Hallmark to reinstate same sex marriage commercial it pulled

My eight year old daughter asked me questions when we happened by a gay town in our travels. She was seven at the time, she fully understands and since I was able to be the one to present her with the concept... she wont grow up spiteful and hateful about homosexual couples but instead understand that its just another normal part of life that's existed since humans have existed. It really wasnt that difficult for her to understand since she already had a baseline understanding of what "couples" are, in general, because they're promoted almost everywhere.
A whole gay town! Wow.

Nothing new there. In antiquity, the cities of Sodom as well as Gomorrah were gay towns.

Sodom was so queer that they actually name the town after a gay sex act (sodomy)
You know they were myths, right? And even the bible story of them states they were condemned because the people were inhospitable.

There are few things less hospitable than trying to recruit holy angels into the Gay Lifestyle, which is what the people of Sodom tried to do.

You do know that the history of the cities of Sodom as well as Gomorrah are in other books as well as the Bible.
You mean the holy angels that Lot was willing to turn his virgin daughters over for? And where in the bible does it say that the people of Sodom were trying to recruit them to the Gay Life Style? Quote the verse that states that.....and compare it to this verse from the bible.

Ezekiel 16:49-50
New International Version

49 “‘Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. 50 They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen.

Arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and need.....now who does that sound like today?

My eight year old daughter asked me questions when we happened by a gay town in our travels. She was seven at the time, she fully understands and since I was able to be the one to present her with the concept... she wont grow up spiteful and hateful about homosexual couples but instead understand that its just another normal part of life that's existed since humans have existed. It really wasnt that difficult for her to understand since she already had a baseline understanding of what "couples" are, in general, because they're promoted almost everywhere.
A whole gay town! Wow.

Nothing new there. In antiquity, the cities of Sodom as well as Gomorrah were gay towns.

Sodom was so queer that they actually name the town after a gay sex act (sodomy)
You know they were myths, right? And even the bible story of them states they were condemned because the people were inhospitable.

There are few things less hospitable than trying to recruit holy angels into the Gay Lifestyle, which is what the people of Sodom tried to do.

You do know that the history of the cities of Sodom as well as Gomorrah are in other books as well as the Bible.
You mean the holy angels that Lot was willing to turn his virgin daughters over for? And where in the bible does it say that the people of Sodom were trying to recruit them to the Gay Life Style? Quote the verse that states that.....and compare it to this verse from the bible.

49 “‘Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. 50 They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen.

Arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and need.....now who does that sound like today?
It sounds like some leftist rewrote the Bible.

A whole gay town! Wow.

Unless you are a person who is a scholar of the Bible, stop it. There are people who study that book their whole lives who would school you on quotes and hang you ip to dry. Quotes are written for reasons. Technology may change. But humanity has not. Our worst is always close to being an event.

A whole gay town! Wow.

The history of Sodom, which was apparently originally called "Doom Town" is recorded by a famous Los Angeles based historian.

Chick.com: Doom Town

Jesus preach d first and foremost about helping the least among us. Being wealthy was not looked upon kindly in the Bible. Yet here we are.

Thank you for relating your personal needs. If I get as fucking dumb as you, I might take your advice.
My only need is to identify what a moron you are. And I did that.
Don't try to keep up with your lame banter. You only look more foolish.

Jesus preach d first and foremost about helping the least among us. Being wealthy was not looked upon kindly in the Bible. Yet here we are.

Actually, repentance- turning from one's sins- was the most important theme of Christ's preaching. Being wealthy was seen as a big responsibility, but not as a character defect at all. Solomon was considered fairly well to do and not condemned. Other characters as well, like Joe of Arimathea were well heeled and not knocked for it.

A whole gay town! Wow.

God is a leftist.

He/she certainly isn't a greedy fucking Republican who steals children & trash the planet he created.

Being wealthy was looked upon as a bad thing. Worshipping materialism was a bad thing. Don't twist the Bible to fit your narrative.

Fuck commercials. Nobody cares about adds. Either it's a damned GOOD commercial or somebody is paying hell a lot of money to make seem it important. Either way, I doubt its main stream middle class or poor Americans pushing this agenda. Something smells of rank...a little off.

A whole gay town! Wow.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
upload_2019-12-19_17-43-18.jpeg

A whole gay town! Wow.

Unless you are a person who is a scholar of the Bible, stop it. There are people who study that book their whole lives who would school you on quotes and hang you ip to dry. Quotes are written for reasons. Technology may change. But humanity has not. Our worst is always close to being an event.
I didn't make that quote up....it's IN the bible...Ezekiel 16: 49-50....do you deny that?

A whole gay town! Wow.

The history of Sodom, which was apparently originally called "Doom Town" is recorded by a famous Los Angeles based historian.

Chick.com: Doom Town
That's not the bible...give me the quote from the bible.

Oh...and Chick.com? Oh pul-leeeze! they are cray cray there.

Forum List

Back