Haley Emerges as Biggest Threat to Biden

This is what she said in 2018.

"No, I'm not running for 2020," Haley said at a press conference Tuesday, sitting next to the president. "I can promise you what I'll be doing is campaigning for this one. So, I look forward to supporting the president in the next election."

So why is she running now?

Has she spoken out against Trump?

Niki Haley is not better than Joe Biden.
Sure, she can give speeches and not walk away during the middle of a ceremony, but she's a Washington insider.

She'll screw us in the ass just like all of the rest of them.

I think Vivik won the most supporters during that debate.
This Niki Haley nonsense is just another fraud, or disinformation campaign, perpetrated by our corrupt media.
download.jpg

"No, I'm not running for 2020," Haley said at a press conference Tuesday, sitting next to the president. "I can promise you what I'll be doing is campaigning for this one. So, I look forward to supporting the president in the next election."

Yes

What are you noting. I don't think she ran against Trump in 2020.

Deeply ingrained North American Misogyny for starters.
I would have liked her if I didn't know what she did when she was working in the Trump adm.

I despise traitors. And if they're Democrats they're either liars, communists, pedophiles, gay, or all of the above.

I would prefer someone like Kristi Noem or Karri Lake. I still don't trust anyone, but at least they've proven to be halfway trustworthy.

Niki Haley turned on Trump like all of the other NeverTrumpers at the worst possible time.
That means she was in on it. Nobody automatically assumes that the corrupt media is reporting correctly unless their stupid or one of the co-conspirators.

I've been saying for a long time now that Nikki Haley is the best chance of defeating Joe Biden next year. She brings a fresh dynamic to the Republican Party and a conservative who can bring women voters and suburbanites back to the GOP fold whom Trump and his followers have isolated over the past several years.

In a new CNN/SSRS poll, Nikki Haley emerged as the only Republican presidential candidate to beat President Biden in a hypothetical head-to-head matchup by a margin larger than the survey’s margin of error.

Haley leads Biden 49 percent to 43 percent, according to the poll, outside of the 3.5 point margin of error.

Meanwhile, former president Donald Trump holds a razor-thin lead over Biden: 47 percent to 46 percent, while Florida governor Ron DeSantis and the president are tied at 47 percent each.

Haley doesn't appeal to most conservatives because of her pro-abortion stance and her willingness to shit on our civil right to self defense.

If she's willing to step up and be pro-life and pro-civil rights, she has a chance.

I would have liked her if I didn't know what she did when she was working in the Trump adm.

I despise traitors. And if they're Democrats they're either liars, communists, pedophiles, gay, or all of the above.

I would prefer someone like Kristi Noem or Karri Lake. I still don't trust anyone, but at least they've proven to be halfway trustworthy.

Niki Haley turned on Trump like all of the other NeverTrumpers at the worst possible time.
That means she was in on it. Nobody automatically assumes that the corrupt media is reporting correctly unless their stupid or one the co-conspirators.

You mean she told the truth about him and wouldn't be a part of your cult?

Actually the same poll, Biden wins or ties the rest.

Haley would be a good candidate. Too bad. If Trump loses he will go third party to keep the rubes sending him money.
Anyone the democrats and their buddies in the leftie media are pushing is a bad candidate. Just like Pedo Joe.

Haley doesn't appeal to most conservatives because of her pro-abortion stance and her willingness to shit on our civil right to self defense.
And you get that information from where?

If she's willing to step up and be pro-life and pro-civil rights, she has a chance.
She's pro-life and always has been

That means she was in on it. Nobody automatically assumes that the corrupt media is reporting correctly unless their stupid or one the co-conspirators.
I honestly think that a woman needs to be VP first...until the nation changes its views. Maybe in time it could be a primary choice. M Obama was in the public eye for eight years she could probably be successful...but I hear she wants NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. Don't blame her.

Forum List

Back