Ha ha ha! Rich, elite, globalist Bilderberg website hacked and hijacked!

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
A group have hackers that claim to be with "HackBack" have done a wonderful thing, they hacked in the website of the rich, elite 1% globalist shitstain Bilderberg website, shutting it down and replacing it with a warning and threats. I know I am not the only one who fully supports this, I just hope the hackers back their talk.

Anonymous Hackers Shut Down Bilderberg Website

The Bilderberg shitbags are the ones who are big into eliminating borders and flooding countries with third world trash - all in order to destroy heritage and economies. These open borders hypocrites will sure have secure borders around them when they meet in Chantilly, VA this month.

Bilderberg Elite Hide Behind Walls While Pushing Open Borders

Whether you are left or right-leaning in your political views, these asshole Bilderbergs are your enemy. I truly hope the hackers find a way to steal all the assets of these pieces of shit.

A group have hackers that claim to be with "HackBack" have done a wonderful thing, they hacked in the website of the rich, elite 1% globalist shitstain Bilderberg website, shutting it down and replacing it with a warning and threats. I know I am not the only one who fully supports this, I just hope the hackers back their talk.

Anonymous Hackers Shut Down Bilderberg Website

The Bilderberg shitbags are the ones who are big into eliminating borders and flooding countries with third world trash - all in order to destroy heritage and economies. These open borders hypocrites will sure have secure borders around them when they meet in Chantilly, VA this month.

Bilderberg Elite Hide Behind Walls While Pushing Open Borders

Whether you are left or right-leaning in your political views, these asshole Bilderbergs are your enemy. I truly hope the hackers find a way to steal all the assets of these pieces of shit.
Awesome! They've probably gotten an amazing amount of information that can be used against the Bilderbergs. One other hope for humanity is that machine learning and blockchain technology will soon render banking obsolete.

Forum List

Back