matter. We would run out of ammo, with little ability to resupplyjust as we have supporting the Ukraine and now Israel..
Add to the fact that we've had explosions in our munition factory and have to buy lead, steel and copper from China.

How many wars have the US been involved in ,in their back yard frig?

Today wars are fought on keyboards with oil supplies and food resources, with disinformation, propaganda, and lies.
all under the guise of freedom at that Clay

~S~

The Cold war has been going on since shortly after WWII. It did not stop, just because we declared victory and they continued fighting, just with different timelines.

The goal like always for Western nations is that the cold war, not become a hot war on NATO or European Union Country soil. They should definitely be investing in their own defense, training and equipment, as the enemy is at the gate and making military moves.

Forum List

Back