Hallway footage of Uvalde school shooting

Good Guys with guns
Gun advocates want to arm Teachers to take on Mass Shooters

Trained Police with body armor, helmets, ballistic shields and advanced weaponry waited over an hour.

What is an untrained Teacher with a handgun supposed to do?
Well one unarmed mother went to that school and saved her children.

Now the police harass her.

I cannot imagine the agony of watching this if one of your children died. Horror on horror on horror.

Also

How is it possible that not one of these "men" had a moment of fortitude to say "F it, I'm going in"? I don't get this
They are trained to obey orders

They can find plenty of excuses for holding back

Blame the leadership at the top who placed caution above all else

Yes, but not for the reasons you think. The disgusting part is how Ramos was able to get two military grade weapons.

Possibly because they didn't know if he had bombs, had hostages, had an accomplice waiting to shoot them in the back.

I mean, Hindsight is always 20/20.
For sure they knew Ramos was better armed than the children were

I think going in was a difficult decision that had to be made

Yep. It’s almost like the departments should be de-funded, disbanded and completely rebuilt.
What a concept.
And replaced with who or what?

Dope addicted libs with a peace symbol around their neck?

Most cops knew what to do till the ACLU and Black LIES Matter came along

An armed Teacher in the classroom is highly motivated to save her own life.
That is also the usual defense they give for cops when they shoot unarmed folks......they feared for their own life and all....

If these cops had only pretended he was an unarmed -- they may have rushed in and shot him sooner...

They weren’t “military grade“ weapons, lying sack of shit.

All those men had the same weapons or equivalent. Yet stood around and did nothing.
I do believe if he was armed with a knife -- cops wouldn't have been so afraid to go in and do something....

But, as you said..his gun was no better than their guns -- yet, they were so afraid that they did nothing while children were murdered....

Why didn't Uvalde spend more money on their police?? Maybe they would have been braver if they did....

I do believe if he was armed with a knife -- cops wouldn't have been so afraid to go in and do something....

But, as you said..his gun was no better than their guns -- yet, they were so afraid that they did nothing while children were murdered....

Why didn't Uvalde spend more money on their police?? Maybe they would have been braver if they did....
According to Jill they are tacos. Police in third world countries act like that. Thugs with badges, total cowards.

According to Jill they are tacos. Police in third world countries act like that. Thugs with badges, total cowards.
Yes, its like Jill kinda disrspected a whole lot of hispanic people.....she would have been better off calling them mostly rapists, murderers, drug dealers -- and maybe some of them, probably...are good tacos...

Good Guys with guns
Gun advocates want to arm Teachers to take on Mass Shooters

Trained Police with body armor, helmets, ballistic shields and advanced weaponry waited over an hour.

What is an untrained Teacher with a handgun supposed to do?

The woman in West Virginia took out a mass public shooter wh was armed with an AR-15..:.with just her concealed carry pistol….and you guys want her disarmed.

The most important part of armed teachers is that they discourage these attacks…..these killers target gun free zones….arm some teachers and staff and they are no longer likely targets for these guys….that is what you fools dont understand

Good guys with guns still want to go home to their families

What is an armed Teacher supposed to do?

The woman in West Virginia took out a mass public shooter wh was armed with an AR-15..:.with just her concealed carry pistol….and you guys want her disarmed.

The most important part of armed teachers is that they discourage these attacks…..these killers target gun free zones….arm some teachers and staff and they are no longer likely targets for these guys….that is what you fools dont understand
These guys don’t care and are willing to die to go out in a blaze of glory

An armed teacher is not going to deter them

The armed shooter is willing to die…….Good guys with guns are not

Shoot back. These killers are not looking for a gun fight….and the majority of these attacks end as soon as the killer gets confronted by anyone with a gun….they commit suicide, surrender or run away…..

Ask the experts and they will tell you that getting someone to confront the shooter is the way you stop the attack…..

That is why the police are supposed to enter the building announcing themselves and find and confront the attacker….that is the policy that is the training.

These guys don’t care and are willing to die to go out in a blaze of glory

An armed teacher is not going to deter them

The armed shooter is willing to die…….Good guys with guns are not

Nope, you don’t know what you are talking about……they commit suicide, run away or surrender….and the rare ones who shoot back at the armed good guys? Are no longer murdering unarmed victims.

Shoot back. These killers are not looking for a gun fight….and the majority of these attacks end as soon as the killer gets confronted by anyone with a gun….they commit suicide, surrender or run away…..

Ask the experts and they will tell you that getting someone to confront the shooter is the way you stop the attack…..

That is why the police are supposed to enter the building announcing themselves and find and confront the attacker….that is the policy that is the training.
Double down on his “Good Guy with a Gun” fantasy

Just like Die Hard or Rambo

So much for that manly Texas man image, eh?

They have a fantasy of Texas lawmen armed with a six shooter picking off bad guys left and right

Instead we saw trained law men in body armor, helmets and ballistic shields refusing to engage

Good guys with guns

Apparently, being the teacher, he or she is the first line of defense...so an armed teacher who was also formerly top secret special forces would be a pretty good deterrent to a school shooting....I saw the movie...it can really happen...

MV5BZWY2NGEyZDAtYTRlYy00NGMzLTk5NDktNjQ1MTBiZDdmZTcyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg

Apparently, being the teacher, he or she is the first line of defense...so an armed teacher who was also formerly top secret special forces would be a pretty good deterrent to a school shooting....I saw the movie...it can really happen...

View attachment 669718

Those teachers never miss either
Just pluck off bad guys as they keep coming

We have been blaming the baldheaded bastard school police chief for cowardice but I dont see him on the video at all.

So it's difficult for me to id which one of the pussies wearing blue is in command

Minutes pass while more and more cowards gather at the end of the hallway, at least 150 feet away from any danger

I can imagine the conversation

“OK folks break time is over, its time to move”

“Fred, you go first”

“No way” says Fred, “I havent finished my donut snd coffee yet. You go first”

And so on as wounded children bleed to death

Its enough to make me want to throw up
Like the national guard trying to talk to Rambo in the 1st movie.

Forum List

Back