Haley announces $285M cut in 2018-19 UN operating budget

So no real solutions from liberals, just whining about a 5% Budget cut at the UN.

You guys are sooooo predictable.

This 5% cut in the UN budget will end up allowing millions of children to die....right?:badgrin:

What about the CHILDREN?!

Well, if nothing else the money saved will almost cover Trump's golfing trips for this year.

I love it.

Other rich nations need to pay their fair share.

$284 million? That’s like your best half telling you they saved 30 cents and expecting you to be impressed.

Everyone human being crawled and walked before they ran.

It’s going to take some time to get spending down.

Libs Love other people’s money are fucking crack addicts.

Yea fine, it using that excample, crack heads don’t get botique services to quit using unless they are rich. That shit stops cold turkey. The UN have taken advantage of Americans long enough. We don’t need them here, they serve no purpose and really, there is no way to justify not throwing money in the trash. This 284 million isn’t even a drop in the bucket when you look at the whole budget. It’s even more insignificant when you look at what a drag the UN being here is. Security costs, unpaired restraint and hotel bills, un paied tickets as well as the upkeep of the facilities around the building. So was this impressive? Not at all. Praising this is like praising your kid for getting his math grade up to an F from and F-.
Wrong, the problem is budgets like these and our government always go up (even with "cuts" we pay more one year than the last) so atleast we are really reducing spending....hopefully to 0, but for now it's a start and lets wait and see what happens.

We were sold boldness. Sorry, no participation ribben for the Donald. There is nothing impressive about this cut.

Merry Christmas America.

Calling it “a big step in the right direction,” U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley on Sunday night announced a historic reduction in the U.N. biennial operating budget.

Haley said the plan calls for a $285 million cut for the 2018-19 fiscal year.

“The inefficiency and overspending of the United Nations are well known,” Haley said. “We will no longer let the generosity of the American people be taken advantage of or remain unchecked."
Snowflakes lol
I hope the UN moves to China since it is thr next power. Trump is isolating thr US.

yeah good call, because the Chinese would allow it like we do.....NOT!

You have being sleeping too long I guess.....China is investing heavily and building things left and right all over the world, and lending countries money and giving also money. They are playing the same playbook the US used before. It's just a matter of few years before China takes over.

Hold the UN accountable for their shitty actions is hardly the same as an UN exit.

My point stands. Your side has been putting political pressure on him for a more aggressive foreign policy since BEFORE he was in office.

So....voting against something the US did was a "shitty action" ?

Given the number of nations that condemned us......Looks like Trump engaged in a shitty action

Or maybe they are just pandering to the violent arab mob.

All of them?

Except for Togo and Honduras?

Conform and be successful. Isn't that your motto?

Some coalition your boy Trump is building

Togo will come in handy when we need them

So, RW, where is the Knesset? And the Israeli Prime Ministers office?

After you figure that one out, tell me what is the purpose of pretending they are not there?

So....voting against something the US did was a "shitty action" ?

Given the number of nations that condemned us......Looks like Trump engaged in a shitty action

All of them?

After you figure that one out, tell me what is the purpose of pretending they are not there?

Tell Israel not to worry

Togo has their back

This is yet another example of the childish Orange Wonder taking credit for something that is routinely done every two years.
Last time, the budget was cut by 2.9%. I didn't see Obama patting himself on the back & telling "Look what I did".

The amount you fucktard Trumpette bitch about the UN, it was the UN that Trump ran to begging for help against his alter ego on NK.

All of them?

Tell Israel not to worry

Togo has their back

The nations that can't tell the truth about where Israel's government is based?

If they are too craven to admit where the Knesset is, you really think they will have the courage to actually have some one's back?

They are afraid of what their "citizens" who are Muslim will do, if they tell the Truth.

Yet, Trump is supposedly the problem.

Trump's action here, reveals the Truth, that they are fucked. But they do not have the courage to face up to that.

No more mandatory US Taxpayer funding of the UN. That should be ended as soon as possible. If folks wanna give their money to the UN voluntarily, i'm good with that. But no US Citizen should be forced to fund a foreign Globalist entity. Ending forced-funding, would end all the disagreements over the UN. Problem solved.

Last edited:
So no real solutions from liberals, just whining about a 5% Budget cut at the UN.

This 5% cut in the UN budget will end up allowing millions of children to die....right?:badgrin:

Well, if nothing else the money saved will almost cover Trump's golfing trips for this year.
you mean at his own clubs, with his own money......sad thing is they wouldn't get close to covering Obamas

Merry Christmas America.

Calling it “a big step in the right direction,” U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley on Sunday night announced a historic reduction in the U.N. biennial operating budget.

“The inefficiency and overspending of the United Nations are well known,” Haley said. “We will no longer let the generosity of the American people be taken advantage of or remain unchecked."
Snowflakes lol
I hope the UN moves to China since it is thr next power. Trump is isolating thr US.

You have being sleeping too long I guess.....China is investing heavily and building things left and right all over the world, and lending countries money and giving also money. They are playing the same playbook the US used before. It's just a matter of few years before China takes over.

yeah I can see them allowing the UN.......now!!!! with all the thugs and dictators in charge, not when it actually promoted democracy.

Merry Christmas America.

Snowflakes lol

yeah I can see them allowing the UN.......now!!!! with all the thugs and dictators in charge, not when it actually promoted democracy.
Democracy? Where thr minority of trash votes in a trashy orange creature?

All of them?

Tell Israel not to worry

Togo has their back

If they are too craven to admit where the Knesset is, you really think they will have the courage to actually have some one's back?

They are afraid of what their "citizens" who are Muslim will do, if they tell the Truth.

Trump's action here, reveals the Truth, that they are fucked. But they do not have the courage to face up to that.

The question is the right of Israel to claim that capital

It has not been recognized by the rest of the world

But at least Fat Donnie got Togo to back him on this

Tell Israel not to worry

Togo has their back

RW are you saying The capital of Israel is in Tel Aviv?

Should we have dignitaries setup shop in Atlanta? or Philadelphia?

Wouldn't you know the dumb asses in the U.N. were outfoxed by the Trump administration. It's such a pleasure to see President Trump expose these left wing bigots.

you mean at his own clubs, with his own money......sad thing is they wouldn't get close to covering Obamas

his own money! :haha:. Come on you are not that naive!

His own money does not pay for AF-1 to fly him or for all the extra security or for the room and board for the extra security. Trump has blown away the amount Obama spent travelling for pleasure during their first year.

All of them?

Tell Israel not to worry

Togo has their back

Thete are reasons that Bill Clinton, George W Bush & Obama did not move our embassy.

Trump is too stupid to get it.

His announcement accomnplished nothing good except get him bitch slapped at the UN.

his own money! :haha:. Come on you are not that naive!

His own money does not pay for AF-1 to fly him or for all the extra security or for the room and board for the extra security. Trump has blown away the amount Obama spent travelling for pleasure during their first year.

do show us some numbers, I don't think Trump has buzzed NYC with AF 1 for a date night.

I mean the guys flys to his own home......omfg.......how terrible.

Tell Israel not to worry

Togo has their back

It's been almost 50 years since a war that the Arabs started and lost.

Time to deal with the reality created by that.

The current voting was not based on some deep reverence for the letter of international "law" but fear of muslim violence and cowardice.

Tell Israel not to worry

Togo has their back

Thete are reasons that Bill Clinton, George W Bush & Obama did not move our embassy.

Trump is too stupid to get it.

His announcement accomnplished nothing good except get him bitch slapped at the UN.

really, well do tell us then

Forum List

Back