Hakeem Jeffries.....New (D) House Leader.

No, he's not. You're just a sad cult liar.

Don't worry. Nobody expected better of you. TheParty ordered you to lie, and it's not like you'd ever disobey. Authoritarian lackeys never disobey authority.

Did Rep. Jeffries vote to certify Trump's election? Why yes, he did.

Did he attend Trump's swearing in and politely applaud? Yes, he did.

No, saying that Trump will be considered an "illegitimate president", or saying his win was a "hoax" is _not_ being an election denier, and only the most shamelessly dishonest cult apparatchik would say such a thing.

As is always the case, Trump cult liars, you telling whoppers does not make anyone else a hypocrite. It just means you're bound for a very fiery afterlife.

You're an election denier and a conspiracy theorist, too. You hate our democracy and you're a traitor.

Fi01TPTXoAAdoXO

Fi01TPSWAAMnX80

Fi01TPSWIAEvoAQ

Now that Jeffries is the new (D) leader in the House, will he springboard off this current success and make a run for POTUS in 2024.

Start doing you digging (you haters) and see what you can find.
He appears to be a rising star.
I don't know what his future career path is, but hopefully he remains Strong.

Do you know anything substantive about him?

Or do you just like his race and the fact he isn't an octogenarian?

No see.....it's different when they do it.

In all seriousness, the most annoying part of all is how these clowns never, ever admit their own double standard.

It's always a photo finish horse race between their pride and/or stupidity.

Ya never know.

You're an election denier
None of what you posted makes Hakeem an election denier.

You all suck hard at lying, Trump cult traitors.

I know none of you care. TheParty orders you to lie. Being bootlicking cult apparatchiks, you don't dare disobey. Just understand that all normal people know you're lying party hacks. You can only gaslight your fellow cult losers.

I wish he would have spent the past week talking to the moderate republicans. He only needed 6-7 of them to come over to become speaker. Not very wise I'd say considering his position. He had a chance Wednesday-thursday.
wow... you really think the Trump folks are stupid

shows how stupid you are

Yet you were only blaming democrats.

Even for a fascist, you're of low intelligence. I suspect all the boot polish you've ingested has damaged your brain.

You called Ukrained fascist, which makes you a devoted spreader of Putin's propaganda.

Remember, pisschugger, you're not talking to your fellow cult imbeciles. When you suck fascist ass, we're going to point it out.
Wrong, as usual. I was blaming federal supremacists.
Hilarious you cant read but you still talk about other peoples intelligence.
They are fascist. That doesnt mean i do anything for putin, you binary dumbfuck.

Forum List

Back