HAHAHAHAHA Hollywood's Grammys viewership dropped by 53%

Yeah, when you continuously snub the best performers (due to racism) for decades and decades and decades, and they finally decided they've had enough that they boycott it, including many of the artists, nominated and not, that's what happens.

Why do you think the ratings tanked this year OP?

Yeah, when you continuously snub the best performers (due to racism) for decades and decades and decades, and they finally decided they've had enough that they boycott it, including many of the artists, nominated and not, that's what happens.

Please don’t compare real African American culture to what was on display the other night.. if you want to meet some black folks call me I can arrange it

That's how your fellow DemoKKKrats treat black people. While you cheer...

Anonymouson March 15, 2021 11:13 am
In a few years nobody will watch these ceremonies and Oscars, Grammys, Emmys, Globes will have nobody else to blame but themselves for constantly awarding insignificant trash and leading their own political agenda. The people have spoken, the Oscars will flop too.

• Banned

Off
Your
Rocker

You assholes comprise LESS THAN 13% of the population yet you think you drove the ratings down by 53%...

Not only are you full of yourself your REALLY BAD at basic fucking math.

Yeah, when you continuously snub the best performers (due to racism) for decades and decades and decades

MygEitk9Mapc6Ff5z2FoA4tzrUjjVDqq5TqBqjk8OQI.jpg

Sho'nuff! Speaks da troof ta powah, my brother! Us darkies can't even visit Hollywood, much less be in one o dem motion pictures!

(I now identify as a talented black actor who cannot get a Starring Role - cuz racism)

I can tell you are not a musician, nor able to understand the decline of the industry as a whole. Once upon a time, I looked forward to the Grammys with such artists being nominated and winning like Dionne Warwick, Earth, Wind, & Fire (7 time winner), George Benson, Wynton Marsalis (who won TWO Grammys in 1984 for both classical and jazz artist), Luther Vandross, etc. And that's not counting white artists like Herb Alpert, Hall & Oates, Chuck Mangione, etc. etc. So take your accusations and shove them up your racist ass!
It's about the absence of REAL talent. The music industry as a whole has gone down the crapper since at least the mid-2000s. Reason being, nobody wants to put in the work and effort to learn music the proper way when you have YouTube and a smart phone. And yes, there is a proper way to learn music.

Are you mad Al Sharpton did not get an Emmy?

Anonymouson March 15, 2021 11:13 am
In a few years nobody will watch these ceremonies and Oscars, Grammys, Emmys, Globes will have nobody else to blame but themselves for constantly awarding insignificant trash and leading their own political agenda. The people have spoken, the Oscars will flop too.
Nothing has come out of Hollywierd worth watching in 40 years. Entertainment is not identity politics--You can't make a silk purse from a sow's ear. And Jussie Smollett will never be an actor.

"the best performers"

That's subjective.

I can tell you are not a musician, nor able to understand the decline of the industry as a whole. Once upon a time, I looked forward to the Grammys with such artists being nominated and winning like Dionne Warwick, Earth, Wind, & Fire (7 time winner), George Benson, Wynton Marsalis (who won TWO Grammys in 1984 for both classical and jazz artist), Luther Vandross, etc. And that's not counting white artists like Herb Alpert, Hall & Oates, Chuck Mangione, etc. etc. So take your accusations and shove them up your racist ass!
It's about the absence of REAL talent. The music industry as a whole has gone down the crapper since at least the mid-2000s. Reason being, nobody wants to put in the work and effort to learn music the proper way when you have YouTube and a smart phone. And yes, there is a proper way to learn music.
But but but

WET ASS PUSSY!

Marsalis Family.jpg

These men are members of the Marsalis Family. Top row is Delfeyo (Trombone), Ellis (RIP {Piano})
Bottom row is Jason (Drums), Branford (Reeds), and Wynton (Trumpet). Wynton won two Grammys in 1984 for both classical and jazz artist of the year and has been the Lincoln Center Jazz Program director for quite a while now. Branford headed up the NBC Orchestra when Jay Leno took over The Tonight Show.
Ellis, who passed away last year, was an accomplished and established pianist in his own right and left us a wonderful legacy. THIS is what music SHOULD be. Not that slutfest excuse that thankfully, I never watched.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back