Haley announces $285M cut in 2018-19 UN operating budget

https://nypost.com/2017/12/25/nikki-haley-negotiates-285m-cut-in-bloated-un-budget/

This administration backs up their shit..

Another leftwing sacred cow being hit....about fucking time!
Should have hit much harder. But this is the biannual payments, so... 6 months from now, if they don't figure out who's calling the shots; a deeper cut will be in order...
yeah, it's just a start, but it lets people know things are different.
In fact 2 other countries have already said they are moving embassies to Jerusalem
They like our cash

The result of this odd and irresponsible approach to international relations will be a future where the US has less leverage.

Of course, nutbags will lay the blame on Obama for making Trump act so irrationally. Until they blame the moron's successor, that is.

Hell yes!

Cut that Spending!

We can save about $4 Billion by cutting the EPA budget in half.
Until the time comes to clean up the toxic sludge.
Apparently being corrupt and stupid is the issue, not money.

UN is corrupt as hell.
Kofi Annan and the food for oil scandal?
Haiti?

What type of jackass wants their money to go to that corrupt organization?

Secret deals, sex scandals and silence harming the U.N., critics say

Exactly what I say when the time comes to pay my 2016 income taxes.

Why should I support a criminal organization like the White House?

Ever since "food for oil" went into effect, every US President has signed off on certain counties violating it.

I assume Santa didn't bring you any brains yet again?

The cost of Trump golfing for 3 years.

The amount the Trumps will avoid paying in taxes in 5 years.
His or anybody else’s taxes are none of your business... envy looks bad on you.
Actually, dumbass, I pay for it when the country's debt increases to pay for it.

And yes it is MY business when the flaming asshole lied & said he would gain nothing in this tax bill.

He looks you in the eye & lies & you bend over & say " Oh Yes, Daddy, give me some more"

Now let's kick the UN out of New York City. Let them move to Harare.

So, they start a new one in Geneva or Bonn or Vienna, The U.S. loses influence. The Europeans start making major deals with China and Iran, we can't do anything about it (since we have lost influence) and Trump is left standing there with Israel's uncircumcised dick in his tiny hand.

You're so fucking stupid. Merry Christmas.
4i6Ckte.gif

Merry Christmas America.

Haley announces $285M cut in 2018-19 UN operating budget

Calling it “a big step in the right direction,” U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley on Sunday night announced a historic reduction in the U.N. biennial operating budget.

Haley said the plan calls for a $285 million cut for the 2018-19 fiscal year.

“The inefficiency and overspending of the United Nations are well known,” Haley said. “We will no longer let the generosity of the American people be taken advantage of or remain unchecked."

Affirmative action for evil people has been cut. Winning...

That's a mere warning shot. If they don't straighten up they may find themselves in a very impecunious state.

This is great news!!!!

The UN is about as anti-American a political organization as it gets. Doing the work of the globalists.

And of course the lying Left already wants to SPIN it as the US cutting "peace-keeping" funds, and "child nourishment funds"
Lying basstids. UN = Unfriendly Nations getting rich off of US taxpayers

Of course they're angry when their welfare is removed.

I've been waiting for years to see the US do this. Only under Trump!

Forum List

Back