Hailey Idaho cancels Bergdahl homecoming celebration

Talked to my cousin up there.

He says the real reason is the threats of far right reactionary violence.

The FBI and state police are now involved in the investigations of the threats.

I doubt it. More like the majority of a conservative community not wanting to celebrate the return of a deserter.

Who wrote Rice's talking points this time? The most transparent admin in history has a credibility issue..... They have this nasty habit of lying. About everything. Period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who wrote Rice's talking points this time? The most transparent admin in history has a credibility issue..... They have this nasty habit of lying. About everything. Period.

Zander, you are talking about yourself.

Neither am I....who needs the news crazies and the same nuts who showed up in Nevada.

And there's no chance that the locals have now seen enough evidence to realize they would be celebrating a deserter, thus they don't want any part of it now ?

Conviction without a trial isn't AMERICAN. But, there are many questions; it appears to be pysch problems from even the Taliban video. Who knows what was done to him?

Good decision. This kid doesn't deserve a parade. He deserves a court martial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even they know he's a traitor. And I was jumped for making hasty conclusions? Brilliant!

You still conclude what has yet to be CHARGED in a Court of competent jurisdiction.

I agree, but given the notoriety he now has assembling hundreds if not thousands of people, many of which now have a problem with him, in a big public forum like this may not be best idea. It has the potential for violence to break out.

What a coincidence!

Three former members of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl's platoon spoke to The Associated Press on Tuesday about Bergdahl's disappearance, his freedom and how he should be treated now that he's out. The interviews were facilitated by a public relations firm, Capitol Media Partners, co-owned by Republican strategist Richard Grenell. All three men said Bergdahl should be investigated for desertion. Army Chief of Staff Gen. John McHugh said Tuesday that after Bergdahl has recovered, the Army will "review" the circumstances of his disappearance.

Ad Hominem

Forum List

Back