Halloween Question: Candy

Halloween: Which Candy Is Your Favorite?

• Kit Kat

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Reeses

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Starburst

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nerds

• Twix

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Sourpatch Kids

• Skittles

• Other (Please specify)

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
My favourite is Candy Corn ... don't judge me.

_img

I like the indian corn better, and always think the bottom half of candy corn tastes better than the top half
Ever had chocolate candy corn? It's awesome.
Candy corn is my favorite, too.
View attachment 156767

:puke:
I'm of the school that says, if you're going to eat sweets, make it count. Make it 100% sugar.

You mean bits of wax with artificial sweetener added. :D

My previous job location the girls there loved Sour Patch Kids, I'm talking girls/women in their 20s and 30s.... amazing.... I actually liked them for a week or two, but, now.... meh... rather have anything with chocolate and caramel.....

I get the feeling ChrisL feels quite strongly about her distaste for candy corn!

It caused trauma in a lot of young kids

Don't go to Old Lady Finsters house......she gives Candy Corn

Yeah, it was always a disappointment to see the little bag of candy corn in my trick or treat bag. :( Traumatizing even.

Same as those old people who thought kids love black licorice

My grandmother used to always have that ribbon candy. It was like eating shards of glass.

I get the feeling ChrisL feels quite strongly about her distaste for candy corn!

Yeah, it was always a disappointment to see the little bag of candy corn in my trick or treat bag. :( Traumatizing even.

My grandmother used to always have that ribbon candy. It was like eating shards of glass.

My grandmother used to put it out for Christmas
We ate it if there was nothing better

OMG! I loved ribbon candy. Haven't seen that in eons.

My mom always had ribbon candy and Jordan almonds....

Forum List

Back