Hallway footage of Uvalde school shooting

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019

We have been blaming the baldheaded bastard school police chief for cowardice but I dont see him on the video at all.

So it's difficult for me to id which one of the pussies wearing blue is in command

Minutes pass while more and more cowards gather at the end of the hallway, at least 150 feet away from any danger

I can imagine the conversation

“OK folks break time is over, its time to move”

“Fred, you go first”

“No way” says Fred, “I havent finished my donut snd coffee yet. You go first”

And so on as wounded children bleed to death

Its enough to make me want to throw up

“Hold up, I need to stay safe from COVID, let me get some of that hand sanitizer.”
50F1C70D-8BFC-48E3-8D75-118F72623888.png

Its just about as bad as I could imagine

There must have been a hundred police officers inside and outside that school

And not one had to balls to do anything

I cannot imagine the agony of watching this if one of your children died. Horror on horror on horror.

Also

How is it possible that not one of these "men" had a moment of fortitude to say "F it, I'm going in"? I don't get this

I cannot imagine the agony of watching this if one of your children died. Horror on horror on horror.

Also

How is it possible that not one of these "men" had a moment of fortitude to say "F it, I'm going in"? I don't get this
From what I heard, that is what finally happened. Sad that it would take so long.

Its just about as bad as I could imagine

There must have been a hundred police officers inside and outside that school

And not one had to balls to do anything

Worse, apparently there were multiple shots heard as they stood out there. I missed all of the narrative provided by CNN, they muted the audio as they said because you can hear screaming from the children. These men had numbers, the equipment and weapons.

How can the community feel safe with these officers working? They seem very Canadian in their motivations for being a cop "get paid, stifle accountability and transparency", at some point, public safety might be important.

We have been blaming the baldheaded bastard school police chief for cowardice but I dont see him on the video at all.

So it's difficult for me to id which one of the pussies wearing blue is in command

Minutes pass while more and more cowards gather at the end of the hallway, at least 150 feet away from any danger

“Fred, you go first”

hand sanitizer
sorta the modern version of Pontius Pilot

Isn't that the most disgusting thing you ever saw?

Yes, but not for the reasons you think. The disgusting part is how Ramos was able to get two military grade weapons.

Also

Possibly because they didn't know if he had bombs, had hostages, had an accomplice waiting to shoot them in the back.

I mean, Hindsight is always 20/20.

From what I heard, that is what finally happened. Sad that it would take so long.
That's likely why they blurred the video at the classroom door when they finally went in at end so the ones defying orders don't get blamed or praised.

That image really just shocks the system.

Gov. Abbott needs to be far more public and forceful in ensuring answers and accountability.
Why are you shocked? That was much faster action than the takedown of the Texas Clock Tower shooter. I knew from the beginning police stood by as Ramos continued shooting children unhindered by police.

I've known since my teens that police are only concerned with getting paid, not protecting the public. You police worshippers are so brainwashed by TV shows. Police don't even rank in top 25 most dangerous jobs. Cab drivers, delivery drivers & farmers are 5 times braver than police. That's why that Hispanic farm worker ran into the school to get her children while police cowered behind their bulletproof vest, shields & weapons.

Last edited:
Good Guys with guns
Gun advocates want to arm Teachers to take on Mass Shooters

Trained Police with body armor, helmets, ballistic shields and advanced weaponry waited over an hour.

What is an untrained Teacher with a handgun supposed to do?

Last edited:

“Fred, you go first”

Yep. It’s almost like the departments should be de-funded, disbanded and completely rebuilt.
What a concept.

Good Guys with guns

Trained Police with body armor, helmets, ballistic shields and advanced weaponry waited over an hour.

An armed Teacher in the classroom is highly motivated to save her own life.

Good Guys with guns

All these people hot to give teachers guns--this coming school year, as predicted, plenty of states are significantly lowering the bar on who is qualified to teach. No college degree required now. So I hope all these folks feel great about whomever having guns in classrooms....

what a mess

Yes, but not for the reasons you think. The disgusting part is how Ramos was able to get two military grade weapons
They weren’t “military grade“ weapons, lying sack of shit.

All those men had the same weapons or equivalent. Yet stood around and did nothing.

Forum List

Back