Ha! Comedy Central president ousted; Ratings crash with "You're all racist" late night shows.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Look What Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert Exits Did to Comedy Central Ratings

I enjoyed Stewart and Colbert. Liberals....sure. But very funny and made fun of both sides. They also covered a huge range of issues.

But....then 2 black cop hating racists took those time slots.

And almost every damn thing they talk about....every night....is: Cops are evil, Whites are racist, Republicans are evil. Shake and repeat the next night.

And.....ratings have crashed 40%.

Check the comments on the link. People are sick of this shit. Even the young 18-39 demographic.

People stopped laughing at Hitler too, once they realized what he was really on about.

I enjoyed Stewart and Colbert. Liberals....sure. But very funny and made fun of both sides. They also covered a huge range of issues.

And almost every damn thing they talk about....every night....is: Cops are evil, Whites are racist, Republicans are evil. Shake and repeat the next night.

Check the comments on the link. People are sick of this shit. Even the young 18-39 demographic.

Are they more or less racist than your avatar?

Are they more or less racist than your avatar?

What's racist about it? It's a lady excited about her rice.

Oh...and this morning I told everyone I was transing into a gay Asian female for the day so fuck off....it's my heritage.

Forum List

Back