Haiti Travel Advisory - Do not travel to Haiti due to kidnapping, crime, civil unrest, and limited health care.

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012

Haiti Travel Risk Assessment​

Based on the latest information, Haiti is considered a high-risk destination due to widespread kidnapping, crime, civil unrest, and limited healthcare infrastructure. The U.S. Department of State has issued a Level 4: Do Not Travel advisory, citing the following concerns:

Don't ya just love how much dems wanna get their replacement voters from the most dangerous places in the world

Why would anyone even travel to Haiti when we could just bring Haiti here?

Apparently the left loves dismal shithole countries so much, they want to incorporate them into our own country.

Why do libs want to disarm the American people and have what Kamala calls "compulsory gun buybacks" when massive waves of immigration are coming from the most violentest place on earth?

Its almost as if they want the Middle Class dead.

If some Haitian thugs came up to me on the streets trying to rob me, I don't even know how to tell them to "Go copulate themselves" in the French language. I have to have a firearm for defense.

Why do libs want to disarm the American people and have what Kamala calls "compulsory gun buybacks" when massive waves of immigration are coming from the most violentest place on earth?

If some Haitian thugs came up to me on the streets trying to rob me, I don't even know how to tell them to "Go copulate themselves" in the French language. I have to have a firearm for defense.

"We owe it to those poor immigrants to die, for all the misery and suffering we caused their ancestors."

If the left really believes that, they should be taking the lead and kill themselves off. The world would thank them for their sacrifice.

The current leader in Haiti is this fellow, Barbecue , who is by all accounts, a real piece of work.

But to date, neither Sleepy Joe nor the Border Tsarina Kamala have even had discussions with BBQ to simmer his ass down.

It will be great to have a responsible leader who knows how to talk to these international leaders who are real handfuls.

Good way to avoid war and general discord, and will get the Tremendous Nation of Haiti and their distinguished leader concentrated on the idea of Making Haiti Great Again.

The current leader in Haiti is this fellow, Barbecue , who is by all accounts, a real piece of work.

But to date, neither Sleepy Joe nor the Border Tsarina Kamala have even had discussions with BBQ to simmer his ass down.

It will be great to have a responsible leader who knows how to talk to these international leaders who are real handfuls.

Good way to avoid war and general discord, and will get the Tremendous Nation of Haiti and their distinguished leader concentrated on the idea of Making Haiti Great Again.

I shouldn't say this, but the only time Haiti was ever a "great"country that contributed anything to the world, was when it was a waypoint in the slave trade.

The Kamala plan for keeping Americans safe

1. confiscate guns (from non Dems)
2. defund the police
3. keep the border open

Why do libs want to disarm the American people .......... I have to have a firearm for defense.
Aircraft jet turbines are not approved for use in cars on public roads. Your logic means, cars are banned and confiscated from law abiding citizens. Gun self defence is a fallacy.

Aircraft jet turbines are not approved for use in cars on public roads. Your logic means, cars are banned and confiscated from law abiding citizens. Gun self defence is a fallacy.

Guns aren't self defense in your view?

Really?

What do you do if someone comes up to you on the street with a weapon and threatens to take your money, or worse, your booty hole?

Do you just give it to them?

Guns aren't self defense in your view?

Really?

What do you do if someone comes up to you on the street with a weapon and threatens to take your money, or worse, your booty hole?

Do you just give it to them?
Gun defence is a fallacy, it has been covered in many threads. For forum thread brevity, go and check them out.

You missed the banned logic. It's common sense, so you won't want to entertain it. So to dodge common sense, just blurt out a cliché or default to 2nd Amendment, that's the best get out clause to avoid common sense.

We defended ourselves pretty well against British colonialists with guns at one time, didn't we?

They work just as well against criminals as they do against tyrants, ya know.

A lot of Haitian people don't speak much French anyway.

Based on the latest information, Haiti is considered a high-risk destination due to widespread kidnapping, crime, civil unrest, and limited healthcare infrastructure. The U.S. Department of State has issued a Level 4: Do Not Travel advisory, citing the following concerns:

Don't ya just love how much dems wanna get their replacement voters from the most dangerous places in the world
Haiti is so bad that the Dominican Republic (on the other half of the island) built a wall to keep them out.

So the Democrats gave them a free pass to come here (WITH PAID AIRFARE)!!!

Need I say any more?

Actually, I'm all in favor of helping them.

Where can we send a food shipment?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1726344479962.jpg
    FB_IMG_1726344479962.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 1

And FFS, don't take your pets!

Forum List

Back