HAHA. Court forces black baker to bake cake for KKK party

Don't think that where they came from was a cakewalk. If I recall correctly, and I do, the country of Liberia was established as a place for free blacks to either go back to Africa or to the continent of their ancestors. Since it isn't overpopulated, tells me many didn't want to go nor want to go now. What many blacks, and guilt ridden whites, want now is for blacks to be given reparations and/or rewarded with special treatment for what none living today experienced as a slave. Worse than that, they want white people to sit down, shut up, and be told how bad we are as a race for having done what we did including those like me who didn't take part in what white people are supposed to be ashamed of doing. Sorry, don't buy it.

Fact is that slavery was the best thing that ever happened to the black race. The 40 million american blacks have a far better life than the blacks in africa. If anything blacks should pay reparations to whites.
My Greek grandparents left Greece because it sucked there. I wonder why blacks in our ghettos dont move to Canada Australia or to Africa. Or just move to a better city in America.

That's already how they got to Detroit and Chicago and Philadelphia etc.

Moving takes money. And a waiting "situation". It ain't easy for the most comfortable of us.
Now apply that to the poor.

Swear ta god, this site should have a "think" button before you get to "post reply".....
In Detroit, after the story about the guy who walked 20 miles a day, they are starting to consider a bus that runs from Detroit to the burbs. That should help if they do it.

Who pays for the children or abortion is part of the discussion. If the woman wants the choice and chooses to have kids, she can pay for them or they can do without. She made the choice that produced the result.

Damn right. When abortion was legalized in 1973 and men were excluded from the decision, all laws forcing men to pay child support should have been repealed.
No you have to pay for your mistake. If you can't go on welfare. That what you want?

Who pays for the children or abortion is part of the discussion. If the woman wants the choice and chooses to have kids, she can pay for them or they can do without. She made the choice that produced the result.

Damn right. When abortion was legalized in 1973 and men were excluded from the decision, all laws forcing men to pay child support should have been repealed.
No you have to pay for your mistake. If you can't go on welfare. That what you want?

The problem isn't with the men who fathered the children paying for the choice the woman made. The problem with those of us that didn't paying for her choice.

What I want is for the one making the choice to pay for the choice she makes.

Actually they do. Interesting how that claim comes about when you've been proven as a retard.
Then let's see you explain it. Let's say they remain here because they like it better here. How does that translate into slavery was worth it? Why would they go to a country they've never been to, which they believe is not as good as the U.S., if they believed slavery wasn't worth it?

I've already explained it. You simply don't get it.

If slavery hadn't existed, they'd still be living like their ancestors or in tribal warfare like those still there.
No, you failed to establish the connection. You still fail. You basically just said they believe slavery was worth it because you say they do. If they believe slavery was not worth it, why would they move to a country they've never been to which they believe is not as good as the U.S.

I said they feel slavery is worth it because it gives them a place they apparently feel is better than where they would have been without slavery. They must like it here. They choose to stay. It offered them something that without they would still be living like 3rd world people.
Liking it here better, where most of them have lived their entire life, in no way indicates they think slavery was worth it. It only means they think it's better here. Conservatives and logic mix like oil and water. :cuckoo:

Since they think it's better, it means it was worth it to them since the other option is something you claim they think is worse. Without slavery, most wouldn't have it better than they would have it elsewhere.

When you can't read or count or even tell time, nobody is gonna hire you. That's the black dilemma.
My Greek immigrant dad doesnt have a GED or diploma worked 30 years for ford.

They could work at Walmart but no walmarts in the hood.

When you're illiterate, even wally won't hire you. You can't be a cashier or even a stockboy. Maybe a greeter.

The problem isn't with the men who fathered the children paying for the choice the woman made. The problem with those of us that didn't paying for her choice.

So a woman should pay for letting you penis her but you shouldn't have to pay because you have no choice?

I made this arguement once...for a joke! You aren't serious are you? Sorry you'll never convince us you dont have to pay for the children you bring into this world.

I made this arguement once...for a joke! You aren't serious are you? Sorry you'll never convince us you dont have to pay for the children you bring into this world.

Hey einstein. YOU brought the brats into the world. The man is half to blame for the pregnancy but due to legal abortion, the birth is all up to you. THINK

Hey einstein. YOU brought the brats into the world. The man is half to blame for the pregnancy but due to legal abortion, the birth is all up to you. THINK

What are you suggesting? That you should be able to legally stop a woman from being able to abort? Or just because you have no say that this should get you out of paying if a woman does have your baby. What's your point?

