Haha!!! Baltimore police van driver NOT GUILTY; Mosby 0-3.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Freddie Gray: Baltimore officer cleared of murder - BBC News

The van driver....the BIGGEST case...the murder charge...the alleged "rough ride".....NOT GUILTY. Mosbys witch hunt is 0 for 3 now. 3 left to go. She may as well dismiss the charges and accept 0 for 6.

At thus point I only have 3 questions left.

1. When will Marilyn Mosby resign & be sued?
2. How many millions will the officers win in settlement for their malicious prosecution lawsuit?
3. How high will murder rates climb in the wake of the lefties anti cop smear campaigns across America?

I'm no fan of Holder or Lynch, but this whole episode has hurt Baltimore, and the country. There's no doubt Gray and Michael Taylor were criminals. Taylor probably had it coming ... Gray ... not so much.

"It's a bad day to be a Democrat, eh Skank?"
- paraphrased from Brandon Lee

The van driver....the BIGGEST case...the murder charge...the alleged "rough ride".....NOT GUILTY. Mosbys witch hunt is 0 for 3 now. 3 left to go. She may as well dismiss the charges and accept 0 for 6.

2. How many millions will the officers win in settlement for their malicious prosecution lawsuit?
3. How high will murder rates climb in the wake of the lefties anti cop smear campaigns across America?
There are no Ha Ha on this issue. It is a very sad situation for all concerned.
The prosecutor probably did over reach but there is nothing funny for either side.
What an immature attitude you have.

Watching libs fail is always funny.

The prosecutor probably did over reach but there is nothing funny for either side.

That dumbass Mayor is a big shot in the DNC.

That just shows you the level of stupidity, hatefulness and incompetency the Democrats have in their leadership nowadays.

I mean seriously, do they ever get it right?

a healthy man goes into a police van and comes out mortally injured and somehow you find reason to cheer those responsible getting off scott free?

I wonder if Mosby will retry Officer William Porter which ended in a mistrial.
She has to be pissed because she really got her ass handed to her.
Or will someone step in and take this case away from her.

I have a feeling she will want to try that case again but someone might step up and say just go away Mosby.
You are done here.

Mosby will have to put her celebrating on hold for a bit....

mosby celebrates.jpg

Last edited:

only for immature idiots

The Democrats have set a precedent of uncivil discourse in Congress.

Bunch of fucking assholes acting like spoiled brats trying to do away with our Constitutional rights.

They have turned this country into a third world shithole.
The vocabulary and thought process of white trailer trash.

I wonder if Mosby will retry Officer William Porter which ended in a mistrial.
She has to be pissed because she really got her ass handed to her.
Or will someone step in and take this case away from her.

I have a feeling she will want to try that case again but someone might step up and say just go away Mosby.
You are done here.
I think it will depend on if she can get a conviction on one of the three remaining officers which seems unlikely at this point. If she can't she should cut her loses and walk away but I don't think her pride and ego will let her.

a healthy man goes into a police van and comes out mortally injured and somehow you find reason to cheer those responsible getting off scott free?

A convicted criminal, suspected of current illegal activity, goes into a police van. Unfortunately for him, he mortally injures himself. The one responsible for his wasted life was Freddie Gray. No one else.

I cheer because justice was served.

A convicted criminal, suspected of current illegal activity, goes into a police van. Unfortunately for him, he mortally injures himself. The one responsible for his wasted life was Freddie Gray. No one else.

prisoners are the responsibility of their captors. you don't know what happened, but we do know that a prisoner in police custody went into a van healthy and came out with a fatal injury. how is that acceptable in any way?

Yes I do. Because 6 innocent men will have their freedom.

Gray hurt himself. Tried to set up a lawsuit and ended up killing himself.

prisoners are the responsibility of their captors. you don't know what happened, but we do know that a prisoner in police custody went into a van healthy and came out with a fatal injury. how is that acceptable in any way?

So....when an inmate hangs themselves we should arrest the jail staff?

Forum List

Back