Hagel's a shoo-in.

From the article:
"The president says, 'I don't care.' He's not accountable anymore," Hagel says, measuring his words by the syllable and his syllables almost by the letter. "He's not accountable anymore, which isn't totally true. You can impeach him, and before this is over, you might see calls for his impeachment. I don't know. It depends how this goes."
Depends on how his Confirmation Hearings go right? No "quid pro quo" there right? :lol:

:lol:

Tell me you didn't just post that.

:eusa_eh:
Oh ok, I saw the Jan 7th 2013 date on top but not the "Originally Published" date.

Neg me if you think I deserve it! :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Hagel is the anti gay guy?

yes alos, no abortion- rape incest be damned....:eusa_shhh:sallow has been told to stfu about that now by his masters, see, Hagel gets a first class ticket to the resurrection, hes a "good republican"...

abortion is the only litmus test for secdef that i care about, too.

Hagel is the anti gay guy?

yes alos, no abortion- rape incest be damned....:eusa_shhh:sallow has been told to stfu about that now by his masters, see, Hagel gets a first class ticket to the resurrection, hes a "good republican"...

abortion is the only litmus test for secdef that i care about, too.

I don't care about any of them, though his opinion on NO abortion at Military hospitals may leave a mark in some folks opinions.

The pres. should get just about anyone he wants, I have said so and still stand by it, but the double standard/hypocritical bologna most especially after this last election cycle? its a new low....

Of course Hagel is a shoo-in. The United States is now an ineptocracy. Someone who would actually do a good job would never get in. obama is building a regime of the incompetent.

You post this after voting for George W. Bush. Twice.

Amazing.

Why is the first thing that pops into the minds of conservatives, gay?

:eusa_eh:

It's not but it's what Hagel was famous for. Just watching y'all embrace him with open arms and claim to be the party of tolerance.

Tolerance includes tolerating some in-tolerant views.

well, that certainly explains the racism, sexism, and downright trashy ideas found amongst progressives.

Personally, Id rather have standards than to tolerate trash.

It's not but it's what Hagel was famous for. Just watching y'all embrace him with open arms and claim to be the party of tolerance.

Tolerance includes tolerating some in-tolerant views.

well, that certainly explains the racism, sexism, and downright trashy ideas found amongst progressives.

Personally, Id rather have standards than to tolerate trash.

:lol:

Kinda shoots your whole liberty and freedom arguments down..don't it?

Forum List

Back