I love it when liberal idiocy is used against liberals. The solution ? Let PRIVATE businesses refuse service to anyone they please.

UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES BLACK BAKERY OWNER LOSES LAWSUIT FORCED TO BAKE RACIST KKK CAKE Washington Weekly News

april 2 2015
A Georgia court recently found that a bakery owner who happened to be black was guilty of discrimination because she refused to bake a racist cake for an upcoming KKK gathering.

And this is not a joke.

A Georgia court has ruled in favor of Marshall Saxby, the Grand Wizard of a local KKK chapter, in a lawsuit stemming from two years ago when a local bakery denied him service.

The three judge panel concluded unanimously that the bakery had violated civil rights laws by discriminating against Saxby when they refused to sell him a cake for his organization’s annual birthday party.

Elaine Bailey, who owns Bailey Bakeries, refused to bake a cake for the ceremony because it violated her religious beliefs.

Saxby filed the lawsuit claiming that Bailey’s refusal of service was discriminatory against his religious beliefs.

When i checked this, there's nothing. No Bailey Bakeries, no such ruling, no mention of this anywhere but white supremecist websites and wordpress blogs.

Washington Weekly News is just a wordpress blog:

Washington Weekly News Log In

I love it when liberal idiocy is used against liberals. The solution ? Let PRIVATE businesses refuse service to anyone they please.

UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES BLACK BAKERY OWNER LOSES LAWSUIT FORCED TO BAKE RACIST KKK CAKE Washington Weekly News

april 2 2015
A Georgia court recently found that a bakery owner who happened to be black was guilty of discrimination because she refused to bake a racist cake for an upcoming KKK gathering.

And this is not a joke.

A Georgia court has ruled in favor of Marshall Saxby, the Grand Wizard of a local KKK chapter, in a lawsuit stemming from two years ago when a local bakery denied him service.

The three judge panel concluded unanimously that the bakery had violated civil rights laws by discriminating against Saxby when they refused to sell him a cake for his organization’s annual birthday party.

Elaine Bailey, who owns Bailey Bakeries, refused to bake a cake for the ceremony because it violated her religious beliefs.

Saxby filed the lawsuit claiming that Bailey’s refusal of service was discriminatory against his religious beliefs.

When i checked this, there's nothing. No Bailey Bakeries, no such ruling, no mention of this anywhere but white supremecist websites and wordpress blogs.

It smelt of rat right from the beginning.

april 2 2015

And this is not a joke.

It smelt of rat right from the beginning.

The Washington Weekly News wordpress blog isn't even the originator of this farce. The 'tribute herald.net' is. And its an even shittier wordpress blog. This is from 2013.

Here's a general rule of thumb: if SpeedShooter is posting, check it. Because that guy doesn't fact check a thing.

What are you suggesting? Or just because you have no say that this should get you out of paying if a woman does have your baby.

Yes exactly. As long as men have no say in the abortion decision, they should not have to pay any child support. Pretty obvious really.

What are you suggesting? Or just because you have no say that this should get you out of paying if a woman does have your baby.

Yes exactly. As long as men have no say in the abortion decision, they should not have to pay any child support. Pretty obvious really.
Dont like it get fixed dont fuck or try to change anyones mind. You are alone on this one.

The Washington Weekly News wordpress blog isn't even the originator of this farce. The 'tribute herald.net' is. And its an even shittier wordpress blog. This is from 2013.

Here's a general rule of thumb: if SpeedShooter is posting, check it. Because that guy doesn't fact check a thing.

You're the one who doesn't fact-check. This story is all over the internet but because CNN won't talk about it you say it never happened. The TV networks always censor stories like this. THINK

Dont like it get fixed dont fuck or try to change anyones mind. You are alone on this one.

HAHAHA. Like hell i'm alone. Most americans agree with me on this. If men have to pay 18 years of child support, then they must have a say in the abortion decision. THINK

HAHAHA. Like hell i'm alone. Most americans agree with me on this. If men have to pay 18 years of child support, then they must have a say in the abortion decision. THINK

Should father have to pay child support if he wanted an abortion?

So a woman should pay for letting you penis her but you shouldn't have to pay because you have no choice?

A woman or the one she let stick it to her should pay. Those of us that had no part in it shouldn't pay a dime regardless of what happens to her or her kids.

I pay for the children I produced, gladly. I also pay for those I didn't produce and that shouldn't happen. See if you can understand the difference.

Forum List

Back