Hamas fighters surrender in droves, and their photos tell an interesting story

I knew you’d accept the propaganda as truth. Can’t fix stupid.

~~~~~~
Hamas Says No Hostage Will Leave Alive Unless Demands Met

Commentary:
Meanwhile, desperate Hamas terrorists make these threatening demands.
Typical demands of Terrorists and thugs.
We don't have proof of life of those being held, therefore we should consider that Hamas terrorists have already killed them.

~~~~~~

Commentary:
We don't have proof of life of those being held, therefore we should consider that Hamas terrorists have already killed them.

Yup. Extermination of ham-ass is the only option.

I don't listen to Joe Biden. Or Yahya Sinwar.
It's almost as if he is in a complete feral state these days just tossing out ridiculous accusations in response to threatening stimuli.

He's just so damn SURE that Jews are the source of all evil in this world that anybody who does not inhabit this dark world of his filled with Jewish conspiracies, imaginary psy ops and false flags, that every bit of potential rationality has been completely scrubbed from his brain.

It's almost as if he is in a complete feral state these days just tossing out ridiculous accusations in response to threatening stimuli.

He's just so damn SURE that Jews are the source of all evil in this world that anybody who does not inhabit this dark world of his filled with Jewish conspiracies, imaginary psy ops and false flags, that every bit of potential rationality has been completely scrubbed from his brain.

It's weird.

If I don't believe Hamas, I must believe Biden.

His rage will make him stroke out soon. I wonder if we'll notice?

~~~~~~

Commentary:
Meanwhile, desperate Hamas terrorists make these threatening demands.
I’m glad you know about Hamas atrocities, but why do you refuse to be informed about Israeli atrocities?

We've been asking you abortionists the same question for years. So far no luck.
So you support Israel killing born babies but oppose American women aborting their fetus.

You are very confused.

PS. I’ve always opposed abortion.

You lose a lot of Hamas friends in the last month? So sad.
It’s really very simple Baby Killer. Just stop killing the babies.

Years from now when the establishment condemns Israel’s heinous actions, you’ll deny you supported genocide.

It’s really very simple Baby Killer. Just stop killing the babies.

Years from now when the establishment condemns Israel’s heinous actions, you’ll deny you supported genocide.

Genocide?

They could have killed 10 times as many Arabs in the first day if that's
what they intended.

Why don't you tell your Hamas buddies to surrender, for the babies?

Forum List

Back